Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage it doesn't even matter if she is right or wrong, it's her whole bullish approach and how she goes about things and talking to Davina like a bold schoolgirl. I would assume Davina's tweet was well meaning if ill timed

Reactions: 12
We do usually agree on these things, but I think Davina is displaying handmaiden-level whataboutery with that tweet.

Reactions: 27
Yeah don't get me wrong, not agreeing with Davina but I can't be convinced of Caroline's good intentions. She just relishes the opportunity to be seen as superior and right

Reactions: 15
Yeah it's the tone she uses. The tweet in the screenshot above hers is way better imo.

I get she's angry though like all of us are, it's not a great take from Davina.

Reactions: 8
It just feels like ‘we’ (society I guess?) have lost a lot of the grey? It’s all absolutes. ‘I’m right. You’re wrong and there’s nothing you can do about it!’ To quote Mr Wormwood in Matilda.
Totally agree. I feel like everything is politicized nowadays too (and I say that as a very left-leaning person!). There's no nuance anymore.

Reactions: 4
I think the point Davina is missing is that we don’t all get murdered (but a lot do) but nearly every woman experiences some form of harrassment or assault, and most of us, multiple times.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, didn’t mean to take it off topic.

In others news, Caroline has won a British Beauty Council Award for the Outstanding Contribution to the Beauty Industry. 🏆
The Freaks will be besides themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Davina is taking it too literally and should have delved deeper before writing that tweet. She’s totally missed the point. I can take her or leave her. She’s nothing to me but the abuse she’s now receiving on Twitter is horrendous and I’m starting to feel quite sorry for her.

I think Davina is taking it too literally and should have delved deeper before writing that tweet. She’s totally missed the point. I can take her or leave her. She’s nothing to me but the abuse she’s now receiving on Twitter is horrendous and I’m starting to feel quite sorry for her.
I have to say i totally agree with davina on this one. That person was a murderer he wasnt a man he was a monster. But no matter what is said ever CH will always jump in with her 2 pennies worth cos shes always right in her mind. Everyone needs to take a day off twitter and stop trying to solve every world issue under the sun.

Reactions: 14
I have to say i totally agree with davina on this one. That person was a murderer he wasnt a man he was a monster. But no matter what is said ever CH will always jump in with her 2 pennies worth cos shes always right in her mind. Everyone needs to take a day off twitter and stop trying to solve every world issue under the sun.
There’s way too much virtue signalling in my opinion by these so called “influencers” and she’s the bloody queen of it!

Just to say that I crossed paths with Princess Anne years ago and not only was she naturally beautiful she was also very gracious. Two things CH is most certainly not 💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to say that I crossed paths with Princess Anne years ago and not only was she naturally beautiful she was also very gracious. Two things CH is most certainly not 💅🏼
I missed the live before it got taken down - what was the context of CH calling Princess Anne ugly?

I missed the live before it got taken down - what was the context of CH calling Princess Anne ugly?
From what I gather from this thread she said something along the lines of if she was more attractive she would have been more successful. Please correct me if I’m wrong someone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I fully agree with this last line.

Reactions: 3
Someone in the group posted about getting a gift of La Mer, and there are dismissive comments under it saying it's basically the same as Nivea. Poor poster, so much skincare snobbery in that group

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
They're just jealous, would be a wet dream of theirs for someone to gift them expensive skincare like that

And what a horrible thing to do anyway, you don't go out of your way to ruin someones enjoyment of a gift

Reactions: 15
Someone in the group posted about getting a gift of La Mer, and there are dismissive comments under it saying it's basically the same as Nivea. Poor poster, so much skincare snobbery in that group
FFS. Caroline's stated on many occasions that her mother uses and loves La Mer. It the sort of thing someone might be given as a present by a loved one who knows they ate into skincare. Everyone's skin is different so and everyone has a different budget, let people spend their money how they want.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.