Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are very defensiveā€¦she should be more ā€˜diggā€¦.nifiedā€™ and just not have bothered with a storie on it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s raving about much Oonagh and her team in ā€œMarsā€ help educate people- yes because they are flogging them millions of supplements and making big bucks out of it!! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She would speak about anything that would give make her money šŸ˜‚

Skinician might be a partner for her big bullshit on tour day out, they are also most likely paying her to be there and have a stand/platform. Products wonā€™t be mentioned again if she has to buy them herself!

Reactions: 2
Thisā€™ll be good tonightā€¦ a 2 portion pack of chips between 8! Hopefully sheā€™s putting on more than one packet?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s 3 men living there and not a finger do they lift by the looks of it! Poor Gerard is waiting on his dinner tonight, God forbid itā€™s not sitting on the table for him. Do they even do the dishes or bare minimum, lift their plate off the table?
Perhaps they should take a turn to cook if sheā€™s had a busy day and is home late instead of sitting waiting for it to be handed to them. Sheā€™s all on for empowering women in business and all the rest of it and then goes back to the 1950ā€™s as soon as she goes home. No example to her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Digg jumping on the ā€˜menopauseā€™ bandwagonā€¦do these insta huns just jump from one fad to the next, woman have gone through menopause for centuries and here they all are acting like itā€™s something new, and theyā€™re suddenly experts or feel itā€™s their duty to ā€˜educateā€™us about our own bodiesā€¦thanks but Iā€™ll take medical advice if I need any at allā€¦and these woman have only just turned 40ā€¦some not even yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Digg jumping on the ā€˜menopauseā€™ bandwagonā€¦do these insta huns just jump from one fad to the next, woman have gone through menopause for centuries and here they all are acting like itā€™s something new, and theyā€™re suddenly experts or feel itā€™s their duty to ā€˜educateā€™us about our own bodiesā€¦thanks but Iā€™ll take medical advice if I need any at allā€¦and these woman have only just turned 40ā€¦some not even yet.
Same ones saying not long ago that supplements were expensive urine, until theyā€™re trying to sell them!

Reactions: 4
Same ones saying not long ago that supplements were expensive urine, until theyā€™re trying to sell them!
You donā€™t need supplements if you eat healthyā€¦and menopause is 100% natural and meant to happenā€¦you donā€™t need medicine or HRT. The world these days is all about pumping your body full of chemicalsā€¦how about being healthy, exercising and eating clean.

• Haha
  • Wow
You donā€™t need supplements if you eat healthyā€¦and menopause is 100% natural and meant to happenā€¦you donā€™t need medicine or HRT. The world these days is all about pumping your body full of chemicalsā€¦how about being healthy, exercising and eating clean.
Utter tripe. Are you a leading authority in menopause? If not then you can't speak for all women.
It can be catastrophic for some women and its idiotic to think that they can sail through it without HRT or medicine.

Great that you ate your way through it but for others, it can be hell

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s 3 men living there and not a finger do they lift by the looks of it! Poor Gerard is waiting on his dinner tonight, God forbid itā€™s not sitting on the table for him. Do they even do the dishes or bare minimum, lift their plate off the table?
Perhaps they should take a turn to cook if sheā€™s had a busy day and is home late instead of sitting waiting for it to be handed to them. Sheā€™s all on for empowering women in business and all the rest of it and then goes back to the 1950ā€™s as soon as she goes home. No example to her children.
Raising another generation of misogynistic boys - and a daughter who will bow down to men šŸ¤¬

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Raising another generation of misogynistic boys - and a daughter who will bow down to men šŸ¤¬
I am so glad you have all said this. It has been really bothering me this whole empowering women, mean while she rushes home to put dinner on for the men and itā€™s a disgrace if dinner not on the table for 5pm. Iā€™m just glad Iā€™ve raised my kids and my husband supports that women arenā€™t tied to the kitchen sink.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am so glad you have all said this. It has been really bothering me this whole empowering women, mean while she rushes home to put dinner on for the men and itā€™s a disgrace if dinner not on the table for 5pm. Iā€™m just glad Iā€™ve raised my kids and my husband supports that women arenā€™t tied to the kitchen sink.
Sheā€™s very bad for this!! Iā€™m actually surprised she posts this stuff! Canā€™t believe that Gerard never lifts a finger and never cooks so much as a slice of toast!! Another live session with Oonagh educating people on what to spend their money on!! Buy buy buy supplements that she will tell you will help you!!! If they are so great then why is Digg Mama riddled with psoriasis and now looking help with her scalp!! Surely Oonagh has sorted all this out before working with her??!!
I use symprove myself and it is a great product but I buy direct from company would never give this one a penny!!

• Heart
Utter tripe. Are you a leading authority in menopause? If not then you can't speak for all women.
It can be catastrophic for some women and its idiotic to think that they can sail through it without HRT or medicine.

Great that you ate your way through it but for others, it can be hell
I agree itā€™s fcuking hard even you do eat healthy and exercise, everyone is made up different so no one person can be an expert!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4