Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FINIFUS

VIP Member
OMG. If I disliked the Oaf before, I despise her now. Watched a bit of the 'microneedling' live where Hirons says "Trinny didn't ask me before putting it on sale". Well why the fuck would she? Then the 'expert' - "The last time I saw Trinny she was doing fashion", accompanied by eye-roll. Does she mean the last time she saw Trinny it was with Susannah on 'What not to wear'?

Now, I would never take a 5mm microneedling roller to my face - but considering the strong acids (p50 1970, anyone?) and Tret that Hirons recommended for years, she's a fine one to talk about damaging skin barriers.

Although Hirons tried to seem as if she was being reasonable, you could tell she was gleeful at having the opportunity to overtly criticise Trinny. Hateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
It baffles me that The Oaf rants for an hour about the young not wanting to work then says in the same live that Max games all day and has no work ethic. She’s proud of her daughter who boasts about a driving ban. And states people today can’t accept feedback. Does she not have any sense of irony?And does she think we havent clocked on to the fact that she only works Tues to Thurs and spends every long weekend at her Somerset mansion? The woman has zero self awareness

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Omg a Freakoid has admitted to using facial wipes! 😮
Predictably the rest of the Freaks are behaving like someone has brought garlic bread to a vampire convention! 😆

• Haha

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
Lisa Eldridge keeping it classy with the launch of her loyalty program. Lots of FAQs and she's managing to look back at past orders.

"It is really important to Lisa, when launching lisa&me, to acknowledge and thank all those who have previously chosen and purchased a Lisa Eldridge product online. The tier you start in depends on whether you have purchased with Lisa Eldridge online before - retrospective purchases are taken into consideration when determining what tier you start in."
Lisa is pure class. Just joined, both my previous orders immediately recognised and points added. That’s how you run a business Nellie
---
Kit has increased in price to pay for her Prague trip. She’s taking tips from QVC

• Heart
Reactions: 25

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
She must have had a terrible week dealing with HR? Just an assumption. Sometimes she just needs to shut her mouth. I get it .. she thinks young people should work.. has her kids worked at McDonald’s? Or any job for that matter? She cannot be going on about young people needing work ethic when she has created these exact young people. Once I hit 14 I could buy whatever I wanted but I had to go to work. I doubt max has ever had a job so who is she telling the young people to get a work ethic??
She said on the live that Max has no work ethic and spends all his time gaming. So practice what you preach and teach your kids properly

• Wow
  • Heart

Traazers

VIP Member
I’ve had enough. I don’t fucking follow either of them and I’m sick of her emailing me and being on my feed uninvited 😡
BE794434-D1C0-409B-B45C-D74F809FA6A6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
So Ava’s in the driving seat hanging out the window ON HER PHONE???? And gangster granny has nothing to say??? It’s illegal for a start could you imagine if she’d put her foot on the accelerator by accident and had a bump? Anyone else she’d vilify!!!! 6 points straight away and posting it on tick-tock she must be brain dead?? Why isn’t cazza mortified?? The whole family are like the clampit’s

• Heart

Jaydee

I think she only started the repeating everything 3 times after Trinny said it in one of her first podcasts.
It was a piece of advice that Trinny had been given, was to repeat the message that you are trying to get across three times.

Of course Trinny is eloquent and can do this in a way that's not overtly noticeable in her lives etc. Whereas L. Ron (my absolute favourite monkier) is so ham fisted and just so trashy she literally just repeats herself three times believing she is getting her point across better than any orator the world has ever seen. FACTS!!!!!

I have been chasing the end of these threads for months...finally caught up.
Just to say. Fuck she is a dickhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I just saw the Tik Tok posted above. Wow, what a narcissistic vapid twit she is. She, like many others, will be so embarrassed that there is a digital footprint of her acting like an absolute muppet. That's if she actually gets some self awareness at all

MinnieGrant

I love love love that Jordan Samuel liked Trinny’s response video.

And a comment stating, “A very classy response to underhand and unclassy behaviour x” was liked by goodwashday.

• Wow

Bertha

As if this is something to be proud of...

Screenshot_20231010_232856_Instagram.jpg

Interestingly, her siblings do not have the accent, nor does Caz (or Jim "Unemployed and Lazy" Hirons). She seems to be desperate to adopt "Multicultural London English"... despite growing up white middle class and now living in a mansion in Bath. #embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

50sGirl

VIP Member
Well Nellie has now introduced a Skin Rocks Loyalty Scheme with 3 “Freak” tiers. Top tier gets “early access”. Desperate to get them spending. 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23