Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flip me! Belfast one weekend, London the next and now ‘showcasing’ somewhere in the North Coast this weekend! Stop it hotels of NI she’s using yous to get a weekend away with her family for nothing!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't want her up here. Can she go back to Tyrone please? We have limited places we like to go and I really don't want to add local places to my boycott list if they give her freebies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't want her up here. Can she go back to Tyrone please? We have limited places we like to go and I really don't want to add local places to my boycott list if they give her freebies!
I’m watching this one with interest - my brother has it booked for his wife’s 40th - will see how this weekend pans out and then comment!

I’m watching this one with interest - my brother has it booked for his wife’s 40th - will see how this weekend pans out and then comment!
It does seem lovely. I live right beside it 🙄 it's been given to loads of influencers now for their free stays. Don't think it's benefitted them that much tbh, it's always empty 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just sickens me, seeing her in this place. She would NEVER in a million years spend her own money to go somewhere like this! She’s is just such a hallion, roaring “OH MY GOD!” “Pure Claaassss” Seriously?! She has no class at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just sickens me, seeing her in this place. She would NEVER in a million years spend her own money to go somewhere like this! She’s is just such a hallion, roaring “OH MY GOD!” “Pure Claaassss” Seriously?! She has no class at all.
And the kids are just positively feral 😂

Reactions: 4
If she was back in Tyrone she would have bought one pizza between them all/ they’re now all having pizza each and living the high life- absolutely sickens me?! She’s the pure balloon too … “deadly”… “lethal”… like what professional people speak like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A pile of scruffy f#cks, not even a washed face among them for their big free night away 🤢 her husband nearly turns me the worst sitting lapping up the freebies and never would dream of paying for a thing himself
---
Also again with the greedy snatching of the pizza slices by the kids 😂 so scared they won’t see a meal like this again for a while 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So is the as still the ad for ohsostays or is it another ad on top of that for the pizza place!

She admits to never heating about Ohsostays to she looked them up on socials (same as the lighting company)

Is this another part of an ad campaign for discover NI or whatever it was called (like the AC hotel was)

All so crass the way they grab at all the free stuff.

Reactions: 4
Seeing her getting freebies and free stays has the opposite effect on me, I won't go near places or companies that kiss the ass of "influencers".
Why not donate a stay to a family in need

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A pile of scruffy f#cks, not even a washed face among them for their big free night away 🤢 her husband nearly turns me the worst sitting lapping up the freebies and never would dream of paying for a thing himself
---
Also again with the greedy snatching of the pizza slices by the kids 😂 so scared they won’t see a meal like this again for a while 😳
It’s unreal- if they were at home they would be having a pizza to share … and maybe some fluffy rice!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s unreal- if they were at home they would be having a pizza to share … and maybe some fluffy rice!! Lol
Greedy fecking grabbers yet again, another free weekend away and she’s nothing planned for tomorrow yet because they didn’t throw in a freebie day out for them, so it will be cheap and cheerful a walk and down to the water and then a bag of chips to share between 5 of them, she turns my stomach 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her a while back. Where is she staying? I don't go to places anymore that gift influencers. And I live not far from the North Coast.

Who give them Pizzas too?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her a while back. Where is she staying? I don't go to places anymore that gift influencers. And I live not far from the North Coast.

Who give them Pizzas too?
Place she is saying is OhSoStays - looks like a plot with a few different properties on it.

Igloo pizza - all the stories with pizza in marked as AD so don’t know if that the collective ad for OhSoStays or another one for free pizza

Im sure she will be on to clarify- sure it’s clear that she reads here 😂

Attachments

If she was back in Tyrone she would have bought one pizza between them all/ they’re now all having pizza each and living the high life- absolutely sickens me?! She’s the pure balloon too … “deadly”… “lethal”… like what professional people speak like that!!!
Ah yeah, but after the extravagance of the pizza last night.. she’s cutting her sausages in half this morning to make them go further 😂 there’s a want in that woman! Imagine slapping half a sausage on anyone’s plate!! Is it any wonder those kids grab and eat all round them when freebies are available!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG

I just had to go over to iganony for a look and the reciepts!

Comedy gold and great context for all instead of screen grabs!
Apologies if it’s spamming the feed! Can stop adding them if you all prefer but great for people to come to later and see all the 🐂 💩 for themselves!

Those food items must also be gifted! As she is tagging the company flat out!

She has ruined all that meat greasy mess - looking forward to see what she does with the eggs 🥚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She honestly is unbelievable, you’d think she had a family of 10 to feed the way she gets on! Her brother and Father are living their best life these weekends she’s away. They actually get a full plate of food, not halved sausages, burgers and veg roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the kids are just positively feral 😂
Had to Christen the toilets as soon as they entered the place, leaving the toilet seats up in the process. Instead of telling them to put them down she records the stories. They have absolutely no decorum whatsoever. Like dogs marking their territory.

Reminds me of the time she allowed Tess to pee in the new house. Totally disgusting! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Caroline I think you lack basic quantitative skills. Cutting a veg roll or sausage in half doesn’t give you “double”, it’s the exact same amount 🙄 I think what you mean is you hack at everything with a knife in an attempt to make 5 sausages feed 2 grown adults and 3 growing children for 2 days 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10