Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How woman choose to deal with menopause is their own personal choice and a decision usually made in collaboration with their doctors.

As others have stated above - it impacts everyone differently and how it is managed will also differ!
It’s what about works for you!
No one should be vilified for choosing the HRT route.

I find it incredibly ironic that Oonagh who made her fortune dispensing pharmaceutical is such an advocate now for highly priced natural ways of managing health!
They are all just following the pound signs and don’t give a f&ck about anyone really!

Reactions: 9
Utter tripe. Are you a leading authority in menopause? If not then you can't speak for all women.
It can be catastrophic for some women and its idiotic to think that they can sail through it without HRT or medicine.

Great that you ate your way through it but for others, it can be hell
It’s natural and supplements are just expensive water…not utter tripe, do your research and look at your lifestyle

It’s natural and supplements are just expensive water…not utter tripe, do your research and look at your lifestyle
Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.
So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
---
So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
HRT contributes to cancer such as Breast Cancer, so take HRT, pump chemicals into your body to manage mood, then when you get cancer pump more chemicals into your body. No thanks, I’ll take the hormone fluctuations and ride through it without artificial chemicals
---
Load of balls.

Fact:HRT can contributed to cancer

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
---

HRT contributes to cancer such as Breast Cancer, so take HRT, pump chemicals into your body to manage mood, then when you get cancer pump more chemicals into your body. No thanks, I’ll take the hormone fluctuations and ride through it without artificial chemicals
---

Fact:HRT can contributed to cancer
You talk as though you know what you're talking about. You know tit!

Why don't you just do you and not worry about any other woman going through menopause and having a terrible time.
Come back to talk to us all when you've done some research and can evidence your claims.
---
Load of balls.

If only your friend had known, she could have been cured immediately by talking to Claire McD.

• Heart
You talk as though you know what you're talking about. You know tit!

Why don't you just do you and not worry about any other woman going through menopause and having a terrible time.
Come back to talk to us all when you've done some research and can evidence your claims.
---

If only your friend had known, she could have been cured immediately by talking to Claire McD.
Clare McD…registered dietician
---
So HRT doesn’t contribute to cancer…do you research..it does
---
---
and heart attacks, strokes, and experts suggest quitting..yes you do you and I’ll do me, but research it and then decide.

Last edited:
---
---

and heart attacks, strokes, and experts suggest quitting..yes you do you and I’ll do me, but research it and then decide.
That means nothing. I could tell you I'm Queen Camilla or have a PHD in women's HRT and expect you to believe it.

I hope for your patients sake that you are more empathetic than you show yourself to be here

---
Actually “dietician” ur totally wrong.

Firstly actual ‘menopause’ is a one day event. It is the day your period stops completely. So you can’t have a true menopause ‘all over again’.

Secondly the risk of cancer compared to suffering from osteoporosis is far greater. HRT has shown to reduce osteoporosis by 50%!! Link below.

1/2 women over 60 experience fractures usually linked to osteoporosis. Usually this fracture impacts the rest of their life and they NEVER fully recover.

Also, pumping ur body with synthetic hormones when ur body is NO LONGER producing those hormones is completely different to using them when your hormones are being produced naturally at a pre-menopausal age.

It seems like you are confusing hormonal birth control with HRT
---

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like we have a difference of opinion, and some people here are resorting to personal attacks, Justtheteforthelittle, which is not really necessary, it’s ok to have a different opinion but resorting to attacking people because you have a different view point shows you’re true mentality. I’ll do me and make decisions based on my education and experience in the nutritional field and research of putting chemicals into your body. All you can do is educate yourself and make your own mind up.

Reactions: 1
Looks like we have a difference of opinion, and some people here are resorting to personal attacks, Justtheteforthelittle, which is not really necessary, it’s ok to have a different opinion but resorting to attacking people because you have a different view point shows you’re true mentality. I’ll do me and make decisions based on my education and experience in the nutritional field and research of putting chemicals into your body. All you can do is educate yourself and make your own mind up.
Stick to ur field of ‘expertise’ pet. Not everything can be cured by a natural diet in an evolved world.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stick to ur field of ‘expertise’ pet. Not everything can be cured by a natural diet in an evolved world.
I’m not your pet thanks, and take a look around this evolved world, more full of cancer than ever yet also full of medicine and supplements….perhaps there’s a connection.

Yeah and hormonal birth control is the biggest concern we should be looking at…

Oh but wait, it means men dont have to worry about contraception. Oh and and they can enjoy sex more without a condom. But dont dare to that bad HRT which makes womens lives better, sure it causes cancer.

Wake up.

Reactions: 3
HRT does come with an increased risk to breast cancer, your GP will tell you if they’re prescribing it that it is a risk.

HRT does come with an increased risk to breast cancer, your GP will tell you if they’re prescribing it that it is a risk.
And so what? Lots of things will give an increased risk of breast cancer or any other host of illnesses.
Women on HRT can make their own informed decisions.
They don't need castigated for their choice by someone who thinks fresh air and a walk will make them feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂 and so that’s your argument then…’so what’….but you’re right, woman on HRT can make their own informed decision…..however I’ve never seen any evidence that a walk and fresh air increase your risk of breast cancer, unless you know on the contrary…I’m not ‘castigating’ anyone…read the posts, you have been however with your insults. HRT is a choice and I make an informed decision to not take it.

What doesn’t Caroline have that she can make money from….incoming psoriasis treatment 💰💰💰