Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure why she's gone scorched earth on the YouTube videos. I'm assuming she's ditching it in favour of Instagram/the lives. The lives are a meandering mess though and I don't think many people will have the time or interest to watch her rambling on for an hour. I liked some of her videos because I could watch them in my own time and they were much more structured. I know you can rewatch the lives but, eh, it's not for me.

I don't really get her comments about gay men having bigger audiences on YouTube - her audience is probably 95% women anyway so it feels like another needless swipe.

Reactions: 4
I don't doubt her qualifications and I think ultimately its her decision about YouTube but I think it comes down to her having other, easier revenue streams.

I don't think that the texture of her skin looks terrible and she doesn't seem to have loads of wrinkles (other than the forehead lines). Whilst obviously we are probably all into skincare and looking after ourselves ultimately how we look is going to depends on a range of factors not least genetics with our skin.

I kind of get what she means about YouTube beauty industry and that it is gay males that attract the biggest audiences. I think especially with skincare women can have more issues due to the fluctuation of hormones (I get really bad hormonal acne) which men won't experience and can't necessarily assist with (seriously I've been trying Dots for Spots on it and they aren't doing anything).

I agree it's hypocritical that she complained about people talking about her kids and then was showing them on her social media again. I also don't agree with people criticising CH if her children or other relatives break locldown rules, ultimately they are adults and chose to have a public social media presence.

With regards to her possibly being at Crilly's old pad if she is renting or in the process of buying it this wouldn't be considered breaking lockdown rules I don't think.
If she or her adult children are moving between London and Somerset during lockdown I’m happy to criticise her and them for it.

She called people arseholes if they were in Boots during Lockdown buying make up ( she has no idea about reasons why some people might class make up as essential) , she went to a great deal of trouble on social media demanding employees were sent home from their jobs. It’s an example if her ‘do as I say not as I do’ attitude.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Have they been coming and going? Or just all piled down there and stayed there?

(I have truly no idea)

oh god, not at all, Goop is gross. I meant CH trying to talk like a teenager
I found this so cringe as well. Also I feel like she’s used ‘absolute weapon’ in the wrong context? I thought that meant someone was hot? Maybe it’s regional or maybe I’m really not down with the kids

I found this so cringe as well. Also I feel like she’s used ‘absolute weapon’ in the wrong context? I thought that meant someone was hot? Maybe it’s regional or maybe I’m really not down with the kids
Haha I didn’t watch the live but to me, calling someone an absolute weapon is basically saying they’re an idiot, it’s an insult

Reactions: 7
Ava has pictures of the Georgian gaff on her IG , I don’t follow her , an eagle eyed fellow Tattler spotted them. She looks as if she’s been travelling between the two areas.

It also looks as if her older boys have been there and back as well or Caroline has travelled.

Her hypocrisy is alive and well .

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I don't think her qualifications are bogus. I just think they're outdated, vague and largely unofficial. 'Brand training' could be pretty much anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get that the hyram getting millions of followers is a bit annoying... and his followers always go but hyram doesn’t like fragrance.. what does hyram know about fragrance in skincare? BUT... Caroline, I think she hates people. It’s hard to relate to someone if you feel like asking a question is going to poke the bear. Maybe she did like people at one time but now she kinda just sees humans as money in her pocket. I can’t relate to her anymore because she’s a hypocrite and she talks down to grown-ass people. Example.. your concerns are not concerning because I need to make money off these cleansers. So suck it! Maybe pinch your nose while cleansing so you don’t vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her qualifications are primarily from her time as counter-staff and she mentions nothing about updating her qualifications/training since she first got them. Quoting her website about me:
I first qualified in CIBTAC (Aesthetics) at the original Steiner School in Wardour Street, Central London. There are similar courses available in Ray Cochrane, London College of Beauty Therapy, CIDESCO’s website and ITEC’s website.
[*]I did post-graduate courses in France with Biologique Recherche among others.
[*]I am insured internationally through BABTAC and Balens.

I am trained in (well) over 100 brands and a globally qualified advanced aesthetician. My career has involved developing bespoke facials and training teams internationally for top brands in the UK, USA and Far East.
I have been in retail for 35 years and working as a Consultant to brands in the Beauty Industry for 15 years, advising brands on the route into market, where they should be selling and why. I am not currently consulting for any brands on a full time retainer basis, I occasionally work on a half-day/full day basis.
To see my full employment history and brands that I’ve worked with click here.
I'd never see her for my skin. I want someone who keeps up with industry developments and training. Not an influencer, which is really all she is now.

Reactions: 12
She can argue she’s ‘qualified’ til she’s blue in the face.

Essentially, for the last 5- 6 years or even longer she’s been a saleswoman flogging skin cream on behalf of brands.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think she’d be able to get insurance if she didn’t have the requisite or up-to-date qualifications. Does she actually practice anymore though? Do you have to be qualified to recommend product - which seems to be the main thing now?

I know she’s the one that goes on about being qualified all the time.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’d be able to get insurance if she didn’t have the requisite or up-to-date qualifications. Does she actually practice anymore though? Do you have to be qualified to recommend product - which seems to be the main thing now?

I know she’s the one that goes on about being qualified all the time.
I vaguely recall her being filmed in a treatment room years ago with a laser machine alongside her and didn’t she have 1-1 appointments where she charged £60 for each client? again it’s a vague recollection.

Her insistence on bringing up her qualifications when they’re as old as the hills is like me stating my O’ level( for the youth😉) Maths will suffice in today’s way of teaching.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s just hideous isn’t she. The poor girl asked an innocent question, Caroline should use her platform to her blog or her book and actually help?! Instead of being a blunt sassy cow. And of course Caroline has loads of likes on her comment too 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
If brand trainings are her qualifications I don't count that as much. As a student working in boots with an interest in skincare and beauty I was encouraged to go to brand trainings all the time. They're classes where you get an overview of the brand so you know how to sell it well, nothing more...I enjoyed them but it does not make me an expert, especially as its just spin and each brand gives contradictory teachings based on what they are trying to sell

Reactions: 21
God she’s just hideous isn’t she. The poor girl asked an innocent question, Caroline should use her platform to her blog or her book and actually help?! Instead of being a blunt sassy cow. And of course Caroline has loads of likes on her comment too 🙄
I’ve noticed that a random girl posted a link to CH’s blog “cheat sheet on routines” FOUR HOURS after Caroline’s comment. Why the duck couldn’t Caroline post the link instead of being a prize bellend?! “No this isn’t the correct order, but if you look in the book or have a look at this blog post I’ve done it’ll explain”...would that have been so difficult?

Oh my gosh that is so rude!!! The likes validate her rudeness in the group as well which is sad to see. Why people look up to this woman I don’t understand

Reactions: 15
If brand trainings are her qualifications I don't count that as much. As a student working in boots with an interest in skincare and beauty I was encouraged to go to brand trainings all the time. They're classes where you get an overview of the brand so you know how to sell it well, nothing more...I enjoyed them but it does not make me an expert, especially as its just spin and each brand gives contradictory teachings based on what they are trying to sell
ive said this time and time again, but she gets away with it as most people don’t know what they entail

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.