Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJP’s body language is brilliant!! And I don’t blame her.
Why does Emma always look sooooo untidy!! If she hasn’t a face trowelled in make on, looking like a throwback to the 1980’s, then she looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge. As for Hiron’s didn’t know she came up with the name Guns. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Ps I know Nana is tall but everything about her in supersize. She has massive feet and face and neck and hair.. just an observation I haven’t noticed before.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2505803

SJP’s body language in this photo is very telling isn’t it? (Emma Gunavardhana’s face blocked by CH in a ‘hilarious’ response to Emma cutting her out on her post, I refuse to call her Emma Guns, as CH came up with the name saying that Emma’s own name was too hard to pronounce, micro aggression much?)
duck me, the hits keep coming. Nellie is AWFUL

Poor SJP, she must so anxious standing next to that bag of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ma Clampit's insistence in shortening Emma's name is a disgrace. I work across many London Boroughs and beyond. Almost inevitably I work with, and for, people from a wide range of ethnicities, cultural and linguistic backgrounds. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SOMEONE'S NAME, YOU BLOODY WELL LEARN.

All of her performative, virtue-signalling shite about BLM is just that. She's an ignoramus of the highest order. A person's name is central to their identity. I really feel very strongly about this. Can't stand the woman.

Oh and her evident approval of her spawn, Ava G's, cultural (mis)appropriation is just another sickening example.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don;t know what she means by 'checked by the ASA' - did she seek pre-emptive advice from them for her profile specifically, in which case, fair play to her for doing things right? Or was there a complaint about undeclared advertising (as there have been with some influencers) and they checked over her profile/posts as part of the ensuing investigation, whether that went on to be published or not? They don't, as far as I know, routinely check and assess influencer profiles.

Reactions: 8
'First thing in my profile' isn't enough is it?
Should be stated clearly under/in each video?
Every individual post a brand, or someone directly promoting a brand/product, makes is a separate ad, not just the profile. You can't just put the info on your profile and assume that's enough, because that relies on the viewer/reader to actively click through and that's not how people tend to browse.

Reactions: 16
What a silly woman. Someone shouldn't have to go to her profile to see that, especially with the way social media is and you're often shown posts from someone who you don't even follow

Reactions: 11
0FC6318F-2D40-41D5-BFDC-828A76A2DDBB.png
Edited to add the ASA screenshot I sent her, note bottom left paragraph:
45939FBF-3EAA-4806-B3AE-00675ABB9A07.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she so bleeping shady about it?
Just say every time you mention your brand it is an #ad? Why be ashamed of doing that if it is all so transparent and up front?

Reactions: 15
Watched about 1 minute of her live. She feels like she's getting sick again but "We are refusing to be ill".

"WE" are refusing.

She really does believe she's the Kween.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don;t know what she means by 'checked by the ASA' - did she seek pre-emptive advice from them for her profile specifically, in which case, fair play to her for doing things right? Or was there a complaint about undeclared advertising (as there have been with some influencers) and they checked over her profile/posts as part of the ensuing investigation, whether that went on to be published or not? They don't, as far as I know, routinely check and assess influencer profiles.
I complained to the ASA about one of her emails and they said they were going to contact her. I wonder if they reviewed her socials too?

Reactions: 15
Ma Clampit's insistence in shortening Emma's name is a disgrace. I work across many London Boroughs and beyond. Almost inevitably I work with, and for, people from a wide range of ethnicities, cultural and linguistic backgrounds. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRONOUNCE SOMEONE'S NAME, YOU BLOODY WELL LEARN.

All of her performative, virtue-signalling shite about BLM is just that. She's an ignoramus of the highest order. A person's name is central to their identity. I really feel very strongly about this. Can't stand the woman.

Oh and her evident approval of her spawn, Ava G's, cultural (mis)appropriation is just another sickening example.
Agree with the above, and I’ve not seen the clip/post you’re referring to, but Emma does refer to herself as Emma Guns (or at least she used to when I listened to her podcast).

Reactions: 3
What happened with the ASA contacting her a while ago and a tattler was in the know about it ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Agree with the above, and I’ve not seen the clip/post you’re referring to, but Emma does refer to herself as Emma Guns (or at least she used to when I listened to her podcast).
If that's what Emma prefers to do that's obviously her choice. If Ma Clampit wants to make comments about her full name being too long, too difficult to pronounce etc that's another thing altogether (not arguing with you @marthaedwards11 just cannot abide Hirons and her gobby, ignorant attitude)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.