Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I honestly think it’s high time a few well drafted freedom of information requests was sent to these companies and the same to her as a brand!
And trading standards potentially.

Along with ESA and Irish equivalent getting a knock on their door!

it’s obvious she bombed ahead with a house build now to get as much as possible before
- the walls come crumbling in on all the beggars
- the kids aren’t young, cute & compliant enough to use as props.

The only reason why the house didn’t go up quicker is because she had wait for ever opportunity coming of more free stuff & ad opportunities.

She also was working to ad campaign timescales and when companies could supply the free stuff.

Couldn’t publish on in one week/month either as more sheep would be seeing her in a different light and mentally counting up the numbers!

Reactions: 3

MDC

Chatty Member
She’s now promoting your one Bonner for the Muff gin, Laura is like Caroline a pain in the 🕳 but sure if she’s getting free gin she would promote her granny!!! Birds of a feather flock together absolute dregs on society both of them

Reactions: 2

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She would speak about anything that would give make her money 😂

Skinician might be a partner for her big bullshit on tour day out, they are also most likely paying her to be there and have a stand/platform. Products won’t be mentioned again if she has to buy them herself!

MaryJones1

Sure it was the young fella singing years ago that went viral and got her thousands of new followers

ClareMcD

Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.
So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
---
So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
HRT contributes to cancer such as Breast Cancer, so take HRT, pump chemicals into your body to manage mood, then when you get cancer pump more chemicals into your body. No thanks, I’ll take the hormone fluctuations and ride through it without artificial chemicals
---
Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.
Fact:HRT can contributed to cancer

Last edited:
  • Angry

cantstandthenonsense

Why is she promoting Lisburn and Castlereagh when she doesn’t even live there?? Making money from their council?? Surely it would make more sense to use an “influencer” from the bloody area!
I would say she was never on that area until she was filming for the ad!!!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Think this says it all really

Caroline asks ‘where have I been’ that she hasn’t heard of OhSoStays before … probably because the rest of us read reviews, see places pop up that others stay in and go look about booking them for our family/friends tip!

Whilst 90s clip head Caroline just goes places that are free!

IMG_4909.png

Duchesspink

VIP Member
When she says to stretch the food further she means she gets two meals out of 1 days worth of food.
No wonder she's a size 8. Bet granny brigit is always feeding the kids extra to feed them up a bit

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Looks like she borrowed 2 breeze blocks from the new house for her feet too

• Haha
An Airfryer is some job now when you’re gifted one. She will be looking a gifted one for the mum now. I’m maybe a greedy pig but there isn’t enough chips for 5 adults 3 kids 🤣

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Awh she annoys me beyond belief, just one of those ones that I think 'why her'. Not particularly talented, not pretty and from what I know not very nice either. Her talking out the side of her mouth is unreal annoying and her sense of style is just ugly t-shirts most of the time. Gerad honestly is a nice fells though and he is handsome in real life to. But here I am and she is where she is so she wins!
wgat do you mean ?
Why would anyone want to be a begger like her fgs
Living life though social media
No thank you
---
Did she find her purse does anyone know ?
Who sent her a few pound own up ?

• Haha