Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I have Dr Mahto's book and while it's really pretty in a very girly way, I can see how a bloke might find that off-putting.

Whereas anyone with eyes in their head would find Hirons's one fugly.
I have this book (the skincare bible) but I've yet to read it! How did you find it?

Word

Have they been coming and going? Or just all piled down there and stayed there?

(I have truly no idea)

OnlyPassingThrough

I tried to watch the live last night. But the sound was all weird. Thought it was my headphones so thought I'd try again today. Now it's gone. Was it the sound or did she take it down?

Mysay

Yes it is curious isn't it? I am quite a SM luddite, but is it possible to just DM people? Don't they have to follow you back?
And why DM someone something so mundane?
Very strange.
Also the questions asked are exactly what they want to answer

How much better does she look without yellow straw for hair?

Can’t stand her either!
Someone should post on instagram... n tag her ...

@Mysay I hated the April fools post I'm afraid, but thats because I thought it could have been a 30 second story 😅 she does go on.
Yeah ..maybe... I kinda zoomed through a bit so didn't feel very long 😂

@Mysay I hated the April fools post I'm afraid, but thats because I thought it could have been a 30 second story 😅 she does go on.
Yeah ... I kinda zoomed through a bit so didn't feel very long 😂

Last edited:

BigMavis

VIP Member
I saw her comment under the video, that she is leaving anything skincare related on YouTube but deleting vlogs. So perhaps it is about privacy, I actually enjoyed her vlogs when I was a serious viewer.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
yeah I’ve seen so many comments hating on this cleanser. Would not enjoy a cleanser that smells anything close to citronella.
I’ve also noticed ‘the queen’ has avoided commenting on those posts.
Is it just the yellow version that smells of citronella? Is the stuff inside yellow too? The normal stuff is pink and does smell of Turkish Delight.

AlphaBeta

Not just you, I was very underwhelmed by BFF but DeStress is SO good.
That’s interesting, I had pretty much written DeStress off after my less than amazing experience with BFF. Can I ask what your skin is like? I only ask because my skin is combination and it felt like what little coverage the BFF provided disappeared as the day went on and was normally gone by lunchtime!

booth0l3s

oh god, not at all, Goop is gross. I meant CH trying to talk like a teenager
I found this so cringe as well. Also I feel like she’s used ‘absolute weapon’ in the wrong context? I thought that meant someone was hot? Maybe it’s regional or maybe I’m really not down with the kids

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yip she was on this morning, plugging her mate Kate and using an analogy of the royal family to "confuse" Schofe.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I've missed this drama. I can't remember it having a smell. The poor person who thinks it smells like deet :ROFLMAO:
As always I think certain items get over hyped (led by the queen) and people are disappointed
It should def smell like Turkish delight. I don't recall it making me sick in the night though.

Dizmia

Didn't she say something about Texas women wearing loads of make-up and SPF too? I can't remember it exactly