Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
RING RING RING RING
Plod: Hello Police here, what's the problem?
Claire: I am being harassed by Tattle and DHB
Plod: We take that very serious madam, please explain
Claire: Tattle and DHB keep calling me a beg, but I am a social influencer, it's my job
Plod: It's your job to beg?
Claire: well, I am trying to be queen bee on the leaderboard and all I am asking for is lippy's and they only cost 6 coins, for £14.00 people can buy 1400 coins so if they send me 10 lippy's it's a bargain, but I need 10 lippy's to get 1000 points as points mean I get money
Plod: so you are begging?
Claire: No, Its my job, it's not my fault kids are allowed on the app and the parents don't watch what the kids are doing or what they are spending money on
Plod: sounds like begging to me, and from kids? Hmm, ok, begging without due care and attention, taking money from minors without parental consent, begging from the vulnerable
Claire: Tattle and DHB keep saying I am breaching copyright, I only print a few hoodies, and cups and a few other bits, it's a very small business I run from my council house
Plod: Are you using copyright pictures?
Claire, well yes but I am not clever, how am I meant to know all of this? I did it without even knowing it was a problem
Plod: Did you get permission from your council to run the business? Do you have business insurance? Do you have a clear and precise returns policy as that's the law?
Claire. well no, but I'm working on it
Plod: Hmmm ok, Stealing copyright, working from unlicensed premises, no insurance, no clear return address
Claire: They keep on about my baby clothes, they keep saying they have to be tested but the factory already tested them
Plod: Have you modified them?
Claire: No I just put a plastic transfer on them
Plod: That's called modified, you have to take them to a special place to get tested, its the law
Claire: But I am just a mum with a small business how was I meant to know that?
Plod: Hmmm, No regulatory testing of baby clothes to check for fumes and fire safety
Claire: Tattle and DHB keep telling me I neglect my kids and put social media first
Plod: what makes them say that?
Claire: I overfeed them with stodgy pasta, rice and bread, they are a little overweight but so are a lot of kids, but I do treat them to a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar after they have eaten the stodgy dinners
Plod: Hmmm ok,, this one is very serious, failing to give your child a healthy nutritious dinner, to encourage life long healthy habits
Claire: Are you having a laugh? I come to you for help and all you do is harass me as well? I am a nice person, Andy even threatens with his baseball bat but people still hate on me
Plod: Hmmm ok, Threatening behaviour with an offensive weapon
Claire: This is giving me anxiety
Plod: Madam, all you have to do is not beg, not expose or exploit kids, not neglect your own family, not give out unprofessional mental health advice, not give unprofessional diet advise AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM TIK TOK
Claire Marie Hale You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Tom does fuck all.....cant drive, cant cook, cant look after his kids, sits in a kitchen surrounded by piles of washing....PUT IT AWAY you bone idle lump of lard. Does no housework....even manages to soak his clothes on the odd occasion he washes up. Doesn't go to work, has the personality of a slug....a scruffy, dirty, lazy Tiktok obsessed waste of space. Quite how he has managed to bed 3 women and produce kids is beyond me.....oh, and his fugly as!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

sassy666666

Speaking as a fully functioning adult with a full time job, home and family commitments I find it quite baffling that grown adults would spend all day begging under the guise of a 'competition'. I find it truly shameful, they either lack self awareness or don't care, I guess it'll be the later. I imagine due to Claire and friends being partly illiterate and of low intelligence/poorly educated the chance of getting a job (if they wanted one) would be near impossible, hence the begging! No morals, greed and literally r*ping the vulnerable. Almost criminal. Disgusting humans. Rant over….back to work for me!

Reactions: 16

Tinker

I’m so confused if I had spare money I 100% wouldn’t be buying gifts to send to people I didn’t know …. It’s very odd or is it just me

• Heart
Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
4th Thread already

Title credit and thanks to @diglet

So ..........
Still begging
Still has the same old germ riddled chopping board
Handmade by Claire isn’t handmade, it’s just hand customised with stick on plastic
A made with love hoody means you iron on a bit of printed plastic, that you cut out with wonky scissors
No food hygiene but that’s ok because Claire says that’s what they do in Malaysia (that’s an insult to Malaysia)
Still begging
A date night means sitting in your front room in separate chairs and watching a film which isn’t a film, it’s a series
A diet means eating unlimited pasta and 3 of everything else
Skinny desserts are fine even if you eat a weeks worth in a few hours
Still exploiting and using her kids for views
Still begging
Works very very hard but sits on her bum all day
Contradicts herself daily
Her lies trip her up daily
Thinks she is a good person and sees herself like Princess Diana
Still begging
Stopped her illegal raffles after thinking long and hard about it, with a little help from .... If you know you know!
Still committing copyright
Committing plagiarism in her tree of life design
Still rubbing raw chicken riddled hands through her crazy hair and everywhere else for that matter
Still begging
In bed with the Manley's but we don’t know if that’s just a business term or literal
Needs a dental visit as that plaque has taken up residence
We are all jealous of her
Still allows kids and vulnerable to gift her
Still begging
Even rude to her own followers
Let's anyone babysit the kids
Pushes through her anxiety to talk to 70,000+ followers to perform but that same anxiety stops her getting a job
Talk of the school playground, the sniggering parents are jealous of her too!
Still begging
You know what I mean?

Feel free to add in following posts if I left anything out

Old thread
(31) carebare85 #3 We dont need no education, our brazen begging pays for bacon | Tattle Life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
We are being unkind because we don’t support her begging so openly for her own benefit and because we supported DHB who was raising funds for charity and who scuppered her chance of being no1. Her whole mood changed when DHB came onto the leaderboard
She said she would ve in all night. But she went off around 10pm.She said she would be on at 6am but not seen her yet
She totally ignored her kids yesterday, her dog was let out the garden in place if her normal walk
Plus she only sownt a dew seconds brushing those grimy teeth

Anyhoo guys. DHB is doing it again today. Remember only gift if you can afford it. He may not follow the biggest gifters. He won’t be ignoring his kid. I think his daughter is doing his make up today
Tapping the screen is just as worthy
I'd rather support someone who does good for others and genuinely cares about people and expects nothing in return for their own personal gain and that's what Darrel is all about. Which is why he had ao much support last night. Claire on the other hand is an absolute disgrace neglecting her kids, her pets as her priorities is tik tok and begging from vulnerable people. The fact she has read comments that someone put themselves into debt paying her and she ignored them, happily accepting money from two vulnerable people and blocking people for pointing this out speaks volumes as to what she is like as a person. Her mask slipped yesterday when she was losing it with her daughter and getting angry with commenters.

Claire you are a vile vile vile woman. Have some self respect and get off your fat lazy arse and actually get a real job and earn your money not begging off kids and people on benefits. YOU ARE NOT A ROLE MODEL, YOU ARE NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, BEGGING ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A JOB.

YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR KIDS. YOU SPOUT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR KIDS MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AND KEEP THEM OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. ESPECIALLY AVA MARIE STOP PIMPING HER OUT FOR LIKES AND VIEWS.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Well according to scare bear - I’m Jayne as in DHB’s wife……. I mean for legal reasons I need to point out I’m not but holy moly she’s a stunner so I don’t mind being called her at all thanks Claire love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
she ain’t got no money, her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is just so wild and free

Oh but bacon grows where scare bear goes and no body knows like Tom

she talks kinda lazy and tattle think she’s crazy
Her begging is a mystery

oh but bacon grows where scare bear goes and no body knoooowwwws like Tommmmmm
E0D5F378-EC15-4058-B096-6B9C5FC5F71C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
See TT tonight it is actually making me so mad!! Between them and Shann I don't know who is worse. These people need to take a long hard look at themselves!!
The Hales and Manleys both should be ashamed of themselves taking money from people mostly underage and saying oh the top 4 gifters let's go.....let's go my arse!! Get out of the house and get yourself a job and pay for stuff yourselves!! Yes andy works blah blah blah What sort of example are you actually setting for your children all of you, to sit at home and talk shit over the internet and let complete strangers pay your wages for doing naff all!! 🤬🤬🤬....oh yes Clare sells a bit of tat and is ready for Dragon's Den anyday now!!

Sorry tattlers, rant over....oh I'm on one tonight!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The begging this morning is unreal. This filter Claire put on last night was perfect for her.

Screenshot_20220127_214722.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

diglet

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her latest post she's fuming about "unkind people" trying to bring her down.

What is unkind about raising money for charity, I tell you what is unkind its humiliating people with special needs on a "talent show" trying to hold back your laughter and then letting said special needs people gift you massive amounts of money days after they've basically paid for their own shitty apron and more.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
If Scares playing this game all day and night for 4 days. She cant be very busy with orders

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
😄 🤣 😂 she just went to plug her phone in you could see tattle open on andys phone absolute freaks 😳 🤣 😂 stop lying 🎶 🎵 why you always lying stop fucking lying 🎶 🎵 I would honestly pay for this (just not you beggyannie) twas a good distraction though since your gifts had completely dried up 😅🤣😂🤣 Also im a bit jealous I didnt get a mention im sure I have made at least 2 funny comments 😅 😄 😆 😀 😉

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Let the begathon commence. The Cole's were asked about Shann and Claire last night. Said they'd never met Claire and she randomly blocked them one day. They didn't say anything untoward about her, but you could tell what they thought of her.

Side note... I can't stop staring at her moustache.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
My ocd went into overdrive when Lucy put the spoon in the flour after stirring the sauce 🤢

wife swap is going to end in the biggest fall out ever

I’m not being funny Claire but when you’ve got bailiffs at the door I would have thought a holiday abroad was that thing your bank manager needs to see…. Oh wait your dodgy as hell probs deal in cash only 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12