Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think brands will have to discredit her or distance themselves at least. I wouldn't be surprised if things are happening behind the scenes. I don't follow Hyram but I was sure he wasn't a fan.and now he's got a mention on that live, which as much as she protests it wasn't shade it actually was. I wonder if he'll respond.
I sont watch him either although have had a nosey a couple times, didn't know he wasn't a fan of hers lol, hope he comes back with something

Reactions: 1
This is my personal opinion, she is deleting her youtube because CH believes that she's shown too much personal items in her vlogs. However, a lot of those vlogs are paid brand trips and normally the influencer is expected to produce content from that trip so I am expecting that not all vlogs will be deleted.

I have no clue why she thinks people are being rude to her on youtube, the only comments I have seen are related to people feeling abandoned on youtube. There is nothing wrong with that, what it demonstrates is that CH still had an audience there.

She doesn't NEED to do youtube anymore because she is RAKING in the cash on her kits. It is that simple. She DOES NOT NEED that source of revenue. That is what is comes down to. 💰

In my personal opinion, she threw Oskia under the bus...I couldn't believe that she was so dismissive. She should have their back...she told everyone to take it up with them. Caroline, YOU are selling the product on YOUR website!! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She just put up a pic of someone saying the cleanser is lush on her insta stories. I can’t imagine how I’d feel if I had a legitimate concern over the smell and the seller put up a pic of the cleanser saying how nice it is. That’s a bit cruel. I’m sure behind the scenes she’s calling her customers a bunch of idiots.

Reactions: 10
Did you see how she reacted when someone used this emoji :rolleyes: or when someone said "sadly she dismissed it"?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to keep banging the drum about her Live yesterday but did it shock anyone else that she was sat there wearing a "La" t-shirt (from the It's A Sin tv series supporting the Terrence Higgins Trust) and then criticizes youtube for being full of gay men???!!! WTF is her problem!
I can't watch her Lives anymore. I'm sorry to anyone with ADHD but it's just too chaotic trying to watch her. The constant distractions, sentences that never come to an end, the fidgeting, THE LOUD GULPS OF TEA, it's unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry to keep banging the drum about her Live yesterday but did it shock anyone else that she was sat there wearing a "La" t-shirt (from the It's A Sin tv series supporting the Terrence Higgins Trust) and then criticizes youtube for being full of gay men???!!! WTF is her problem!
Yup, it's pretty off. As someone a few pages back said - she's a faux feminist and a pretend ally. She's shown that with the 'they still have their tits' comment. She likes to think she's a woke feminist but she absolutely isn't!

Reactions: 9
This is my personal opinion, she is deleting her youtube because CH believes that she's shown too much personal items in her vlogs. However, a lot of those vlogs are paid brand trips and normally the influencer is expected to produce content from that trip so I am expecting that not all vlogs will be deleted.

I have no clue why she thinks people are being rude to her on youtube, the only comments I have seen are related to people feeling abandoned on youtube. There is nothing wrong with that, what it demonstrates is that CH still had an audience there.

She doesn't NEED to do youtube anymore because she is RAKING in the cash on her kits. It is that simple. She DOES NOT NEED that source of revenue. That is what is comes down to. 💰

In my personal opinion, she threw Oskia under the bus...I couldn't believe that she was so dismissive. She should have their back...she told everyone to take it up with them. Caroline, YOU are selling the product on YOUR website!! :rolleyes:
Exactly this.... I felt when she made the statement about YT the words. ‘I don’t need the money’ almost came out of her mouth but she stopped herself. TBH she always promised videos that never came so I am not sure that YT was ever going to be anything that she stuck at. She has found her niche... selling kits for big bucks and the instalives on which she can control the narrative and comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I can't watch her Lives anymore. I'm sorry to anyone with ADHD but it's just too chaotic trying to watch her. The constant distractions, sentences that never come to an end, the fidgeting, THE LOUD GULPS OF TEA, it's unbearable.
Totally agree. She even said at one point that gay men don't have any struggles or something like that, which I thought was wrong. That may be right for certain sections of society but for others it is still not acceptable and they get bullied by peers and family for not being straight.

• Wow
Wow, I just watched her live for this first time in a while. Why does she start them off completely unprepared, faffing about chucking makeup around on her table, talking nonsense to everyone who joins, slurping her drinks 🤮 She makes so much horrible noise. The tea slurping is so grim. 30 quid for a green kit bag?!?? 😄😭 Are these freaks insane? The live is so long and 95% of it is her talking gibberish, slurping tea and bashing stuff about on her desk.

From what she said I think she's definitely in trouble for the marry, shag, throw off a cliff IGTV.

Huns, PSA: if you couldn't face watching it I can let you know that there are bookmarks available from her shop from 7 x
Anyone might think that the medication she started recently is making her worse, not better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally said of YT "I can't control.the comments" which I thought was telling.

Also in the comments she wrote.thag she wants to get rid of the personal stuff. So I think it's a privacy issue.

I a really wonder if she's been reading here. She wouldn't admit it but it might influence her behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. The meds don't seem to be working for her but against her.

It actually seems almost performative 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The constant regramming of people praising the Oskia cleanser is poor form, and a year ago if a brand was doing that after receiving complaints and brushing them off then she'd be shredding them.

Reactions: 8
I started watching her yt about 5 years ago and I loved them. I just had a quick look back to reassure myself that she really was quite fab, and she was. She did many little cosmetics vids too and they were also great. She looked real and she was ‘woman next door’ in the very best way. She was completely relatable. Now? Shes turned into a vain, narcissistic despot who is totally pissed with power. She’s a bleeping car crash. Her ADHD isn’t a new thing right? She must have been ADHD 5 yrs ago, no? So how come she managed to post content that was measured and informative and real then? Also, I may get my head kicked in for this (I am a strident and vociferous feminist) BUT..... how can she think it’s ok to go live to thousands of her followers looking like a bleeping badly packed kebab?!?! Running a bleeping brush through your hair and slapping some blusher and lippy on is the very least you can do when your an ‘industry veteran’ and you’re discussing the beauty industry for duck’s sake? For me, her lack of inclination to make any effort whatsoever is indicative of who she now is. Her hair alone tells you she couldn’t give a duck. I watched half of her live and just kept thinking ‘who the actual duck does she think she is?’ This isn’t ADHD, it’s narcissism.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If a woman chooses not to wear make up and not wash her hair while at home that’s her perogative, knock yourself out love.

When she’s online in front of 10,000 people, which she was during the kit flogging weeks , it’s polite and considerate to make an effort . Her lack of consideration is saying “I don’t give a tit about you lot”.

She said she was going to do something with her hair because of going live with Josh Wood but I didn’t watch it and I can’t find it to see if she did indeed make an effort.

Reactions: 10
Her early empties videos were lovely. Truly when I was at my most anxious a couple of years ago, because of work and then a work situation, I would watch them to sooth myself and relax. It’s hard to imagine isn’t it?

I feel sad that I dislike her so much these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It is a shame she’s changed so much.

I don’t recall how I found her but she was Beauty Mouth and the very first time I read the blog she demonstrated facial massage with pictures , at that point she hadn’t gone beyond the blog and she was good fun to read.

Goes to show what fame and the sniff of money does to a person.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her early empties videos were lovely. Truly when I was at my most anxious a couple of years ago, because of work and then a work situation, I would watch them to sooth myself and relax. It’s hard to imagine isn’t it?

I feel sad that I dislike her so much these days.
I am so with you on that . 2017 I was having a rough year and you watch her and it’s like okay there are nice good people out there. Now I watch her and I just think .. crappy person.
I wouldn’t care if she just said I need more privacy.. no she tells everyone to back the duck off and then a week later is showing her sons tattoos and how he’s being proposed to on Instagram.
And skincare wise... I think it’s crap that she tries to hide her past comments. Like scrubbing certain brands from blogs is really bad practice. Do you like the product or not? Dermalogica she said was too expensive and not anything special.. and Sunday Riley wasn’t going to get any oxygen from her... now she loves them! Sure those videos are scrubbed too.. her YouTube videos are what made her relatable so I’m not surprised she’s scrubbing the old her lol

Reactions: 9
She's too cool to give a tit about her appearance, don't ya know? She's cool! All joking aside I respect her for that, I'm one of those people with a blow dry every day and a full face of makeup whilst watching netflix in my pj's, in case the doorbell rings.
I will also say I think Caroline is attractive and I also think her skin is very very good, I sometimes read comments saying it isn't and think God oh mine must be shocking. I understood her comments about her having tweakments and people slamming her for doing so. I have been guilty of that myself. But thinking about it I have botox and still love my skincare and can see a difference with some products. So the two can partner quite well.
None of this takes away her crappy attitude, she really is a horror at the present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.