Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title from @Platformcrocs

So why is Caroline and family seemingly at Ruth Crilly's country house which she has just moved out of?

Why does Caroline keep asking people to stop asking about her family yet is constantly posting about them herself?

Has everyone received their kits after the kitshow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And while we're asking questions, why do Mr and Mrs Hirons have their dates of birth the wrong way round at Companies House for Hirons Holdings Ltd and Hirons Investments Ltd? By doing that, Companies House deems them to be separate people from Caroline Hirons Ltd, Skin Rocks Ltd etc. but it's an offence to provide false information to Companies House. If it was a mistake made by whoever registered the company, they've still signed off accounts, changed director details etc with the dates of birth the wrong way round i.e. him July 1969 and her June 1963. Why??

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I so want to ask her why she’s in Somerset at the Georgian pile and her kids are breaking lockdown rooolz to visit.

Or is she back in Fulham?

All the questions 🙀🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I so want to ask her why she’s in Somerset at the Georgian pile and her kids are breaking lockdown rooolz to visit.

Or is she back in Fulham?

All the questions 🙀🙀
In fairness, if she’s started raking the cash in big time recently she’s right to invest in property.
However, let’s speculate wildly shall we? 😀

Boringly, maybe she is simply staying there while her London place is renovated until Ruth’s sale goes through. Did anyone find Ruth’s property listing or was the sale private (eg Caroline bought it).
Maybe she bought it with a view to moving her entire family there or letting the kids live in the Fulham place so she has a base?
Or maybe she just needs extra room for her stash of out of date skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fairness, if she’s started raking the cash in big time recently she’s right to invest in property.
However, let’s speculate wildly shall we? 😀

Boringly, maybe she is simply staying there while her London place is renovated until Ruth’s sale goes through. Did anyone find Ruth’s property listing or was the sale private (eg Caroline bought it).
Maybe she bought it with a view to moving her entire family there or letting the kids live in the Fulham place so she has a base?
Or maybe she just needs extra room for her stash of out of date skincare.
Yeah but I think the point is that none of that is necessary during a pandemic and, more so, a lockdown. She’s deliberately breaking the rules for her own advantage and then preaching that everyone should stay home on her IG stories

Reactions: 11
Oh my Lord a freak has actually made a video with unchained melody as the backing music where she films her picking her parcel up from outside, taking it into the kitchen and opening it then what I can only describe as sexually touching the kit bag 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Yeah but I think the point is that none of that is necessary during a pandemic and, more so, a lockdown. She’s deliberately breaking the rules for her own advantage and then preaching that everyone should stay home on her IG stories
She also made it very known that Jim was "extremely clinically vulnerable" so the potential move (or no move) raises an eyebrow. I remember someone pointed out that Ava said she lives alone. No idea how Ava could be paying for a London flat when she seemingly doesn't have a job so it'd make sense if she was saying in the Fulham place.

Reactions: 16
Good ol’ Caroline ‘do as I say not as I do’ Hirons.

Remember when she said anyone buying foundation from Boots during Lockdown was an hole? If she and her family are travelling between London and Somerset ( on a whim) what does that make them?

Reactions: 18
Bit off topic but I know there are a few trinny tribers here. Every time I open fb I see one member of the tribe spreadeagled usually across some steps or doing various open leg poses. It's a bit like David Brent from the office... and the tribe are as bonkers as the freaks but in a nice way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit off topic but I know there are a few trinny tribers here. Every time I open fb I see one member of the tribe spreadeagled usually across some steps or doing various open leg poses. It's a bit like David Brent from the office... and the tribe are as bonkers as the freaks but in a nice way.
Trinny Tribers?😂 I don’t do FB but I get sorely tempted by her BFF and de-stress stuff .

Reactions: 5
I've not seen that particular one but I'm only in the North West tribe. I know what you mean as have noticed that there are a few attention seeking posts and then to be the same people doing them.

Reactions: 4
I've not seen that particular one but I'm only in the North West tribe. I know what you mean as have noticed that there are a few attention seeking posts and then to be the same people doing them.
Some of them are quite funny, the lady in America with the fabulous hair is great. But legs akimbo lady is slightly odd. I wish you knew who I was talking about.
@LyraBalaqua I've tried a few things but not those. My friend likes them, I like the concealer.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I often wonder why CH never comments on the Trinny range as I see ads for it all the time on Instagram. I really want to try some of it but I’m scared to buy online without checking the shade first. Hopefully shops will open soon and I can go and try it!

Reactions: 4
I've a real soft spot for trinny. I left the tribe groups as I wasn't as interested in the silver brogues and other clothing as they all seemed to be.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.