Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if this is something to be proud of...

Screenshot_20231010_232856_Instagram.jpg

Interestingly, her siblings do not have the accent, nor does Caz (or Jim "Unemployed and Lazy" Hirons). She seems to be desperate to adopt "Multicultural London English"... despite growing up white middle class and now living in a mansion in Bath. #embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2503201

Interestingly, her siblings do not have the accent, nor does Caz (or Jim "Unemployed and Lazy" Hirons). She seems to be desperate to adopt "Multicultural London English"... despite growing up white middle class and now living in a mansion in Bath. #embarrassing
Its because of the people she grew up and hung out with...she now sounds and acts like a road man 🤣

Reactions: 9
Dollars to donuts in 10 years time Ava will be settled down in the leafy shires with an older rich husband, living and posting that mock Prairie-Victoriana posh-mama lyfe like Carrie Johnson and speaking in a plummy accent. It's her destiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dollars to donuts in 10 years time Ava will be settled down in the leafy shires with an older rich husband, living and posting that mock Prairie-Victoriana posh-mama lyfe like Carrie Johnson and speaking in a plummy accent. It's her destiny.
God I can’t stand that women and in this case I don’t mean the Hirons offspring.

Reactions: 8
Is she… using an interdental brush? Is that what she’s wiggling around her gob?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Going to watch this every time Caroline insinuates Americans are stupid. Her daughter pronounces it “Earf.” 😂😂

View attachment 2503201

---
More likely: She’ll have a baby by Drake, who wants nothing to do with her (I mean, look at the girls he follows. It’s not the flex she thinks it is.) She’ll live at home with Caroline, who will be her source of financial support till she
---
Till she dies. Don’t know why that was deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had enough. I don’t bleeping follow either of them and I’m sick of her emailing me and being on my feed uninvited 😡
BE794434-D1C0-409B-B45C-D74F809FA6A6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She reminds me of talia storm. Her mum has spent years trying to make her happen even spreading rumours of her dating a beckham but she’s a NOBODY as she’s that unlikable. Nellie give it a bleeping rest of that was my daughter I’d ban her off socials. Imagine admitting to having a driving ban!!! How mortifying as if it was anyone else she’d be vilifying them. GET IN THE BIN NELLIE

Reactions: 16
Stop trying to make baby gal Ava G happen , it’s not going to happen 🙅‍♀️

If anyone was actually interested in Ava, I'm sure they would have snapped her up by now for some modelling/acting etc... she's still a nobody despite Caz trying to promote her.

Reactions: 12
I think she is desperate to portray her hair as incredibly thick and unruly in a 'oh no what on earth can I do with it' kind of way.
Whereas in fact it seems dry, thin and ratty. Just vast amounts of product and her constantly 'bouffanting' it.
A quick glance at her ends will dispel any confusion about whether or not her hair is thick and healthy. Her hair's as thin as diarrhea.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_9102.jpeg

SJP’s body language in this photo is very telling isn’t it? (Emma Gunavardhana’s face blocked by CH in a ‘hilarious’ response to Emma cutting her out on her post, I refuse to call her Emma Guns, as CH came up with the name saying that Emma’s own name was too hard to pronounce, micro aggression much?)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2505803

SJP’s body language in this photo is very telling isn’t it? (Emma Gunavardhana’s face blocked by CH in a ‘hilarious’ response to Emma cutting her out on her post, I refuse to call her Emma Guns, as CH came up with the name saying that Emma’s own name was too hard to pronounce, micro aggression much?)
I didn't know that about Hirons and Emma 'Guns' 😬 Blimey.

Apropos nothing I love SJP's outfit. That dress :love:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.