Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Title by @50sGirl

Cazza's son married his elfin (sorry, evil) bride, started selling some flannels for an exorbitant amount and was generally an arse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have had a terrible week dealing with HR? Just an assumption. Sometimes she just needs to shut her mouth. I get it .. she thinks young people should work.. has her kids worked at McDonald’s? Or any job for that matter? She cannot be going on about young people needing work ethic when she has created these exact young people. Once I hit 14 I could buy whatever I wanted but I had to go to work. I doubt max has ever had a job so who is she telling the young people to get a work ethic??

Reactions: 18
Looks like Babygirl has had a 6-12 month driving ban. That might have contributed to the generally foul mood Fathead has at the moment.
How ironic she moans about young people having no work ethic - when all 4 of her kids appear to do nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
why the ban? I don’t follow her, just her mother and that’s bad enough. QUOTE="FrankieBelle, post: 16909143, member: 238804"]
Looks like Babygirl has had a 6-12 month driving ban. That might have contributed to the generally foul mood Fathead has at the moment.
How ironic she moans about young people having no work ethic - when all 4 of her kids appear to do nothing.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
Wow really? How did you discover that?

I endured her live just so I could hear her dissing the Freakoids. She was basically saying ignore them yet she herself kept bringing it up. It was exaggerated by her staff anyway. A couple of Freakoids said it was overpriced but the majority of her sycophants came out with the “over priced/over budget” statement that Nellie has instilled in them. 🙄
Nellie- a bit of unsolicited advice - don’t bite the hand that pays for your Georgian mansion! 😜

Do you have to put #ad on Instagram lives? She was constantly plugging her (not) merch and I didn’t see any declaration.

Also on the live someone asked how Ava was. Nellie said “fine” and then moved onto another subject very quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hypocrite Hirons strikes again…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow really? How did you discover that?

I endured her live just so I could hear her dissing the Freakoids. She was basically saying ignore them yet she herself kept bringing it up. It was exaggerated by her staff anyway. A couple of Freakoids said it was overpriced but the majority of her sycophants came out with the “over priced/over budget” statement that Nellie has instilled in them. 🙄
Nellie- a bit of unsolicited advice - don’t bite the hand that pays for your Georgian mansion! 😜

Do you have to put #ad on Instagram lives? She was constantly plugging her (not) merch and I didn’t see any declaration.

Also on the live someone asked how Ava was. Nellie said “fine” and then moved onto another subject very quickly.
On her TikTok

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how "you couldn't afford my daughter" has worked out? How many high profile and expensive ads/ sponsored posts has Ava worked on?

• Haha
On her TikTok
She was in her car the other day and I was going to say she must be living off ma because it was an expensive type, I think an Audi or Range of type
---
3 days ago acting like a dick at the wheel though 🫣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell, Ava's such a head. Her tiktoks are skincrawlingly awful. She thinks she's an actress, thinks she's a comedian, thinks she's independent. Going 0/0 there. Bravo.

Does anyone know how "you couldn't afford my daughter" has worked out? How many high profile and expensive ads/ sponsored posts has Ava worked on?
I mean if anyone knows how much Ava costs it's CH, considering she has to pay for her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just saw the Tik Tok posted above. Wow, what a narcissistic vapid twit she is. She, like many others, will be so embarrassed that there is a digital footprint of her acting like an absolute muppet. That's if she actually gets some self awareness at all

Reactions: 24
Which TT is the driving ban on? She's always on holiday. Surely she must be spending an absolutely fortune. So ironic given CH's video last night. Also, loads of ppl realising on TT that she's CH's daughter. I wonder if CH feels any shame at all?

Reactions: 10
She must have had a terrible week dealing with HR? Just an assumption. Sometimes she just needs to shut her mouth. I get it .. she thinks young people should work.. has her kids worked at McDonald’s? Or any job for that matter? She cannot be going on about young people needing work ethic when she has created these exact young people. Once I hit 14 I could buy whatever I wanted but I had to go to work. I doubt max has ever had a job so who is she telling the young people to get a work ethic??
She said on the live that Max has no work ethic and spends all his time gaming. So practice what you preach and teach your kids properly

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Which TT is the driving ban on? She's always on holiday. Surely she must be spending an absolutely fortune. So ironic given CH's video last night. Also, loads of ppl realising on TT that she's CH's daughter. I wonder if CH feels any shame at all?
The ‘a day in my life’ one. Complete with really stupid accents.

She’s a total dick

Reactions: 11
Worry about your own lazy offspring rather than what other people are or aren't doing. She raised them to be lazy shites.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.