Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It's a crying shame for those local companies. I dont know what she promises them from their collaboration but you can be sure they won't get much return on their investment.
I went to follow the lighting shop but decided not to. Why would I give my money to a local company who are paying out thousands to her for promotion but also providing all of her lighting?
It puts me off shopping with these stores.

Same with the kitchen place. How many kitchens will they sell off the back of the collab? Their following didn't go up much.
The kitchen being at the show was a bad thing for them as it showed all the chips and marks in a kitchen that was never even used and was only on show yet didn't stand up to having doors opened and closed, people walking into the frame etc. They said they were having to fill it and respray it before going to be fitted in her house.
Why would anyone want to pay big money for a kitchen that won't stand up well to use?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

antrimgirl

So convenient she went to check out a page and she was the 1000th follower, didn’t even know they were running a competition! So also home from Lisburn with her £100 prize!

if she had any manners, and considering she was laid today to promote businessss in Lisburn, she would post on her page get the company even more followers & give it away!

No mention of a follower giveaway on their page and her mate Samara works with them.
Only opened in January but already now on my avoid list - sounds more like sneaky PR to me!
I think they've done themselves more harm than good with this, silly move!

mcsparkle12

I’d say she’s rented it or been gifted the rental and will soon be telling all us peasants that rentals are the way forward for down to earth country mums and wives

MDC

Chatty Member
It’s unreal- if they were at home they would be having a pizza to share … and maybe some fluffy rice!! Lol
Greedy fecking grabbers yet again, another free weekend away and she’s nothing planned for tomorrow yet because they didn’t throw in a freebie day out for them, so it will be cheap and cheerful a walk and down to the water and then a bag of chips to share between 5 of them, she turns my stomach 🤮

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Just as informed as you, well probably more so based on the information you have given, read about HRT patches, speak to a medical professional and yes they do carry an increased link and risk to Breast Cancer. You don’t know anything about me to assume that I’m ’obviously speaking from the side where you haven’t experienced symptoms’…of course I have that’s why I’ve researched it and know this….what a very misinformed and presumptive post.
You're getting boring now. You need to accept that every woman is different and what suits one, won't suit another.
Can we get back to Caroline now and forget about HRT bashing

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
There needs to be a clear statement of expenses produced with how much exactly it is subsidised or given for free, with or without additional payment for advertising!
And how much item/service would cost if a normal pleb went to walk of the street & buy it!

Wee Nora

VIP Member
  • Haha
Here we are with the tea hamper from Corner bakery! She shares it with the mum and aunt then says not forgetting the men, and when chatting about it this will do loads of people! There’s 4 scones there’s 4 tea bags it will do 4 Caroline 4!!

• Haha
Just sickens me, seeing her in this place. She would NEVER in a million years spend her own money to go somewhere like this! She’s is just such a hallion, roaring “OH MY GOD!” “Pure Claaassss” Seriously?! She has no class at all.

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
How woman choose to deal with menopause is their own personal choice and a decision usually made in collaboration with their doctors.

As others have stated above - it impacts everyone differently and how it is managed will also differ!
It’s what about works for you!
No one should be vilified for choosing the HRT route.

I find it incredibly ironic that Oonagh who made her fortune dispensing pharmaceutical is such an advocate now for highly priced natural ways of managing health!
They are all just following the pound signs and don’t give a f&ck about anyone really!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
All these influenzas sharing the appeal for a bone marrow match encouraging people to attend the matching in Belfast or Fintona. On the back of a poor young teacher from near Omagh with two young kids battling leukaemia. And you can guarantee non of them or theirs would go get tested themselves!!!

Don’t preach it or share it, if you refuse to be part of the change!

Only sharing it for engagement - pack of wankers!

Same as those Gaza shares followed by ad and opulent living stories!!!

• Heart

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
It’s natural and supplements are just expensive water…not utter tripe, do your research and look at your lifestyle
Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.

• Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
So she’s getting her bathrooms for free now too 🤬 she’s some spoofer, she’s just doing it to help people 🙄😂 the greed is odious at this stage.

Reactions: 8

IceScream

I saw Caroline and Tess the other day

It is wild that I would be able to walk up to that child and be so familiar with her and ask about her family by name etc

Its actually dangerous

and when she is a teen so many people will recognise her etc, it’s not right at all

IceScream

What feeling will he have when he sits down at his new dining table and looks around knowing his Mrs scrounged the whole manor

I totally get that thier profiles are modern day online magazine pages, previously beauty / fashion magazine editors etc got these freebies and we just didn’t know, but those editors didn’t portray themselves as our friends and share details of their whole families lives to reel us in under the guise of im just sharing this info to help you build your own mansion too

Its all gone a bit far with this one, a whole house……

hello899

VIP Member
Seeing her getting freebies and free stays has the opposite effect on me, I won't go near places or companies that kiss the ass of "influencers".
Why not donate a stay to a family in need

• Heart