Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s accusing someone for “stirring the pot” for tagging Trinny when Nellie had a full on Instagram live having pops at Trinny and having a expert with her slating Trinny but tagging Trinny is stirring the pot …… okay….
The last sentence shows her true colours

Reactions: 12
Now she’s accusing someone for “stirring the pot” for tagging Trinny when Nellie had a full on Instagram live having pops at Trinny and having a expert with her slating Trinny but tagging Trinny is stirring the pot …… okay….
Even that last line is so passive aggressive 🙈

Reactions: 9
Just came here to post the “stirring the pot” comment but I see it’s already been done.
I only watched a few minutes of the live but she absolutely did try to hide a smirk when the expert criticised Trinny.

I personally don’t think it was a good idea of Trinny’s to launch this but it’s as if Nellie has been waiting for an opportunity to criticise Trinny’s range and, now she has one, she’s going in for the kill (whilst keeping her own hands clean) and dressing it up as a Public Service Announcement.

Nellie has been so bitter that Trinny used “her” yellow and colour coded her skincare before her.
I can imagine the conversations at Hillbilly Hirons Mansion “well if we had a multi millionaire backing us we could all do it.”

She is bitter and jealous and it’s showing big time.
Bad form.
For women? My arse!

Oh and how does she get away without declaring that her Instagram posts about her brand are ads?

Reactions: 17
She comes across as very bitter, especially that last sentence. Clearly jealous of Trinny's success in her "field" and now she can have a go because she has launched a product she doesn't agree with 🤔

Reactions: 7
She comes across as very bitter, especially that last sentence. Clearly jealous of Trinny's success in her "field" and now she can have a go because she has launched a product she doesn't agree with 🤔
Ye she's probably been waiting a long time to find fault in Trinny's brand. I remember when Trinny's first cleanser came out and (under pressure from the freaks) she eventually reviewed it and said it smelled like roast chicken. Charming

Reactions: 13
Oooh. I just clicked on an add for one of Trinny's mini-sized skincare collections and she said it includes "products which I call your book ends". Will Hirons issue her with a cease and desist? Threaten to sue her? If she's seen it, she'll be livid. If she hasn't it won't be long before one of the freaks falls over themselves in their haste to split on Trinny to their kween.

This most recent slagging off on Hirons' live is disgraceful. She is so clearly envious and bitter. She'd enlisted the support of a nobody ("she's an expert but not an instagram expert, so be gentle....." shite) who she could rely on to put the boot in. Absolute bleep.
---
Ye she's probably been waiting a long time to find fault in Trinny's brand. I remember when Trinny's first cleanser came out and (under pressure from the freaks) she eventually reviewed it and said it smelled like roast chicken. Charming
Yeah I remember that. Actually the cleanser has a pleasant, light, lemony scent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really is a bullying hypocrite. All that nastiness towards Trinny (not that Trinny will care) and then she posts some stupid meme about uplifting women. Why does nobody call her out? (She knows my name and if I say one more thing I’ll get blocked) I’m also beginning to despise the people who work for her and by virtue of that condone her behaviour. Plenty of other jobs in London folks. Run

Reactions: 11
No, it's been shifted into videos so you don't immediately see it. Still there and people still commentating.
I just saw Trinny's live in which she responds to Hirons' attack. She does so calmly, firmly and without bitching back at the Oaf. Class.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think moogzster is a Tattler? Can't wait to see if CH replies 🤣

Screenshot_2023-11-03-11-25-26-92_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I love that trinny then went on to say that her micro needling kits have sold out and that they are restocking. Go Trinny!!! What an absolute cow hirons is. Support friends and woman my arse, she’s a cow end of.
So tonight’s live is everything you need to know about microneedling 🤣 aka have a pop at Trinny. She’s so obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why so defensive about someone tagging Trinny if she feels she can stand by all she says? Pathetic.
And that 'expert'. What a bitchy comment about 'the last I heard of Trinny she was doing fashion'. Bitchy bitchy. So women have to 'stay in their lane' do they? Heaven forfend a woman might have more than one interest, as Nellie smirked.
Glad Oaf is rattled by the response. She bloody well should be. She is an utter disgrace.

Reactions: 20
I find that reply Caroline made saying something along the lines of "I've seen her here, here ...... and on BUSES" really shows how it's eating her up haha Everywhere she looks she's seeing Trinny and her success. And hiding behind an 'expert' so she can sit there all innocent haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Trinny's response in her live this morning was good - 'Caroline can say what she likes but...' then goes on to explain all about the tool (the microneedle not Oaf 😂) and the research behind it.
I think she was actually furious but too classy to show it. There was one comment when she was demonstrating facial exercises - something like 'it is the face you pull when you know someone has been talking about you, but you don't care because you know what you are talking about' 💅 🤭

Caroline will not come well out of this. Naked bitchy jealousy will not go down well. I imagine Trinny is liked far more than her tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ultimately Trinny is a much nicer and more genuine person, I know who I'd rather hang out with. Also I think it's funny that Caroline thinks they are peers/ equals. She underestimates the fact that Trinny actually is a household name and she can be as sneery as she wants about the fashion stuff from the 00s but everyone knew who Trinny and Susannah were.

This has totally backfired on the oaf and I'm here for it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.