Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 and so that’s your argument then…’so what’….but you’re right, woman on HRT can make their own informed decision…..however I’ve never seen any evidence that a walk and fresh air increase your risk of breast cancer, unless you know on the contrary…I’m not ‘castigating’ anyone…read the posts, you have been however with your insults. HRT is a choice and I make an informed decision to not take it.

Mumsnet is that way... ➡➡➡➡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As someone who went through early menopause at 35, or POI as its known if you're under 40, I can guarantee you I read as much research as I could and spoke to several gynaecologists about having to go on HRT. Firstly, your responses here are severely outdated and ill informed. Secondly, tablet form HRT which is only used in very specific cases, is only hrt that has to be processed through your liver and has been linked, by very old research, to breast cancer. Over 90% of women who need hrt, use patches, gels or sprays. As these are transdermal, liver is unaffected and therefore NO link to breast cancer.

At 35 years old, my risk of having heart disease, a stroke or osteoporosis because I wasn't producing the hormones, by age 50 was so significant, I would do anything to prevent that.

I hope you "sail" through it and never need those cancer filled medicines. But you're obviously speaking from the side where you haven't experienced any symptoms.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So anyway… I wonder where Caroline will take her family on their Easter break away? Any guesses on anywhere that hasn’t gifted her a stay yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So anyway… I wonder where Caroline will take her family on their Easter break away? Any guesses on anywhere that hasn’t gifted her a stay yet?
Anywhere that has free accommodation and free food, and she doesn’t mind going back to a place she has already been as long as it’s free, no fcuks given with that doll scranner that she is!!

As someone who went through early menopause at 35, or POI as its known if you're under 40, I can guarantee you I read as much research as I could and spoke to several gynaecologists about having to go on HRT. Firstly, your responses here are severely outdated and ill informed. Secondly, tablet form HRT which is only used in very specific cases, is only hrt that has to be processed through your liver and has been linked, by very old research, to breast cancer. Over 90% of women who need hrt, use patches, gels or sprays. As these are transdermal, liver is unaffected and therefore NO link to breast cancer.

At 35 years old, my risk of having heart disease, a stroke or osteoporosis because I wasn't producing the hormones, by age 50 was so significant, I would do anything to prevent that.

I hope you "sail" through it and never need those cancer filled medicines. But you're obviously speaking from the side where you haven't experienced any symptoms.
Just as informed as you, well probably more so based on the information you have given, read about HRT patches, speak to a medical professional and yes they do carry an increased link and risk to Breast Cancer. You don’t know anything about me to assume that I’m ’obviously speaking from the side where you haven’t experienced symptoms’…of course I have that’s why I’ve researched it and know this….what a very misinformed and presumptive post.

Just as informed as you, well probably more so based on the information you have given, read about HRT patches, speak to a medical professional and yes they do carry an increased link and risk to Breast Cancer. You don’t know anything about me to assume that I’m ’obviously speaking from the side where you haven’t experienced symptoms’…of course I have that’s why I’ve researched it and know this….what a very misinformed and presumptive post.
You're getting boring now. You need to accept that every woman is different and what suits one, won't suit another.
Can we get back to Caroline now and forget about HRT bashing

Reactions: 9
She must be trolling now with Tess doing the dishes and her saying she has 5 bros. So, her and her mum were flat out cooking and cleaning when she was a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can Caroline claim to empower women and think that it’s ok to put this up where’s the videos of her 2 boys doing the dishes Her Mum clearly was a skivvy to her husband and 5 sons

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How can Caroline claim to empower women and think that it’s ok to put this up where’s the videos of her 2 boys doing the dishes Her Mum clearly was a skivvy to her husband and 5 sons
She will do anything to get Tess trending and some media coverage that would help her get even more money and freebies!

imagine setting up a camera to record the whole process of washing dishes 😂 Saddos!

On today creaming herself about the brand partners for the Big Day out. Have never heard her mention or buy either glens of Antrim or Linwoods products FFS 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've never in my life heard a little girl singing like a drunk old granny at a wedding.
That shocked me more than the dishes

• Haha
Sure it was the young fella singing years ago that went viral and got her thousands of new followers

Reactions: 2