Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this doesn’t sit right with me. Her wording of being able to give someone a chance to stay there 🤔 it’s not her hotel, so how is she responsible for someone getting to stay there? Unless she is paying for someone to stay she shouldn’t be taking the credit 🤬
Lady Caroline totally narcissist- it’s all about the Caroline effect for her!
The.dropping crumbs from her table ie a free stay that people are expected to be grateful to HER for!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we are with the tea hamper from Corner bakery! She shares it with the mum and aunt then says not forgetting the men, and when chatting about it this will do loads of people! There’s 4 scones there’s 4 tea bags it will do 4 Caroline 4!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we are with the tea hamper from Corner bakery! She shares it with the mum and aunt then says not forgetting the men, and when chatting about it this will do loads of people! There’s 4 scones there’s 4 tea bags it will do 4 Caroline 4!!
If she give a flying duck about them (the mum aunt or the corner bakery) she would have purchased it and shared the information!
Not a free box a paid ad and the family fed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she give a flying duck about them (the mum aunt or the corner bakery) she would have purchased it and shared the information!
She’s one miserable grabbing fcuker, take take take is all she does, how could you sleep in your bed at night knowing your a scranner I would be so embarrassed to keep taking of a business for free and the country talking about how miserable you are

Reactions: 5
She’s one miserable grabbing fcuker, take take take is all she does, how could you sleep in your bed at night knowing your a scranner I would be so embarrassed to keep taking of a business for free and the country talking about how miserable you are
I think her waffling on about "helping businesses" is way more shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Quoting myself 😂

But on another gaunt and the mother & aunt with her at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel 🏨

Guess that’s a business trip disguised as celebrating the women in your life again!

Cheapskate!

Reactions: 3
Quoting myself 😂

But on another gaunt and the mother & aunt with her at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel 🏨

Guess that’s a business trip disguised as celebrating the women in your life again!

Cheapskate!
Imagine taking inspiration from instagrabbers to do what exactly show how they can live their live for free, while everyone else works, she’s a bloody dose that woman the sooner she’s off the gram the better, she would make your mouth go lip sided looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All these influenzas sharing the appeal for a bone marrow match encouraging people to attend the matching in Belfast or Fintona. On the back of a poor young teacher from near Omagh with two young kids battling leukaemia. And you can guarantee non of them or theirs would go get tested themselves!!!

Don’t preach it or share it, if you refuse to be part of the change!

Only sharing it for engagement - pack of wankers!

Same as those Gaza shares followed by ad and opulent living stories!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9