Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An Airfryer is some job now when you’re gifted one. She will be looking a gifted one for the mum now. I’m maybe a greedy pig but there isn’t enough chips for 5 adults 3 kids 🤣

Reactions: 2
An Airfryer is some job now when you’re gifted one. She will be looking a gifted one for the mum now. I’m maybe a greedy pig but there isn’t enough chips for 5 adults 3 kids 🤣
She should do some weight loss retreats - serving rotten food in sparrow portions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She should do some weight loss retreats - serving rotten food in sparrow portions 😂
She’ll be one of the “experts” on Denise Curran’s subscription channel 😂 The pair of them have a similar cooking style. Bung everything left in the fridge into the pan with every spice in the cupboard. 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’ll be one of the “experts” on Denise Curran’s subscription channel 😂 The pair of them have a similar cooking style. Bung everything left in the fridge into the pan with every spice in the cupboard. 🤮
And make a two person portion feed 10

Reactions: 3
So she’s getting her bathrooms for free now too 🤬 she’s some spoofer, she’s just doing it to help people 🙄😂 the greed is odious at this stage.

Reactions: 8
She has some neck on her-shes only building a house because she knows she getting it for free. Im disgusted at her. Does anyone know her or know of her? Is she liked locally?

Reactions: 6
Such a dose of BS🤬 ......for starters l went on the the freebie stay Hotel....I checked the rates and the £159 is definitely nothing near accurate for any Saturday night stay.....it more like a random weeknight rate and breakfast is an extra on the price .....and it won't let me put 3 of similar ages in looking me to book an extra room at 50% discount. Covering her hole by saying rates change.....no doubt they'll be in we are vertigo as well.

• Heart
Such a dose of BS🤬 ......for starters l went on the the freebie stay Hotel....I checked the rates and the £159 is definitely nothing near accurate for any Saturday night stay.....it more like a random weeknight rate and breakfast is an extra on the price .....and it won't let me put 3 of similar ages in looking me to book an extra room at 50% discount. Covering her hole by saying rates change.....no doubt they'll be in we are vertigo as well.
Such a pile of shite is right!

Anyone else wouldn’t be allowed that amount of occupancy in that room

And who gets into a hotel room that early!

What they have got is the accessible room which has more space for accessiblty reason.
Hence by there is the amount of space in it for the sofa bed!

imagine taking up an accessible room because it’s gifted

You can also guarantee monkey towels and bananas aren’t standard room set up

All so disingenuous 😤
Discover NI should also be called out paying a charlatan to spread false information ℹ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Such a pile of shite is right!

Anyone else wouldn’t be allowed that amount of occupancy in that room

And who gets into a hotel room that early!

What they have got is the accessible room which has more space for accessiblty reason.
Hence by there is the amount of space in it for the sofa bed!

imagine taking up an accessible room because it’s gifted

You can also guarantee monkey towels and bananas aren’t standard room set up

All so disingenuous 😤
Discover NI should also be called out paying a charlatan to spread false information ℹ
What they could’ve done is gift that accessible room to the family of a disabled child or someone else who actually deserves a break instead of the woman living with her parents for free while she builds freebie towers.
She’ll take those bananas home, use them for the kids lunches next week and make them stretch all mid term 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised no one mentioned the underfloor heating shown yesterday. She kept reinforcing that she only took this on so that she could tell anyone or help anyone else doing a build or renovation.
Of course getting thousands of pounds worth of heating for free had nothing at all to do with it

They must not be counting Tess as she’s in the bed with them that’s what I’m thinking anyway! But would they allow other families of 5 do that?

Reactions: 5
They must not be counting Tess as she’s in the bed with them that’s what I’m thinking anyway! But would they allow other families of 5 do that?
She said they offered them a cot for her. I went into their site and it says can’t accommodate 5 in a room. Have to book connecting rooms.

Reactions: 4
We should all ring up now asking to book for family of 5 with kids the same age and when the hotel says no call them out on it

• Heart
Reactions: 5