Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What does she mean “I’ve already been in and did my work with Christine” what work? She turns my stomach to no end. She’s the most off-putting, greediest lump I’ve ever seen. Surely even the sheepiest of sheep followers of Instagram are bound to see through her now too?
Working on picking out her free light switches I would say! Most people have a budget and have to limit themselves in such a way so choices are less, but your woman oh so many choices oh what will I pick my heads fried yea fried because you have the choice of them all!

Reactions: 8

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Sickening isn’t it 🤢

That is also not inclusive of all the #prinvite #giftedstay #kindinvite #presstrip hotel stays, meals and experiences they have had in each borough as part of that or other work!

And it’s really off putting that not only do they get it for free but also they get totally different treatment at all these venues compared to paying guests, to promote the places.

MDC

Chatty Member
I honestly used to enjoy following her but it’s all very distasteful now. Fast forward to Christmas and she’ll be on telling us how people are crippled by the cost of living and can’t afford the basics while she sits in #gifted luxury. It’ll be normal people donating to her campaign but she’ll take all the plaudits in the hopes it’ll distract from her greed.
Shameless is all you can say about her!!

Flip me! Belfast one weekend, London the next and now ‘showcasing’ somewhere in the North Coast this weekend! Stop it hotels of NI she’s using yous to get a weekend away with her family for nothing!!

• Sick

ClareMcD

Digg jumping on the ‘menopause’ bandwagon…do these insta huns just jump from one fad to the next, woman have gone through menopause for centuries and here they all are acting like it’s something new, and they’re suddenly experts or feel it’s their duty to ‘educate’us about our own bodies…thanks but I’ll take medical advice if I need any at all…and these woman have only just turned 40…some not even yet.

• Heart
I was just about to come on to mention this
What possible reason would a normal person have to sell there house as seen with contents and all?
Especially when her father would have plenty of storage space in his sheds for them! She just wanted all new stuff at no cost. If she was paying she would have kept every stick of furniture and made it do.

Wee Nora

VIP Member
The two of them repeating “it was a dear breakfast” 🤢 they were probably in Newry picking out more freebies for their house so my heart bleeds 🙄

• Haha

Hector Crowbar.

Chatty Member
Reheated overcooked roast beef thrown into a pan with whatever veg hasn't sprouted in the bottom of the fridge and a few slimey oven chips.

Back to a normal diet after all the freebies.

• Sick
  • Haha

Such a Vibe

She was cute enough not to share the lunch that she paid for, probably because it was one plate between five 🤫🤫🤫

• Heart

Twinkle Toes 11

When Will companies realise that hardworking genuine customers can see right through this influencer bullshit
It’s the biggest turn off
Soo annoyed as Iv bought from that brand for a few years
---
Also why send skincare to someone who clearly isn’t in to looking after her skin nor can she be bothered by the sounds of the start of that video
---
Oh so if a business shows interest in being at her day out she demands she gets given product to use otherwise they won’t be aloud there

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Wee Nora

VIP Member
They should be reported to Trading Standards if they’re advertising something they don’t actually provide. They’ll bend the rules for Influencers but not for actual paying customers, can’t get my head around it.

• Heart

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
halving the sausages, fuck me! I'd say she's that tight she squeaks when she walks! no wonder the kids grab all the food they're starving. Her brother is probably delighted she's away for the weekend again

• Haha

Twinkle Toes 11

“We sold our house as seen for different reasons”. The only reason she sold her furniture with her house is because she knew she’d be fleecing local businesses for freebies. Away today picking her gifted wardrobes and beds 🙄
I was just about to come on to mention this
What possible reason would a normal person have to sell there house as seen with contents and all?

The two of them repeating “it was a dear breakfast” 🤢 they were probably in Newry picking out more freebies for their house so my heart bleeds 🙄
It was a dear breakfast aye cause you actually paid for it this time lol! She doesn’t show case it when it’s being paid for by herself and Gerard! The rules are the rules your not above them you get away rightly not paying for for clothes etc so think on the savings you made there with all that cameo boutique stuff!

Fgiw

Chatty Member
If Fibrus is that good then why isn’t she getting it in her parents home ??? Surely you would want your parents to have the best 🤔🤔🤔 also her son filled a bag with rubbish and still didn’t empty it all so her 3 kids and her clearly throw all wrappers etc at their feet that’s just disgusting 🤢 have a bag in the car at all times and teach your kids to have manners and not be little tramps throwing all at their feet expecting someone else to clean it
Which is fine because someone else will always be cleaning it-never her, and always free. Her friend bought her a valet cos she was disgusted at how rotten it was, and she says “i dont care, im happy” so she really has absolutely no pride

• Sad

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
That’s the difference in planning a build or renovation yourself and you are doing so based on what you need, want and can afford!
Making sure your needs are met in the short and long term. With options to add or upgrade certain aspects as time passes, your family needs change or you gather up some more money.

The approach Caroline is taking is squeezing as much freebies of each supplier and ramming it in where she can.

it’s like a child getting a dolls house and rake of miscellaneous items to go in it for Christmas. You have lovely ideas of how sweet and homely it’s going to look. Turn you back and you have a bed in the bathroom and a toilet in the kitchen. Just because they can 😜