Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline was once in Ireland with Space NK and she said that Irish people don't need to wear SPF every day as Ireland is not Australia. Well one of our leading dermatologists- not an Instagram celebrity, a man in his 60s who is incredibly well respected and who has written at length about many skin issues- disagrees. The sun can be low in Ireland so we do need protection still.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Didn't she say something about Texas women wearing loads of make-up and SPF too? I can't remember it exactly

Caroline was once in Ireland with Space NK and she said that Irish people don't need to wear SPF every day as Ireland is not Australia. Well one of our leading dermatologists- not an Instagram celebrity, a man in his 60s who is incredibly well respected and who has written at length about many skin issues- disagrees. The sun can be low in Ireland so we do need protection still.
Ireland's sun exposure is really not that different to Scotland, England or Wales yet she will preach about everyone else wearing SPF every day. She really knows nothing. If you're going outside you should wear some form of SPF. twit.

Reactions: 12
Ireland's sun exposure is really not that different to Scotland, England or Wales yet she will preach about everyone else wearing SPF every day. She really knows nothing. If you're going outside you should wear some form of SPF. twit.
Exactly! We're all the British Isles and therefore 'not Australia' using her logic

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That is hilarious. Others stick to one description, she's gone all out. I'm surprised she doesn't mention her American and Irish heritage, or being a mother.
And backing singer. That was forgotten too.
Caroline Hirons, Cherokee-Irish Liverpudlian American backing singer from Warrington, Central London, Skincare expert, mother of 4, including a lifestyle coach and a personal trainer fitness expert, bestselling author, TV presenter, SJW, Twitter personality, skincare activist, bully, famous personality, cult leader, brilliant saleswoman, from a beauty family, and bandwagon activist. Have I forgotten something?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Caroline Hirons, Cherokee-Irish Liverpudlian American backing singer from Warrington, Central London, Skincare expert, mother of 4, including a lifestyle coach and a personal trainer fitness expert, bestselling author, TV presenter, SJW, Twitter personality, skincare activist, bully, famous personality, cult leader, brilliant saleswoman, from a beauty family, and bandwagon activist. Have I forgotten something?
Next thread title!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On an entirely unrelated note, I must be the only person on the universe who wasn’t wowed by Trinny’s BFF cream! I much prefer the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, although I do love the Trinny Eyeshadows; they’re creamy and have good longevity.
[/QUOTE]

Nope, you're not the only one. It actually doesn't work for me at all.

Reactions: 5
On an entirely unrelated note, I must be the only person on the universe who wasn’t wowed by Trinny’s BFF cream! I much prefer the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue, although I do love the Trinny Eyeshadows; they’re creamy and have good longevity.
[/QUOTE]
It’s good to hear other opinions 👍, cheers.

Reactions: 3
How could you forget 'doting grandmother' ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor baby is already plastered all over social media, I wanted to give her a break! But of course, Caroline is absolutely the best grandmother to ever walk the planet.
But then she whines when people comment on her kids etc

Reactions: 4
Wondering about this Oskia cleansing gel smell situation.

Is it the yellow packaging reminding them of mosquito repellent? Did they really get a dodgy batch in the kits? Is it COVID changing their sense of smell? Did one person imagine it and convince everyone else?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Winter kit currently has a bid of £250 on eBay, its got roughly an hour left.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've missed this drama. I can't remember it having a smell. The poor person who thinks it smells like deet :ROFLMAO:
As always I think certain items get over hyped (led by the queen) and people are disappointed

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
It does nothing for me either. I’m determined to use it up but will NOT repurchase!

Reactions: 2
I've missed this drama. I can't remember it having a smell. The poor person who thinks it smells like deet :ROFLMAO:
As always I think certain items get over hyped (led by the queen) and people are disappointed
It should def smell like Turkish delight. I don't recall it making me sick in the night though.

Not just you, I was very underwhelmed by BFF but DeStress is SO good.

Reactions: 2
It does nothing for me either. I’m determined to use it up but will NOT repurchase!
[/QUOTE]

BFF is ok for me but I think the Estée Lauder daywear (which came before BFF) is much much better.

Reactions: 1
Not just you, I was very underwhelmed by BFF but DeStress is SO good.
That’s interesting, I had pretty much written DeStress off after my less than amazing experience with BFF. Can I ask what your skin is like? I only ask because my skin is combination and it felt like what little coverage the BFF provided disappeared as the day went on and was normally gone by lunchtime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.