Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s rented it or been gifted the rental and will soon be telling all us peasants that rentals are the way forward for down to earth country mums and wives

Reactions: 9
Looks like she borrowed 2 breeze blocks from the new house for her feet too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well there’s another brand I won’t be buying from now
Influencers will flog anything theyv been given for free

Reactions: 3
I’m nearly sure she doesn’t use that skincare range. Her “friend” that she goes to for nails anyway doesn’t stock it. I wonder how she feels about her promoting a rival brand?

Reactions: 2
Why is she applying an SPF at bedtime

She has zero enthusiasm in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When Will companies realise that hardworking genuine customers can see right through this influencer bullshit
It’s the biggest turn off
Soo annoyed as Iv bought from that brand for a few years
---
Also why send skincare to someone who clearly isn’t in to looking after her skin nor can she be bothered by the sounds of the start of that video
---
Oh so if a business shows interest in being at her day out she demands she gets given product to use otherwise they won’t be aloud there

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I thought she used epionce, isn't that the one she was talking about forever and a day?

Reactions: 1
Oh yes that was it. Sure wasn't it the best thing ever? Clearly uses whatever she's being paid to use or gets free
And clearly using a day cream with spf at night because she wasn’t sent a night cream

Speaks volumes when someone recommends something they wouldn’t actually go spend their own money on

• Heart
Reactions: 6