Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread in the freaks group - interesting read! Good to see how many people are responding saying their skin was so much better once they stopped the freak routine!
And the woman that posted this is one I would have called a psycho freak - she posted a rant about how she gave her doctor a dressing down for not knowing THE CH.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
New thread in the freaks group - interesting read! Good to see how many people are responding saying their skin was so much better once they stopped the freak routine!
And the woman that posted this is one I would have called a psycho freak - she posted a rant about how she gave her doctor a dressing down for not knowing THE CH.
That's the thing alot of the skin care products are aimed at if you have certain problems also genetics plays a massive part. Hopefully we start to realise Queen caz is all about coining dollar

Reactions: 2
I tried to watch the live last night. But the sound was all weird. Thought it was my headphones so thought I'd try again today. Now it's gone. Was it the sound or did she take it down?

I was watching the live this morning (it was insufferable) but the comments were not showing, suggesting it had been deleted whilst I was watching. I got 40 minutes in and it was all about the Royals, no skincare. I had to leave for work and checking now, yes it has been deleted. She said some really shocking things which I am sure she has had major backlash for, hence the deletion. Called Princess (Margaret or Anne, can't remember) ugly, said Prince William cheated on Kate (said to google the name Rose) and various other slanderous stuff whilst acting like she knew them all personally. In typical Caroline fashion shouted at anyone who asked her to move onto skincare or if someone had a differing opinion to her.

Car. Crash.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She was shocking yesterday. I suspect the lawyers got in touch and told her to remove it. She slagged off pretty much every royal, called one a paedophile, spread rumours about another cheating on his wife, called them ugly and told a viewer to 'piss off' when they said to just get on with the serums chat that it was meant to be. Obviously I watched every egotistical and slanderous second of it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I came here for this! Caroline shows time and time again that she loves to tear down women, then someone obviously whispers in her ear and she deletes things or posts saying she got carried away and shouldn't have said what she did. She hasn't got a feminist bone in her body, and doing lives is showing this up often. She'll miss the edit feature now she's come away from YouTube, her foot is in her mouth weekly at the moment.

Reactions: 15
I didn't watch the live last night but kind of wish I had is she was being such a witch and then did a dirty delete. She was probably told to take it down by her business partner.

How bleeping hypocritical for her to perpetuate rumours which the Royal Family can't defend themselves from - which Meghan said in her interview.

Everyone has taken a side in the Harry and Meghan shitshow and are being vile to people who hold a different view. I am more.on the side of the Royal Family in this instance but the situation isn't black and white. Harry and Meghan aren't perfect people and neither are the Royal Family. I wish more people were being balanced on this.

She said that she knows of people that have gone to give male members of the royal family massages and they have walked into the room totally naked. I wish I had watched it all now that she took it down. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Haha even when she has been bang out of order she can't just say she has been bang out or order- she has to make out that she is a good person and a feminist and deleting it was for Kate's benefit and a favour to her! She is just unreal

• Haha
I didn't watch it, but wrt William's affair and the Price Andrew stuff: it's not slander if it's true.

Reactions: 8
I didn't watch it, but wrt William's affair and the Price Andrew stuff: it's not slander if it's true.
Firstly the law is clear that someone is innocent until proven guilty.

I'm not defending Prince Andrew here but my understanding is that the FBI want to speak to him as a witness not as a suspect. His lawyers are advised him not to travel to the US to speak to them (which I can understand) and he apparently hasn't been asked formally to speak with them. Playing devil's advocate - have the FBI also spoken with Epsteins other friends such as Oprah and Trump?

As Meghan said in her interview she didn't feel she was being protected because not every untrue article about her was rebutted by the Palace - the stories about William I don't recall being address by them either and I don't think there was any evidence to back up the claims. I thought it was poor form to Meghan to claim she was silenced due to protocols at the Palace and then critcise other members of the family who cannot l, because of the same protocol, defend themselves.

The whole Meghan and Harry v the Royal Family debate is toxic. In my opinion it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other there is blame to be shared on both sides. It is fully possible that Meghan's mental health was suffering but that she also bullied staff - the two things aren't mutually exclusive. As an employer the Palace should investigate claims of bullying and if Meghan was refused help when she was suffering they need to look at putting a protocol in place for the future.

I didn't watch Caroline's live because I knew she would be the great defender of Meghan and trash the rest of the Royal Family (despite claiming that she loved them when she did her Hello with Hirons videos).

My main issue with Caroline is the shutting down of any opinion which she doesn't agree with which has frankly become the norm.on social media. The Freaks also.do this in the group. I despite Donald Trump and what he says but he is allowed to say it. The whole thing with JK Rowling being slammed as being a "TERF" because she has urged caution on self identification - why can't she support Trans people and want to stand up for womens rights? I have always considered myself to the left side of politics but sometimes I feel that we are moving into 1984 with the work brigade the real life thought police.

Sorry for the rant. To be clear I may not agree with what you say but I will absolutely defend your right to say it 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I'm not defending Prince Andrew here but my understanding is that the FBI want to speak to him as a witness not as a suspect. His lawyers are advised him not to travel to the US to speak to them (which I can understand) and he apparently hasn't been asked formally to speak with them. Playing devil's advocate - have the FBI also spoken with Epsteins other friends such as Oprah and Trump?

As Meghan said in her interview she didn't feel she was being protected because not every untrue article about her was rebutted by the Palace - the stories about William I don't recall being address by them either and I don't think there was any evidence to back up the claims. I thought it was poor form to Meghan to claim she was silenced due to protocols at the Palace and then critcise other members of the family who cannot l, because of the same protocol, defend themselves.

The whole Meghan and Harry v the Royal Family debate is toxic. In my opinion it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other there is blame to be shared on both sides. It is fully possible that Meghan's mental health was suffering but that she also bullied staff - the two things aren't mutually exclusive. As an employer the Palace should investigate claims of bullying and if Meghan was refused help when she was suffering they need to look at putting a protocol in place for the future.

I didn't watch Caroline's live because I knew she would be the great defender of Meghan and trash the rest of the Royal Family (despite claiming that she loved them when she did her Hello with Hirons videos).

My main issue with Caroline is the shutting down of any opinion which she doesn't agree with which has frankly become the norm.on social media. The Freaks also.do this in the group. I despite Donald Trump and what he says but he is allowed to say it. The whole thing with JK Rowling being slammed as being a "TERF" because she has urged caution on self identification - why can't she support Trans people and want to stand up for womens rights? I have always considered myself to the left side of politics but sometimes I feel that we are moving into 1984 with the work brigade the real life thought police.

Sorry for the rant. To be clear I may not agree with what you say but I will absolutely defend your right to say it 👍
You’ve articulated this perfectly.

Reactions: 8
Regardless of her opinions, if you're someone who makes a career out of talking about and selling skincare, and you say that you're doing a video about serums, you should probably talk about serums instead of spouting off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I... don't think that applies when you're discussing someone having an extra-marital affair. Wrt Prince Andrew, neither of us watched the live and know exactly what she said. But "innocent until proven guilty" is a principle of criminal law, so not relevant to my point anyway - which was simply to say something cannot be described as "slander" if it's true (William), or if it's clearly an opinion (Anne being ugly). Defamation is civil not criminal.

Re the rest of your post, of course you're entitled to your opinions but none of that is anything to do with anything I said. Apologies if it was supposed to be in response to someone else and I've misunderstood.

Reactions: 4
Yikes what a car crash. Good of her to delete it "for Kate", though. Got your back, Kate! :rolleyes:
I know, she's a real champ! And calling Princess Anne ugly? WTF

Regardless of her opinions, if you're someone who makes a career out of talking about and selling skincare, and you say that you're doing a video about serums, you should probably talk about serums instead of spouting off
This is it exactly. She's going way off the beaten track

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.