Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it about her lives that motivate people? It sends me to sleep never mind motivates me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No kiss goodbye from Andy? Just a Have a good day?

“ the gifts are so pretty”

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad I don't even know what a leader board is. I would not be able to sleep living like this.

Reactions: 5
Omg I have just seen the 'merch' Stevie wonder could do a better job with that logo placement! I can't get my head around anyone wanted merch from these lot. They are just unwashed, immoral, illiterate, beggy bastard's! They aren't even big creators, they gained followers during lockdown when people were bored. There content is dull and childish. If they were to lose their accounts they would never get the amount of followers they have now.

Sorry for the rant 😂

Reactions: 10
So glad I worked hard, paid into the pension scheme and retired before I was 55....is there a pension scheme for Tiktokers? Will they all still be begging when they're old? I guess not....no doubt they'll all be claiming pension credits to top up the minimum state pension....other people supporting them financially even in old age. They're no different to the beggars sitting outside Aldi!!

• Heart
Did she just say she’s on til half 3 😩 back at half 6?.. wow if that isn’t begging it I don’t know what is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Look at yourself woman anxiety!bullocks spend all day there begging … counting how many need to get into top 100 wonder what time manleys on

Someone commented that they've had anxiety forever and struggle to leave the house, claires response 'oh god' then went on to give 'advice'

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Claire’s getting too paranoid. Someone on the live literally commented saying he could see her phone on the table and he got blocked.

Also Claire I know you’re reading after the live, please stop eating like some kind of woman who hasn’t eaten in a month. Close your gob.

• Haha
If she had anxiety she would not be able to be live all the time and the brazen out all the comments and video's people are making not to mention Tattle

Claire’s getting too paranoid. Someone on the live literally commented saying he could see her phone on the table and he got blocked.

Also Claire I know you’re reading after the live, please stop eating like some kind of woman who hasn’t eaten in a month. Close your gob.
2 toasted ham and mustard sandwiches for breakfast. She needs the energy for a full day of begging

• Haha
  • Sick

Can we all report live attacks on slurs so rude to people

Can’t go out cause anxiety many got anxiety cause of Covid and have to go to work business selling cups which are awful lol and Manley merch

• Heart
So glad I worked hard, paid into the pension scheme and retired before I was 55....is there a pension scheme for Tiktokers? Will they all still be begging when they're old? I guess not....no doubt they'll all be claiming pension credits to top up the minimum state pension....other people supporting them financially even in old age. They're no different to the beggars sitting outside Aldi!!
Same as me. I’m almost 60 but stopped working at 54. Took a redundancy. Hubbys 66 in July ( old age pension kicks in) and cut down to 4 days a week last year and going to cut down to 3 days in July when he can draw govt pension He chooses to work though as he likes to keep active. But most of us work bloody hard practically all our adult lives and wouldn’t dream of begging for anything

• Heart
Same as me. I’m almost 60 but stopped working at 54. Took a redundancy. Hubbys 66 in July ( old age pension kicks in) and cut down to 4 days a week last year and going to cut down to 3 days in July when he can draw govt pension He chooses to work though as he likes to keep active. But most of us work bloody hard practically all our adult lives and wouldn’t dream of begging for anything
Unfortunately she has no morals lol

Reactions: 8
Let the begathon commence. The Cole's were asked about Shann and Claire last night. Said they'd never met Claire and she randomly blocked them one day. They didn't say anything untoward about her, but you could tell what they thought of her.

Side note... I can't stop staring at her moustache.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s such a joke.

Mankey’s will be on soon for the big begathon as well.

They need proper jobs, who sits on live for 7 hours alone in the house to beg off strangers.

Her kids can’t be proud as other parents go off and work hard and then they have to say their mum is a wannabe tiktok star. In the time they’ve been at school she would’ve been sat on her fat arse being rude to followers unless they gift her.

She's begging AGAIN.....taking money off people like this.....who are still paying off what she took from them last time!!! Strange she never read that comment out.
Did you look at the profile of the person who commented that ? I wasn’t sure if they were young or appear vulnerable (I know you can’t tell from a picture but sometimes their content gives you an idea 😞)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.