Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe this is now called toxic positivity and it’s Not Allowed 👵🏻 Inconsistency isn’t helpful, true enough.
I saw the pictures of the woman asking and she was incredibly striking. The lines - she called them marionette lines - didn't seem a flaw to me at all, just a part of her face as much as her eyes and lips were part of her face. They really didn't strike me as something that needed to be 'fixed'.
It is quite sad that being positive about someone and gently pointing out they really don't need tweakments (as much as anyone ever actually *needs* them) is seen as judgemental by CH.

Reactions: 14
I saw the pictures of the woman asking and she was incredibly striking. The lines - she called them marionette lines - didn't seem a flaw to me at all, just a part of her face as much as her eyes and lips were part of her face. They really didn't strike me as something that needed to be 'fixed'.
It is quite sad that being positive about someone and gently pointing out they really don't need tweakments (as much as anyone ever actually *needs* them) is seen as judgemental by CH.
I don’t even think this is the point - if she wants the treatment then she wants the treatment (I actually agree with CH’s response in this way) but the ridiculous arse licking on that group is ridiculous - and I’m not surprised everyone jumped in saying she doesn’t need it because she posted a selfie. She shouldn’t even have needed to post the selfie to get an answer but with the algorithms you have to. I’d also assume she posted to get the results she got (“noooo darling you don’t need it!”) rather than actual answers tbh

Reactions: 3
Eh, to me Caroline's response just reads as her being overly defensive of her own aesthetic treatments. Echo chambers are never great, and it is good people suggested the OP maybe didn't need it done. A mixture of advice and experiences and opinions hopefully helps her make a more informed decision in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes it is curious isn't it? I am quite a SM luddite, but is it possible to just DM people? Don't they have to follow you back?
And why DM someone something so mundane?
Very strange.
Also the questions asked are exactly what they want to answer

How much better does she look without yellow straw for hair?

Can’t stand her either!
Someone should post on instagram... n tag her ...

@Mysay I hated the April fools post I'm afraid, but thats because I thought it could have been a 30 second story 😅 she does go on.
Yeah ..maybe... I kinda zoomed through a bit so didn't feel very long 😂

@Mysay I hated the April fools post I'm afraid, but thats because I thought it could have been a 30 second story 😅 she does go on.
Yeah ... I kinda zoomed through a bit so didn't feel very long 😂

Last edited:
1) The comments, inc ‘is that your mum or the cleaner’
2) Nice that Ava has been going between London and Bath on the bloody train

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Where is Ruth C’s house? Like city
A friend of a friend this weekend told me something very telling

Reactions: 4
Her old Georgian one was Bath, they then moved to a village in the Cotswolds I believe. What did your friend say?
I know the specific but can’t say too much

she’s close to Glastonbury area, but she’s not in London

Reactions: 1
Still acting like she’s black then, I see 🙄

Woke Caroline needs to tell Ava that it’s actually offensive.

I’m no prude but I can’t believe CH lets Ava walk around the house in her knickers, her arse practically out 😳 if that tiktok is anything to go by...

Reactions: 10
Looks like it's time for a new thread - I had a look at most liked mostly for my own entertainment and saw a comment from @BigMavis in which Caroline is called a bleep - not specific to a new thread title name, just in general. I'm in favour of that regardless but think it's probably against a rule of two.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.