Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reheated overcooked roast beef thrown into a pan with whatever veg hasn't sprouted in the bottom of the fridge and a few slimey oven chips.

Back to a normal diet after all the freebies.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha, she’ll not be able to get discount or gifted parking ticket. Karma has a way of working things out! 😂 God forgive me, but I just can’t help but think it couldn’t happen to a better woman.
I hope they were sorting out some freebie for the house. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The two of them repeating “it was a dear breakfast” 🤢 they were probably in Newry picking out more freebies for their house so my heart bleeds 🙄

• Haha
I saw Caroline and Tess the other day

It is wild that I would be able to walk up to that child and be so familiar with her and ask about her family by name etc

Its actually dangerous

and when she is a teen so many people will recognise her etc, it’s not right at all

The two of them repeating “it was a dear breakfast” 🤢 they were probably in Newry picking out more freebies for their house so my heart bleeds 🙄
It was a dear breakfast aye cause you actually paid for it this time lol! She doesn’t show case it when it’s being paid for by herself and Gerard! The rules are the rules your not above them you get away rightly not paying for for clothes etc so think on the savings you made there with all that cameo boutique stuff!

Reactions: 7
So we were right, she was in Newry picking free light fittings for her gifted house and she actually had the nerve to complain about her “dear breakfast”. Seriously.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Years ago traffic wardens would have give you a bit of grace according to Caroline

Don’t forget Caroline also years ago you wouldn’t have got paid to talk crap or be handed a home heavily gifted and paid for!
---
See any lights you like people don’t use her discount, shop around

Eg this one 119.40 with the company
online in just a 2 second search found same light £105 and that website also does a new user discount for a further 15%

I am sure similar will happen with most of the stock.

I’m all for supporting local but I have no loyalty to any business that funds and supports these influencers!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's a crying shame for those local companies. I dont know what she promises them from their collaboration but you can be sure they won't get much return on their investment.
I went to follow the lighting shop but decided not to. Why would I give my money to a local company who are paying out thousands to her for promotion but also providing all of her lighting?
It puts me off shopping with these stores.

Same with the kitchen place. How many kitchens will they sell off the back of the collab? Their following didn't go up much.
The kitchen being at the show was a bad thing for them as it showed all the chips and marks in a kitchen that was never even used and was only on show yet didn't stand up to having doors opened and closed, people walking into the frame etc. They said they were having to fill it and respray it before going to be fitted in her house.
Why would anyone want to pay big money for a kitchen that won't stand up well to use?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What does she mean “I’ve already been in and did my work with Christine” what work? She turns my stomach to no end. She’s the most off-putting, greediest lump I’ve ever seen. Surely even the sheepiest of sheep followers of Instagram are bound to see through her now too?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What does she mean “I’ve already been in and did my work with Christine” what work? She turns my stomach to no end. She’s the most off-putting, greediest lump I’ve ever seen. Surely even the sheepiest of sheep followers of Instagram are bound to see through her now too?
Working on picking out her free light switches I would say! Most people have a budget and have to limit themselves in such a way so choices are less, but your woman oh so many choices oh what will I pick my heads fried yea fried because you have the choice of them all!

I was watching stories last night l and was asking my hubby did he hear of the new screed flooring they put down....flicked on thru stories and she was talking about Newry so he was interested......

then he asked what does she mean by working with them......told him all the craic she apparently charges them around 4k to advertise a few times on her secials and gets her lighting heavy discounted or free.....he was gobsmacked !!! Was telling him about the bassetts and kitchen collab etc He said bassetts stuff is shite. Wonder did she mosey on down the down to AJ see would they collab on a stove or the new modern fake fires with the big glass screen duno the official term lol 😆

Telling the hubby she's as miserable as cats piss and the freebie weekend away ......the bad dinners etc oh the lol 😆

Interested where they went for breakfast mustn't have collabed so they get F'ALL mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Interested where they went for breakfast mustn't have collabed so they get F'ALL mention.
Sure isn’t she all about showcasing local to help everyone out 😡

She maybe planned on giving them a mention in the hope of several free/discounted/superior breakfasts on the many trips she will now have to Newry for her many collabs. But sure weren’t they just bereft about the parking ticket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sure isn’t she all about showcasing local to help everyone out 😡

She maybe planned on giving them a mention in the hope of several free/discounted/superior breakfasts on the many trips she will now have to Newry for her many collabs. But sure weren’t they just bereft about the parking ticket 😂
That’s the problem she’s not staying local as people have mentioned before where she’s from, so I had a google and she’s travelling a good bit from home to get her freebies and all this work done on her home cheap proves she’s full of tit and doesn’t give a duck about the local business on her doorstep

Reactions: 6
She never replied to those asking about her coat either, the Holland Cooper padded coat that she wears.
Bet it would have been linked if it came from cameo boutique or one of the others she's affiliated with

Reactions: 3
A girl I know said she had to put cheap stuff in her newbuild as they couldn’t afford the best of the best and had to make do for now (doors and skirtings etc) and others i know have left rooms or bathrooms unfinished till they gather the money up again but see that cheapskate tapping those free lights and saying “the hubby said hurry up and pick” turns me 🤢🤢🤢🤢 he wouldn’t be saying that if he had to pay himself. He gives me the ick (I hate that saying but it fits) walking around with her for the freebies too 🤢 they’re like tramps

Reactions: 6
That’s the problem she’s not staying local as people have mentioned before where she’s from, so I had a google and she’s travelling a good bit from home to get her freebies and all this work done on her home cheap proves she’s full of tit and doesn’t give a duck about the local business on her doorstep
Yeah my comments were drenched in sarcasm 😂

it’s ironic that she just started following the light business on insta - did she find them and go begging or did they find her and welcome in the begging!

Reactions: 4