Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she skint or just a tight arse?
I honestly just think tight! There’s no foreign holidays, they only go places that are gifted. She would have been making big bucks with them big days out and surely the podcast with 250k downloads would be a reasonable income?

Reactions: 1
What feeling will he have when he sits down at his new dining table and looks around knowing his Mrs scrounged the whole manor

I totally get that thier profiles are modern day online magazine pages, previously beauty / fashion magazine editors etc got these freebies and we just didn’t know, but those editors didn’t portray themselves as our friends and share details of their whole families lives to reel us in under the guise of im just sharing this info to help you build your own mansion too

Its all gone a bit far with this one, a whole house……

Reactions: 8
I was watching stories last night l and was asking my hubby did he hear of the new screed flooring they put down....flicked on thru stories and she was talking about Newry so he was interested......

then he asked what does she mean by working with them......told him all the craic she apparently charges them around 4k to advertise a few times on her secials and gets her lighting heavy discounted or free.....he was gobsmacked !!! Was telling him about the bassetts and kitchen collab etc He said bassetts stuff is shite. Wonder did she mosey on down the down to AJ see would they collab on a stove or the new modern fake fires with the big glass screen duno the official term lol 😆

Telling the hubby she's as miserable as cats piss and the freebie weekend away ......the bad dinners etc oh the lol 😆

Interested where they went for breakfast mustn't have collabed so they get F'ALL mention.
I’m pretty sure she’s already scammed one of those electric fires from the kitchen place, I’m certain she said they were gifting her a tv/fire wall set up as well as the kitchen.
---
I honestly just think tight! There’s no foreign holidays, they only go places that are gifted. She would have been making big bucks with them big days out and surely the podcast with 250k downloads would be a reasonable income?
She also just sold her house for over £400k and is building a brand new free house on free land. She’s loaded and so greedy it’s gross.

Reactions: 7
I find it funny how her best friend Niamh always posts that she doesn't get freebies or reduced price items and pays in full for everything in her house. She's throwing shade at Caroline for sure.
If Caroline was decent, she would accept the money for the collab and refuse the discount/free items and ask the company to donate that amount to her Christmas campaign.
Am I jealous that she's basically building and fitting out a new build for free? Hell yes. I wish I had the balls that she has to do it.

To whoever asked how Gérard would feel sitting at his free dining table, he's going to be delighted. I'm sure he loves all the freebies she brings in.

Shes done well to go from failed business to thriving business in 2 years. I'll give her that

Reactions: 3
You see I don’t knock her failed business because I think the circumstances were very hard

This whole industry is very weird, each to their own I guess

I would have major ick settling down to enjoy that home
---
Niamh has had plenty of freebies, just not on this scale

mostly because the products she wants are of a level they don’t work with influencers

You see I don’t knock her failed business because I think the circumstances were very hard

This whole industry is very weird, each to their own I guess

I would have major ick settling down to enjoy that home
---
Niamh has had plenty of freebies, just not on this scale

mostly because the products she wants are of a level they don’t work with influencers
I'm not knocking her failed business, I'm saying she's done well going from that to what she has now in such a short space of time.
She wouldn't have been someone I'd have thought to go to for help with my business

What feeling will he have when he sits down at his new dining table and looks around knowing his Mrs scrounged the whole manor

I totally get that thier profiles are modern day online magazine pages, previously beauty / fashion magazine editors etc got these freebies and we just didn’t know, but those editors didn’t portray themselves as our friends and share details of their whole families lives to reel us in under the guise of im just sharing this info to help you build your own mansion too

Its all gone a bit far with this one, a whole house……
Totally agree leaves a bit of a sour taste the sheer fact there so so many family’s struggling and she’s on Bragg Bragg 🫠 but when it’s her own money wouldn’t spend Christmas

Reactions: 5
Interesting that Caroline makes out on socials that she’s your best mate, doing everything to help and take you on her journey. Shows all aspects of her life, weekends away with her family, mealtimes etc. Yet, here she is away with her mates and there’s no constant updates on socials. Her friends have more posts on their stories. Newsflash to all her sheep… she only posts and makes recommendations when she can make money on it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Interesting that Caroline makes out on socials that she’s your best mate, doing everything to help and take you on her journey. Shows all aspects of her life, weekends away with her family, mealtimes etc. Yet, here she is away with her mates and there’s no constant updates on socials. Her friends have more posts on their stories. Newsflash to all her sheep… she only posts and makes recommendations when she can make money on it!!
I would say she is raging at the amount of het own money she is having to spend!
When most of her life is freebies and payment to mention, the moths in her purse will be fairly getting released this weekend!

Be right back, just off to cancel my fibrus…..she strikes again! Yet another thing for this new house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An absolute disgrace if she is getting broadband gifted. People cant live without internet access now-and its a necessary bill. It doesnt need to be advertised. I hope her and her husband are proud of themselves in their gifted house. Didnt put their hands in their pocket for a quarter of it and then her on whinging at christmas lookin for money for children and families who have nothing while she goes home to her house full of free stuff. Sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she hasn’t time to clean the car because she tries to keep the house clean and can’t do both. Well, her Ma is keeping the house now, so not really a valid excuse. I’m with Robbie on this one - shouldn’t let it get in that state in the first place. I just can’t understand how you can’t take your rubbish out of the car with you, or make the children clean up after themselves?!

• Heart
If Fibrus is that good then why isn’t she getting it in her parents home ??? Surely you would want your parents to have the best 🤔🤔🤔 also her son filled a bag with rubbish and still didn’t empty it all so her 3 kids and her clearly throw all wrappers etc at their feet that’s just disgusting 🤢 have a bag in the car at all times and teach your kids to have manners and not be little tramps throwing all at their feet expecting someone else to clean it

If Fibrus is that good then why isn’t she getting it in her parents home ??? Surely you would want your parents to have the best 🤔🤔🤔 also her son filled a bag with rubbish and still didn’t empty it all so her 3 kids and her clearly throw all wrappers etc at their feet that’s just disgusting 🤢 have a bag in the car at all times and teach your kids to have manners and not be little tramps throwing all at their feet expecting someone else to clean it
Which is fine because someone else will always be cleaning it-never her, and always free. Her friend bought her a valet cos she was disgusted at how rotten it was, and she says “i dont care, im happy” so she really has absolutely no pride

• Sad
Reactions: 7
If the interior designer isn't an ad or giving you a discount or freebie Caroline what are you tagging her business for? Clearly a plug in some shape or form therefore an ad.
Thick as mince.

• Haha
If the interior designer isn't an ad or giving you a discount or freebie Caroline what are you tagging her business for? Clearly a plug in some shape or form therefore an ad.
Thick as mince.
For an interior designer to have that much input Caroline is definitely on the payroll!

if someone is good word of mouth and their own social should be enough to get them business,
No one else she would work with would have a carte blanche for a budget either so it’s all unrealistic and unnecessary when Caroline is up the ass of all of companies supplying her who would have their own on house teams to help design work out plans etc.

And maybe I’m old school but if you need that much input you don’t deserve to have nice things 😂 and the end result will mean nothing to you nor will it feel like your home! As all the layouts textures colours and product placement has mainly been done by someone else so very much their style and taste.

For all the money of free stuff she won’t appreciate one single item as she nor Gerard didn’t have the vision for its purpose or selection!

Reactions: 4