Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opened my Clarins email, there's Caroline, cleansing. I can't escape her.
Was it the Clarins newsletter? If so I just got the same email but I didn’t open it just deleted it immediately - something must have been telling me it was the right thing to do! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Was it the Clarins newsletter? If so I just got the same email but I didn’t open it just deleted it immediately - something must have been telling me it was the right thing to do! 😂
Yea, I never normally open 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think it's a man who thinks that that's how women talk
I don't think it's a man because the facts are correct. If Veet gets in the wrong spot that's exactly what happens. Personal experience. Men don't have the imagination to come up with that.

Reactions: 1
I can't see it anymore! Wow, I didn't think they'd take it down since they'd left it up for a few days now.
Looks like it has been removed 🙌🏻....I did report it to admins and Facebook ....wonders will never cease!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes! It was very recent. It all uncovers in this thread linked. The original poster here, TeaNoSugar, is gradually revealed to be a previous poster, 'lesbian' Mulholland Drive, a very imaginative and graphic poster over several threads. Very odd indeed.

Jesus. This is insane. Thank you @Jelly Bean , I should really lurk in other threads to see what's going on more often - I'd have loved to see this happening live!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any reason this thread has suddenly gone quiet? Or are we just all too frustrated with CH to even hate-watch any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had wondered that! Is anyone in the group still? Any positive or negative comments?
I haven't seen anything (but have to admit I am not ver active anymore)..
Might also have to do with the fact that posts are still on approval lol

Reactions: 7
Only post I've seen in the group about the Spack NK wishlist was someone saying "go go go".

I've just seen a post where someone was trying to do seven skins with Pixi Retinol toner 🤦‍♀️
how someone has managed to mess 7 skins up so badly when it's all that's been on my fb for the last week is special, to say the least

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.