Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its incredible how much things change in 3 years. She has become a mockery of her old image. Almost everything has become opposite of 2020 Caroline.
The self loving cackle after every ”funny” comment she makes, the mere lack of self awareness, force selling of her own products and the kits (sometimes several email ads per day!) showing them to her followers throats.
The worst is the skin that has become so thin at her old age any comment even remotely critical sets her over the edge in form of banning people and having several IG stories critiquing ”lack of manners” of some people.
I recall how she was talking about Liz Earle as a manager for many years. For me she portrays herself as such a tyrant I would happily go on dole than work under Nellies tyranny.

Reactions: 17
She'll have called it that for SEO purposes. So people looking for advent calendars on IG or Google would come across her version. It's not an advent calendar (24 pieces) or a calendar. It's a box. It's just marketing.

Reactions: 13
What is it!!??
Only £20, run don’t walk 🤣
---
Has she mentioned this recently? I’ve unfollowed her and now I’m being nosey but can’t bring myself to follow her again 😂😂😂😂QUOTE="Nottonightbabe, post: 17237809, member: 16386"]
She doesn't sell shoes. 🤷
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
She doesn't sell shoes. 🤷
Well she was selling these shoes on her IG live and when people called out theyre were fake she said ”they looked very real and came with all the paraphanilia” 😂 I mean that was the case already 20 years ago when I was on holiday in Turkey🤓

Reactions: 7
I’m a bit confused. Is this ‘not an advent- advent Calendar‘ thing that she is still trying to flog, the same thing that had the waitlist/queuing system, and was going up in price after 48 hours blah blah blah? Has it not sold out yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit confused. Is this ‘not an advent- advent Calendar‘ thing that she is still trying to flog, the same thing that had the waitlist/queuing system, and was going up in price after 48 hours blah blah blah? Has it not sold out yet?
No, cos it’s tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All those freaks who were stressing it would sell out before payday were being told not to risk it 🤣 surely if you don’t have £155 in the bank and you have to wait for payday you shouldn't be spending it on this crap?
---
Why is she flogging Skin & Me again? She doesn’t use it. And it’s one product which negates the need for all the crap she sells. Conflict of interest surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All those freaks who were stressing it would sell out before payday were being told not to risk it 🤣 surely if you don’t have £155 in the bank and you have to wait for payday you shouldn't be spending it on this crap?
---
Why is she flogging Skin & Me again? She doesn’t use it. And it’s one product which negates the need for all the crap she sells. Conflict of interest surely?
Yes you would think it's a conflict of interest. Anybody remotely sane would think so. A brand recommending another brand - and if the Skin & Me prescription includes tretinoin, users should need nothing more at night than that, except a cleanser and maybe a moisturiser. I know Hirons flogs those two products, but so do Skin & Me and her promotion includes those as well.

Fact is old mother Oaf relies on the freaks to buy whatever old shite she churns out. I think she's already flogged a sort of barrier repair kit or box (I may have imagined this), but honestly she encourages her acolytes to screw up their skin barrier through over-use of the crap she sells.

I am beyond glad that I've seen the light as far as Hirons is concerned. I must have saved a small fortune in the time since I found you Tattlers.

Oh and my face hasn't fallen off since I stopped buying her rubbish - even though I've used CeraVe hand cream on my face a couple of times....

Reactions: 17
The live today was painful to wqtch. The derm she had on with her was a total bore and was coming out with one word answers whenever nellie asked her a question!

Saw someone asked this question...

Screenshot_20231030_170507_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.