Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted Ava’s skincare TikTok on her insta. Missed out the bit where she mentions her driving ban tho…..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So tempted to add that as a comment below. Sometimes I wish I had a spare insta account called ‘truth teller’
She’s posted Ava’s skincare TikTok on her insta. Missed out the bit where she mentions her driving ban tho…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I’ve just seen that. It’s got her profile name clearly on there, and i think a lot of the Freaks are going to Freak and head themselves over there to her profile which I’m pretty sure is going to backfire spectacularly as Ava gives zero shits about what she puts out there 🫣

Hirons really has zero clue about protecting her brand. I suspect she thinks she’s being ‘relatable’ still, but it’s not coming across like that! And she’s got herself into a real pickle over the house thing, it’ll come out eventually and people will feel lied to. Not great when your whole ethos is ‘i tell it like it is’

Reactions: 11
She mentioned it on this TikTok, unfortunately near the end so you have to listen to her do pathetic accents I would guess that the driving ban is from using her phone at the wheel…
I don't like to bash someone's child but this is ultra irritating. As if someone has never told her to just stop. It's like the end result of an experiment to just bolster a child's confidence completely, telling them they're wonderful all the time and never ever once you're not funny. She's got brothers. There's no way my brother's wouldn't have taken the p*ss savagely if I did something like that. Chewing gum whilst you wash your face is ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely, I agree, but don’t make it such a big secret or lie about it. “I haven’t had a day off or a holiday in years blah blah” except every long weekend, yoga retreats and trips to Italy.
100%!!!! it’s so bleeping irritating!! Just own up to it!! You run a semi successful business, have worked “hard” for years, kids have flown the nest- reap the rewards! Just don’t bleeping exaggerate or try and be shady about it.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she thinks her daughter is a good advert for her brand. And the dicks leaving their fawning comments 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ava was live on tiktok during the week and said she is a comedian. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ava Hirons needs her very own thread.

Irritating vacuous young offspring of older irritating twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ava was live on tiktok during the week and said she is a comedian. 🥴
So CH has two "comedians", one "life coach" and a full time 1975 groupie for kids and yet is still compelled to denigrate other people's children, child rearing and work ethic. For real, the call is coming from inside the house, Caroline...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ava’s Tik Tok is mortifying. I get second hand embarrassment watching her videos

Reactions: 22
Ava is an irritation. Constantly on holiday, stupid accents and shaking her backside. Or getting her teeth whitened, shopping and trying to be cool.

Didn't she start at skincare school, then switch to being a personal trainer? What purpose does she serve putting out naff TikTok clips whilst living off her mother who encourages all this 😕

At least she has great skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ava is an irritation. Constantly on holiday, stupid accents and shaking her backside. Or getting her teeth whitened, shopping and trying to be cool.

Didn't she start at skincare school, then switch to being a personal trainer? What purpose does she serve putting out naff TikTok clips whilst living off her mother who encourages all this 😕

At least she has great skin.
She’s young and probably does has great skin even without a filter .

I’m sure a few years ago, Ma Hirons took her to Teresa Tarmay for laser treatment when Ava’s skin started misbehaving .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.