Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantstandthenonsense

Caroline I think you lack basic quantitative skills. Cutting a veg roll or sausage in half doesn’t give you “double”, it’s the exact same amount 🙄 I think what you mean is you hack at everything with a knife in an attempt to make 5 sausages feed 2 grown adults and 3 growing children for 2 days 😂
She always say this!! Cut things up makes them go further?? Like how??🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
---

HRT contributes to cancer such as Breast Cancer, so take HRT, pump chemicals into your body to manage mood, then when you get cancer pump more chemicals into your body. No thanks, I’ll take the hormone fluctuations and ride through it without artificial chemicals
---

Fact:HRT can contributed to cancer
You talk as though you know what you're talking about. You know shit!

Why don't you just do you and not worry about any other woman going through menopause and having a terrible time.
Come back to talk to us all when you've done some research and can evidence your claims.
---
Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.
If only your friend had known, she could have been cured immediately by talking to Claire McD.

• Heart
Pmsl at savages 😂😂😂 so true though, I actually know of a family like this and at any events their kids affront them by clearing all the plates of nibbles 😬
Pmsl at savages 😂😂😂 so true though, I actually know of a family like this and at any events their kids affront them by clearing all the plates of nibbles 😬

Oh definitely me and the hubby sit and watch it all unfold lol hilarious 🤣 and it's his side lol 😆
---

Oh definitely me and the hubby sit and watch it all unfold lol hilarious 🤣 and it's his side lol 😆

• Haha

ClareMcD

Looks like we have a difference of opinion, and some people here are resorting to personal attacks, Justtheteforthelittle, which is not really necessary, it’s ok to have a different opinion but resorting to attacking people because you have a different view point shows you’re true mentality. I’ll do me and make decisions based on my education and experience in the nutritional field and research of putting chemicals into your body. All you can do is educate yourself and make your own mind up.

Reactions: 1

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
OMG

I just had to go over to iganony for a look and the reciepts!

Comedy gold and great context for all instead of screen grabs!
Apologies if it’s spamming the feed! Can stop adding them if you all prefer but great for people to come to later and see all the 🐂 💩 for themselves!

Those food items must also be gifted! As she is tagging the company flat out!

She has ruined all that meat greasy mess - looking forward to see what she does with the eggs 🥚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1