Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Aww it’s the weekend and they are making the kids turn off their internet stuff because the internet keeps freezing. Poor kids have to suffer so mum and dad can beg on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mumz

VIP Member
Ooo I love our new @nathan25 person

Can someone please tell Scare straight out that now the baby grows have her sticker on them they need testing again
By a professional
And also point out the obvious mistake on that glow bottle
And the aprons don’t need a sticker in them to show us where Toms willy should be

Thanks in advance

Me 3 with the email plz

• Haha

Timod24

Can't wait for DHB to piss all over them tonight. Considering donating to him tonight. I actually can't abide people like them. It's just all so false and cringe as anything. The false thankyous and wows. It makes me so mad I know of several people going through hardship and poverty close to me who scrimp and scrape to get through life and you've got these down and outs begging for money on a app.

Lassie21

VIP Member
A lady last night said 'clare I gave you £80 at Xmas and always support you, you don't support me, who do u support?'.....her response 'I support loads of people thanks, who even are you!' and blocked her. This is the kind lady that is thankful for all the gifts silly people are sending her!!! Aye ok!
There are people struggling to pay their basic bills atm....give your money to someone who needs it and deserves it, not Clare sitting in her warm house with full cupboards......she clearly does NOT appreciate it if that is her response!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Romany

VIP Member
She's blocked someone for pointing out Andy is watching DHB's live in the background.

'No ones watching anyone we've got better things to do with our lives'.

How can people actually idolise this straight up liar? Apparently she doesn't read tattle yet knows everything we've been saying recently and they make it their personality to talk about it every live. They dont watch DHB but we all have ears and eyes and have heard and seen Andy watching him on his own phone.

Claire you just make yourself look stupid, how do you keep up with all your fibs?

She also said she cant work because of mental health but doesn't claim benefits which is most likely another lie.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Still cannot spell or punctuate a proper sentence . Still has the most bizarre haircut that wouldn’t look out of place in prisoner cell block H or bad girls .

• Haha

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Someone just called Clare a clout chasing Trollop 😂 the mankeys are stuck there the exhaust is broke apparently, so they’ll be on the super beg tonight I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Claire thinking she's special "I've got an account with a proper warehouse". Yes Claire, that's what all legitimate businesses have. You're not special. Numpty.
It's called Amazon lol.....that's a warehouse.....and half the UK population have accounts there 🤣🤣

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Shouting at nathan because he wasnt quick enough with the after meal crisps and chocolate 🙄 Andy sniping at her every 2 mins and lauren the mod going to loose her spot now for asking 5 times does ava not have swimming tomorrow 😅🤣😂🤣😅 get your big gifts ready sharon from florida you will be promoted tomorrow

• Haha
  • Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Claire’s banned the word vulnerable and dhb
That’s effing vile
She knows she’s guilty of taking off vulnerable people that’s why

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
What an atmosphere this am …. Toms looks majorly pissed off Andy doesn’t look happy Ava Marie is being a brat and Claire’s her usual snotty self oh an Lucy’s still wearing that hooodie 🙈
Tom will be p’d off to be going home leaving his lover
Andy will be p’d off wife swap didn’t go to plan
Ava will be p’d off the “a can’t cope” vids are looming
Claire will be p’d off she’s had to share the bacon
Lucy will be p’d off her Lazy Lucy sketch is over

I mean…. No wonder you can cut the atmosphere with a knife really is it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NewMember212

She said she lost 9lb so need 4lb to get to a stone, someone said no there's 14lb in a stone so you need to loose 5lb. Her response, 'I don't like you' and blocked them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Timod24

It's just absolutely cringe as hell watching them on the live now. Come on guys. Guys come on. Guys just send the lippys. How about get off your fat arses, stop begging and get a real bloody job like the majority of the country. Pure out and out beggers. Its shameful.