Caroline Hirons #29 Not an influencer? What a load of (overpriced) flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God she is advertising her counterfeit Adidas x Gucci shoes. They are 100% authentic according to her, however ”sizing is a bit funny” and they are size 45EUR😂😂😂
The absolute neck of her after criticising those of us who would rather not buy her cloths and stick to our Penneys ones!

Reactions: 9
Was she gifted the VB perfumes? Because she mentioned them last week and I wonder if that was a ploy to get her into their good books.

Reactions: 3
Somebody commenting that they wanted to watch the lives for 5 minutes peace ( not a political rant) made me laugh. There’s nothing peaceful about her lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s releasing a ‘non advent advent kit‘ in a couple of week. But it’s not an advent calendar because they waste too much plastic. Much like the plastic Evian bottles she gulps from on a regular basis.Teasers for a sustainable advent calendar “maybe next year”. I guess she’s giving notice so that people can find some funds as it’s not payday

Reactions: 10
It’s not a kit but it is a kit?
We don’t do calendars because it’s too much plastic?? So in an oversaturated market she brings out a skincare line IN PLASTIC!!
She’s getting rid of old stock that’s going out of date or tat so that her staff can buy it FOR CHARITY??? Why not give it way to charity in the first place??
And you can’t do weekends because of the grandkids?? No it’s because you’re living it up at your Georgian mansion that you won’t tell anyone you live in!!
She’s so insufferable how do ppl still rate her is beyond me!!

Reactions: 13
So she’s releasing a ‘non advent advent kit‘ in a couple of week. But it’s not an advent calendar because they waste too much plastic. Much like the plastic Evian bottles she gulps from on a regular basis.Teasers for a sustainable advent calendar “maybe next year”. I guess she’s giving notice so that people can find some funds as it’s not payday
She addressed the Evian bottle a few “lives” ago.
Apparently it’s the same bottle that she refills! 🙄
But no, they don’t read Tattle at all…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolute horseshit is it the same bottle. Plus, those bottles aren’t actually designed to be reused multiple times, the plastic deteriorates pretty quickly.

Reactions: 18
does she realise if she reuses it enough it starts breaking down and she’s filling her gut with microplastics?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.