Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the Freaks are wading into the daughter’s insta post saying they ‘idolise’ her mum. God almighty 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her skin doesn’t look great in the most recent post imo. Looks patchy. And jfc those cheek fillers are absolutely atrocious
2D2BA552-F025-459C-ACDC-1B6855655628.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Whenever I see Hiron’s age mentioned I’m surprised again, even though I already knew it. I would have guessed ten years older (but with the procedures/tweakments that she’s actually had). I’m not sure what it is, perhaps partly her manner? She just seems early 60s. Which is absolutely fine but not, I’d guess, what she’s aiming for.

Reactions: 8
Whenever I see Hiron’s age mentioned I’m surprised again, even though I already knew it. I would have guessed ten years older (but with the procedures/tweakments that she’s actually had). I’m not sure what it is, perhaps partly her manner? She just seems early 60s. Which is absolutely fine but not, I’d guess, what she’s aiming for.
I was staggered when I found out how old she was. For a woman who advocates for good skin care and appropriate aesthetic intervention she’s a pretty tit advert.

Reactions: 4
I agree I think genetics plays a huge part as well I also think if you too much filler it ages you as well

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain why Caroline's hair looks professionally styled in her stories today? We all know it's usually scraped back in a bun!

Reactions: 1
Yip she was on this morning, plugging her mate Kate and using an analogy of the royal family to "confuse" Schofe.

Surprised they allow her on after all her outbursts and telling people to F off. Heard her say on her live someone famous had contacted her about a Derm product asking if it was good so she contacted the company to hook said famous person up (freebie alert) so she said she was like a pimp for products:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I dislike her on TM. I dont even think holly and phil like her very much

Reactions: 5
Omg that filler 😳

What does it look like when she’s not ‘smiling’? Are there just big round golf balls sticking out of her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her mother looks great for her age I think, so its a shame CH has overdone the fillers as I think it will mean she doesn't age quite as gracefully. I do think fillers can sometimes create a great 'present' but not necessarily set one's face up well for the future. Does that make any sense?

But also f aging gracefully and heres to just aging. It means a life lived well/long/through the good times and bad.
🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her mother looks great for her age I think, so its a shame CH has overdone the fillers as I think it will mean she doesn't age quite as gracefully. I do think fillers can sometimes create a great 'present' but not necessarily set one's face up well for the future. Does that make any sense?

But also f aging gracefully and heres to just aging. It means a life lived well/long/through the good times and bad.
🍷
Excellent comment on all counts.

Reactions: 2
Someone started a freaks group thread-
You know you're a skincare freak when....
Jesus the amount of them that involve their poor kids

I would love to see the look on my family and friends faces if I bought them a skincare book for Christmas 🙈 duck sake like, a gift is something others would enjoy not indulging your own bullshit

Also when a derm tells you to stop fuckong around with retinol, perhaps it's time to stop bleeping around with retinol?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.