Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Looks like Babygirl has had a 6-12 month driving ban. That might have contributed to the generally foul mood Fathead has at the moment.
How ironic she moans about young people having no work ethic - when all 4 of her kids appear to do nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Ava was live on tiktok during the week and said she is a comedian. 🥴
So CH has two "comedians", one "life coach" and a full time 1975 groupie for kids and yet is still compelled to denigrate other people's children, child rearing and work ethic. For real, the call is coming from inside the house, Caroline...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

FINIFUS

VIP Member
I've been at an Expert Witness conference all day today. Experts in, I'd estimate, at least 100 professional disciplines. Hirons and her sidekick would be accepted into none of them.

Trinny's packaging: sleek, airtight, looks great on the shelf

The Oaf's packaging: basic, boring, fingers in pots (yuk)

Trinny's products: sophisticated formulas, lots of actives, joyful to use

The Oaf's products: basic formulas, cheap ingredients, nowt to write home about

Trinny's brand: globally successful - recognised by her first name alone

The Oaf's brand: pretty much supported only by freaks who follow her blindly, begging for her approval and terrified of pissing her off, however inadvertently

Trinny's personality: warm, fun, supportive, uplifting

The Oaf's personality: rude, thuggish, shouty, bullying

Can Hirons really believe she is Trinny's equal, on any level?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

FINIFUS

VIP Member
Ma Clampit's insistence in shortening Emma's name is a disgrace. I work across many London Boroughs and beyond. Almost inevitably I work with, and for, people from a wide range of ethnicities, cultural and linguistic backgrounds. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SOMEONE'S NAME, YOU BLOODY WELL LEARN.

All of her performative, virtue-signalling shite about BLM is just that. She's an ignoramus of the highest order. A person's name is central to their identity. I really feel very strongly about this. Can't stand the woman.

Oh and her evident approval of her spawn, Ava G's, cultural (mis)appropriation is just another sickening example.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Trinny's response in her live this morning was good - 'Caroline can say what she likes but...' then goes on to explain all about the tool (the microneedle not Oaf 😂) and the research behind it.
I think she was actually furious but too classy to show it. There was one comment when she was demonstrating facial exercises - something like 'it is the face you pull when you know someone has been talking about you, but you don't care because you know what you are talking about' 💅 🤭

Caroline will not come well out of this. Naked bitchy jealousy will not go down well. I imagine Trinny is liked far more than her tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Dollars to donuts in 10 years time Ava will be settled down in the leafy shires with an older rich husband, living and posting that mock Prairie-Victoriana posh-mama lyfe like Carrie Johnson and speaking in a plummy accent. It's her destiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GalofHal

There is a huge difference in followers of the two opposing camps.

When you look at engagement on social media, Trinny wins hands down. More views and she always engages, often not just with a like but words of encouragement. The Oaf only does this when she needs to sell you something.

Tribers lift each other up, are intelligent, many are older women (a demographic often ignored) and seem genuinely fun. Granted there is a bit too much silver being worn for my timid taste, but why not if you want to shine out.

Freaks blindly follow the diktat of the leader, which leads to the endless stupid questions about should I wear sunscreen in my dark room or what skincare régime should my 4 year old be following. Any deviation from the rules or questioning of them leads to accusations of disloyalty to the kween.

Trinny is always gracious, the Oaf jumps in with both feet and has an opinion on everything. It's her way only. No dissent allowed.

The freaks group used to be fun with lots of good advice. CH was worth following at the beginning (I still love using Pixi Glow Tonic) and I enjoyed watching her empties vids. She has morphed into a rude, grifting boor. How many skin barriers have been ruined by her promotion of acids?

Her attack on Trinny has sickened me. She is showing her true colours, jealousy and spite. I hope her empire crashes and burns.

And breathe 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 30

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Ava Hirons needs her very own thread.

Irritating vacuous young offspring of older irritating twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Ccc8

Lisa Eldridge keeping it classy with the launch of her loyalty program. Lots of FAQs and she's managing to look back at past orders.

"It is really important to Lisa, when launching lisa&me, to acknowledge and thank all those who have previously chosen and purchased a Lisa Eldridge product online. The tier you start in depends on whether you have purchased with Lisa Eldridge online before - retrospective purchases are taken into consideration when determining what tier you start in."

• Heart
Reactions: 29

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Fucking hell, Ava's such a dickhead. Her tiktoks are skincrawlingly awful. She thinks she's an actress, thinks she's a comedian, thinks she's independent. Going 0/0 there. Bravo.

Does anyone know how "you couldn't afford my daughter" has worked out? How many high profile and expensive ads/ sponsored posts has Ava worked on?
I mean if anyone knows how much Ava costs it's CH, considering she has to pay for her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
"I know where you live"

Likewise, Babes, likewise.

Yeesh. I bet she wouldn't be such a ☆BAMF☆ if people started posting her Google Earthed mansion pic in her comments. Fucking moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

FINIFUS

VIP Member
This is all just clickbait. I don’t know who this bloke is but she‘s thoughtlessly reposting it without any understanding of what’s really going on. Virtue signalling. She is an uneducated oaf and should stay in her own lane
I won't pretend to understand the history of Israel or the complexities of middle eastern politics. As an uneducated (in this respect) bystander all I can do is to feel desperately sorry for those innocent - on either side - who are suffering carnage on a scale unimaginable to those of us lucky enough not to really know how it feels. I feel angry that two Jewish schools in Stamford Hill (where I'm doing some work at the moment) have been defaced with red paint. I'd feel the same if it had happened to a mosque.

Hirons is ignorant. She has a history of posting stuff she has no understanding of. She needs to stick to what she knows - ie how to wash your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Excuse you, Cazza is Israeli! Just like she’s Native American, Irish, and Liverpudlian!
I'll have you know that our Caz once said that she'd out-Jewish mother all the actual Jewish mothers because she's argumentative, feeds everyone, worries, and protects her brood better than anyone else. So, step back Jewish people, you're doing ⭐Being Jewish⭐ all wrong: Caroline is here to show you L'Chaim lightweights how it's done! :rolleyes:

Ffs, reducing an ethnic minority to outdated stereotypes of the type common in those racist old sitcoms ("argumentative," "like to cook," "neurotic" and "overprotective") - and then still going on to say youd be better than them- aint the win for anti-racism she thinks it is. It really shouldn't surprise me coming from Hopscotch Heritage Hirons but still. Daft cow.

ETA: just realised those stereotypes she used are usually lobbied against Jewish women, so Hirons really is consistently sexist, even cross-culturally.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27