Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she realises no one except close family would want to see her miming to a song in a bar licking her filled lips on chicken wings?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get where this necklace thing has come from? On what planted did she think it would look good?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her stories are filled with criticism of the US (as usual). Tell me, Caroline, why no mention of the UK’s position?

Xenophobe Hirons: “A country’s government is NOT its people.”

Unless we’re talking about the US, that is.

*If you’re going to post to your stories, why not round it out with these (that you so conveniently left out).*

Sht-you-pid bleep doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

(Not defending the actions of the US. Seriously wondering why she’s pointing fingers and casually leaving out what her own country is doing.)
---
She told Jordan she’s coming to the US this spring. Here’s hoping the bleep stays home!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her stories are filled with criticism of the US (as usual). Tell me, Caroline, why no mention of the UK’s position?

Xenophobe Hirons: “A country’s government is NOT its people.”

Unless we’re talking about the US, that is.

*If you’re going to post to your stories, why not round it out with these (that you so conveniently left out).*

Sht-you-pid bleep doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

(Not defending the actions of the US. Seriously wondering why she’s pointing fingers and casually leaving out what her own country is doing.)
---
She told Jordan she’s coming to the US this spring. Here’s hoping the bleep stays home!
This is all just clickbait. I don’t know who this bloke is but she‘s thoughtlessly reposting it without any understanding of what’s really going on. Virtue signalling. She is an uneducated oaf and should stay in her own lane

Reactions: 5
This is all just clickbait. I don’t know who this bloke is but she‘s thoughtlessly reposting it without any understanding of what’s really going on. Virtue signalling. She is an uneducated oaf and should stay in her own lane
I won't pretend to understand the history of Israel or the complexities of middle eastern politics. As an uneducated (in this respect) bystander all I can do is to feel desperately sorry for those innocent - on either side - who are suffering carnage on a scale unimaginable to those of us lucky enough not to really know how it feels. I feel angry that two Jewish schools in Stamford Hill (where I'm doing some work at the moment) have been defaced with red paint. I'd feel the same if it had happened to a mosque.

Hirons is ignorant. She has a history of posting stuff she has no understanding of. She needs to stick to what she knows - ie how to wash your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Excuse you, Cazza is Israeli! Just like she’s Native American, Irish, and Liverpudlian!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I won't pretend to understand the history of Israel or the complexities of middle eastern politics. As an uneducated (in this respect) bystander all I can do is to feel desperately sorry for those innocent - on either side - who are suffering carnage on a scale unimaginable to those of us lucky enough not to really know how it feels. I feel angry that two Jewish schools in Stamford Hill (where I'm doing some work at the moment) have been defaced with red paint. I'd feel the same if it had happened to a mosque.

Hirons is ignorant. She has a history of posting stuff she has no understanding of. She needs to stick to what she knows - ie how to wash your face.
Agreed. I lived and worked in Jersualem in 1999/2000 so do have some insight though it is a mighty complex issue. It’s all just tragic, especially for all the innocent civilians caught up in it. Hirons makes my blood boil reposting this crap, more som than on anything else she has opined on. Sh needs to shut the f..k up

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else seen her compilation of outtakes on TikTok? Cringe in the extreme…. Freaks telling her how much fun she is though.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Excuse you, Cazza is Israeli! Just like she’s Native American, Irish, and Liverpudlian!
I'll have you know that our Caz once said that she'd out-Jewish mother all the actual Jewish mothers because she's argumentative, feeds everyone, worries, and protects her brood better than anyone else. So, step back Jewish people, you're doing ⭐Being Jewish⭐ all wrong: Caroline is here to show you L'Chaim lightweights how it's done! :rolleyes:

Ffs, reducing an ethnic minority to outdated stereotypes of the type common in those racist old sitcoms ("argumentative," "like to cook," "neurotic" and "overprotective") - and then still going on to say youd be better than them- aint the win for anti-racism she thinks it is. It really shouldn't surprise me coming from Hopscotch Heritage Hirons but still. Daft cow.

ETA: just realised those stereotypes she used are usually lobbied against Jewish women, so Hirons really is consistently sexist, even cross-culturally.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

1000% this.

She can’t help reposting things that criticize the US. Which, fine, but she looks like a moron when her government is doing the same. damn. thing. (But she leaves that out, of course 😂)

She mocked Kentucky when talking to Jordan. I think she was joking about incest or something. Um, ya may wanna start with your own royal family… HELLO!
---
I'll have you know that our Caz once said that she'd out-Jewish mother all the actual Jewish mothers because she's argumentative, feeds everyone, worries, and protects her brood better than anyone else. So, step back Jewish people, you're doing ⭐Being Jewish⭐ all wrong: Caroline is here to show you L'Chaim lightweights how it's done! :rolleyes:

Ffs, reducing an ethnic minority to outdated stereotypes of the type common in those racist old sitcoms ("argumentative," "like to cook," "neurotic" and "overprotective") - and then still going on to say youd be better than them- aint the win for anti-racism she thinks it is. It really shouldn't surprise me coming from Hopscotch Heritage Hirons but still. Daft cow.

ETA: just realised those stereotypes she used are usually lobbied against Jewish women, so Hirons really is consistently sexist, even cross-culturally.
Horribly offensive 1000% of the time. But “iT’s JuSt BaNtErrrrrr”
---
Can’t believe I ever took beauty advice from someone who looks like this. What can I say? Covid messed with my mind.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She looks like that Kim from Kim woodburn? and Aggie or whatever she’s called.
a loud motor mouth with too much to say for herself and no substance.

1000% this.

She can’t help reposting things that criticize the US. Which, fine, but she looks like a moron when her government is doing the same. damn. thing. (But she leaves that out, of course 😂)

She mocked Kentucky when talking to Jordan. I think she was joking about incest or something. Um, ya may wanna start with your own royal family… HELLO!
---

Horribly offensive 1000% of the time. But “iT’s JuSt BaNtErrrrrr”
---
Can’t believe I ever took beauty advice from someone who looks like this. What can I say? Covid messed with my mind.

• Haha
Hirons is getting a slating on the Nadine group.
Calling her an influencer and that she looks older than her years. There are obviously a few die hard Freaks defending her but most agree she is nothing more than in influencer now who used to do facials! 😆
Trinny is also being called an influencer on the same thread but no other insults.

I wonder if Nadine will remove the posts or lock it to protect her “friend.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.