Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moisturiser video was so weird. She was trying to make out her kids were so desperate for skinrocks moisturiser that they steal it at every opportunity, whereas the recording (with a bearded son) suggested they couldn't give less of a tit :ROFLMAO:
Did it state it was an ad? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any bets that everyone now sees 100% match for all her products? Seeing as she doesn’t know the personalised skin type of the question asker it just shows that the app is a scam and not “personalised recommendations”

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Any bets that everyone now sees 100% match for all her products? Seeing as she doesn’t know the personalised skin type of the question asker it just shows that the app is a scam and not “personalised recommendations”
Thought I'd check and I'm only a 36% match.

The flannel is a 1% match 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_2023-10-19-01-12-06-49_652865f6757961fd889bd37baf185349.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe she has as many staff as she says. Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 9
On Insta demonstrating use of kit products. She uses SO much. I could do face, neck and arms with the amount of moisturiser she scooped out. Mind you, she does have the biggest head I've ever come across 🤔 Also, is it just me or did every product just make her look greasy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks sweaty and slimy on that product demo on insta. And that jacket....no words.

Doesn't fit her, looks like it came from a market stall and is tacky beyond belief.

• Haha
On Insta demonstrating use of kit products. She uses SO much. I could do face, neck and arms with the amount of moisturiser she scooped out. Mind you, she does have the biggest head I've ever come across 🤔 Also, is it just me or did every product just make her look greasy?
And she still hasn’t labelled that post as an ad 🙄

• Angry
Does anyone else think she's trying to be Trinny with her:

- big shoulder pads
- sparkly jackets
- random live video in duty free

?
---
And on the live in Duty Free 'Ava's messaging me asking for money...'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

- big shoulder pads
- sparkly jackets

?
---
Trinny outclasses the Oaf 1000% and always will

• Heart
Reactions: 11
💯 that sparkly jacket was definitely more bargain basement than trinny’s basement 🤮🤮🤮

thought that was hilarious that Ava was asking for money. Really bringing your independent kids up well there Caroline! 🫣😂😂😂

- big shoulder pads
- sparkly jackets

?
---

Has anyone else noticed all the child labour Skin Rocks employees always look like they’ve been basted in duck fat? Is it in their contracts do you reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it *really* a good idea to have OnlyFansAva promote Skin Rocks? If I were Caroline, I’d lock this trash in a closet.

The comments. 😂😂😂
---
The look the guy is giving her. Like, “What the duck is wrong with this chick?” 😂
How embarrassing that her daughter talks patois! Her friends will think she is confused talking like that and if you read the comments below that is very clear! What a sket/thot girl!

Reactions: 8
Lisa Eldridge keeping it classy with the launch of her loyalty program. Lots of FAQs and she's managing to look back at past orders.

"It is really important to Lisa, when launching lisa&me, to acknowledge and thank all those who have previously chosen and purchased a Lisa Eldridge product online. The tier you start in depends on whether you have purchased with Lisa Eldridge online before - retrospective purchases are taken into consideration when determining what tier you start in."

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lisa Eldridge keeping it classy with the launch of her loyalty program. Lots of FAQs and she's managing to look back at past orders.

"It is really important to Lisa, when launching lisa&me, to acknowledge and thank all those who have previously chosen and purchased a Lisa Eldridge product online. The tier you start in depends on whether you have purchased with Lisa Eldridge online before - retrospective purchases are taken into consideration when determining what tier you start in."
Lisa is pure class. Just joined, both my previous orders immediately recognised and points added. That’s how you run a business Nellie
---
Kit has increased in price to pay for her Prague trip. She’s taking tips from QVC

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Mm interesting that Nellie promised this then deleted that live and and said it was all far too difficult to do that. And I would say Lisa has as many if not more buyers than her?
You'd think Nellie's amazing team would be able to sort something out. If they really wanted to 🙄

Reactions: 15
Nellie will be raging at Lisa’s launch of her loyalty programme after Nellie made a whole thing of how it’s “not that simple” to add points to previous purchases. I bet the SR staff will be on edge waiting for the zoom call 😂

Davinia Taylor started a loyalty programme on Will Powders and gave everyone 200 points just because for previous purchases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.