Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I know where you live"

Likewise, Babes, likewise.

Yeesh. I bet she wouldn't be such a ☆BAMF☆ if people started posting her Google Earthed mansion pic in her comments. bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think I remember her saying she was trying to track down who it was. That tweet was 6 months before Freaky Friday...She may have inspired certain people to do their own detective work on their trolz.

Reactions: 3
Yes, that “expert” is a pretty stupid nobody. 100% used by Hirons but too thick to clock it
I got the impression she was talking in the tone of the ‘private group’ they mentioned, where you need qualifications and to answer questions in order to get in and witch about successful product lines discuss secret beauty therapy shizz

Reactions: 5
But she doesn’t want anyone to know about her mansion? Google earth that tit and put it on trinnys account. Lol
She is quite something . First putting in comments” I did not do it” (as in making trinny comments) . Then putting up a pic saying she went to women supporting women breakfast. That’s 2 women under the bus that she put there.
I think an apology would be better than trying to convince women she is in their corner. Clearly not

Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see how she starts this week after the tit sandwich she created last week.

Reactions: 8
Be interesting to see how she starts this week after the tit sandwich she created last week.
She is busy with Space NK meet ups almost every night this week I think. So said she probably won't be doing lives.
Which falls at a good time for her coincidentally.
I can't predict what she will do tbh. She 100% knows she has fucked up. Ignore it? Double down? Sly 'clever' asides?

Reactions: 12
Now that Liverpool aren’t as successful this season she’s been remarkably quiet on her support.

She’s a glory hunter , says it all .

Reactions: 13
She’s been very quiet all weekend 🤣
---
She is busy with Space NK meet ups almost every night this week I think. So said she probably won't be doing lives.
Which falls at a good time for her coincidentally.
I can't predict what she will do tbh. She 100% knows she has fucked up. Ignore it? Double down? Sly 'clever' asides?
Ignore it and hope it goes away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes you would think it's a conflict of interest. Anybody remotely sane would think so. A brand recommending another brand - and if the Skin & Me prescription includes tretinoin, users should need nothing more at night than that, except a cleanser and maybe a moisturiser. I know Hirons flogs those two products, but so do Skin & Me and her promotion includes those as well.

Fact is old mother Oaf relies on the freaks to buy whatever old shite she churns out. I think she's already flogged a sort of barrier repair kit or box (I may have imagined this), but honestly she encourages her acolytes to screw up their skin barrier through over-use of the crap she sells.

I am beyond glad that I've seen the light as far as Hirons is concerned. I must have saved a small fortune in the time since I found you Tattlers.

Oh and my face hasn't fallen off since I stopped buying her rubbish - even though I've used CeraVe hand cream on my face a couple of times....
This. During lockdown I spent so much money I didn't have (clearpay, klarna) on skincare. It was an anxious lonely time and these influencers act like your friends. It wasn't even particularly about the product to me, I was trying to buy feeling better about myself and therefore my world. What they do is poisonous if you're in a vulnerable place. I put it all into bundles and flogged the lot when I came out the other side.

That advent kit is terrible! That price for a load of basic moisturisers and who exactly needs acids on the body? Strippers an nude models maybe? Load of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember during the lives when she picked people for free stuff and they joined her, they would mention having a mental health problem, just showing how vulnerable many of these people are.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They stop just short of saying 'you will have a better life in this lipstick'.

Is anyone going to buy Trinny’s microneedle when it comes back into stock ?. I think I’m going to get it in the kit that comes with plump up.

Years ago trinny recommended Swiss clinic and I’ve been using that instead of purchasing the TL one but I use it with plump up and the peptide moisturiser and I’ve def noticed more bouncey skin… plumper I suppose. The TL microneedle is deeper than my SC one, tempted to graduate to that if there’s an offer on soon!
Love plump up its soooo good!
Is anyone going to buy Trinny’s microneedle when it comes back into stock ?. I think I’m going to get it in the kit that comes with plump up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.