Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet if anyone else did she'd be calling them out there's plenty of people who have had to struggle not seeing family but apparently Queen caz can do what she likes

Reactions: 2
They are allowed a support bubble but a few pages back someone posted a screenshot of the baby’s mum’s Instagram stories - she was with her own parents who were holding the baby. They’re allowed ONE support bubble for their baby not two, but they’re clearly doing what they want.

Reactions: 10
They are allowed a support bubble but a few pages back someone posted a screenshot of the baby’s mum’s Instagram stories - she was with her own parents who were holding the baby. They’re allowed ONE support bubble for their baby not two, but they’re clearly doing what they want.
And I’m sure you’re not supposed to travel miles and miles across the country in order to visit family. That’s not the point of a support bubble.

Reactions: 6
Is she 100% at Ruth's place then? I saw her comment on one of Caroline Quentin's IG posts in mid-Jan saying she "lives in West London if you want to borrow stab vest"...stab vest aside, where is she?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she 100% at Ruth's place then? I saw her comment on one of Caroline Quentin's IG posts in mid-Jan saying she "lives in West London if you want to borrow stab vest"...stab vest aside, where is she?!
Not 100% sure where her last “live” was from. Think it was from Ruth’s. If she’s doing another one tonight, it’ll be interesting to see where she is!

Reactions: 1
Re: being at Ruth's or not - Ava certainly is. Screenshots attached... Its the same hallway.

Anyway I'm not the covid police but given that Ava apparently lives by herself (questionable - how many 19 year olds do you know paying London rent by themselves?), how many bubbles can one family have? We should count them 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Re: being at Ruth's or not - Ava certainly is. Screenshots attached... Its the same hallway.

Anyway I'm not the covid police but given that Ava apparently lives by herself which is questionable (how many 19 year olds do you know paying London rent by themselves?), how many bubbles can one family have? We should count them 🤔
I don’t think any of us are being sanctimonious about Covid. If anything it’s the other way round. Hirons is the one who gobs off about staying home and rants about others who break the rules, when this is just proof that, once again, she is a full on hypocrite. That’s all.

Reactions: 13
Has Caroline weighed in on the royal debate yet? Can't imagine she'd be quiet on it

I don’t think any of us are being sanctimonious about Covid. If anything it’s the other way round. Hirons is the one who gobs off about staying home and rants about others who break the rules, when this is just proof that, once again, she is a full on hypocrite. That’s all.
Yeah, Jim is "extremely clinically vulnerable" and all that. Ava is obviously here there and everywhere, the son with the baby has been seeing both sets of grandparents, the son with the 1975 tattoos has also been around the baby. And that's just based on what's public on Insta.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, Jim is "extremely clinically vulnerable" and all that. Ava is obviously here there and everywhere, the son with the baby has been seeing both sets of grandparents, the son with the 1975 tattoos has also been around the baby. And that's just based on what's public on Insta.
Exactly. If she can’t keep it together for public appearances sake, shudder to think what’s going on behind the scenes. Then she has the audacity to call out the failings of others where Covid restrictions are concerned. She should shut the duck up.

Reactions: 10

Anyway I'm not the covid police but given that Ava apparently lives by herself (questionable - how many 19 year olds do you know paying London rent by themselves?), how many bubbles can one family have? We should count them 🤔
The mother of the granddaughter posted a pic showing that they had the baby at Portland Hospital - just how much is CH earning from the kits as can't imagine her son/his gf funding £8000+...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The mother of the granddaughter posted a pic showing that they had the baby at Portland Hospital - just how much is CH earning from the kits as can't imagine her son/his gf funding £8000+...
Id say hirons is worth a bit

There’s no exact picture confirming the Portland just Westminster is tagged in a photo but she could have had her at Chelsea and Westminster hospital

I hope they don't wreck Crilly's house. I bet once hairdressers and pubs reopen they will be burning rubber back to London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.