Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ocd can’t cope
Metal spoon in a non stick pan and Lucy is scraping the life out if it
Gonna come back later
That triggered me too lol Lucy got her one wash hoody dirty already I bet she will still wear it for the rest of the week though.
Screenshot_20220124-172225_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Claire describing the trip to Lanzarote as a 'little holiday'. Its not a little holiday its a holiday. She's so full of it.

Last edited:
Anyone else get the impression Corporal ClairebARe does not like sharing her husband kitchen 🤭

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get the impression Corporal ClairebARe does not like sharing her husband kitchen 🤭
Yes. Def. She’s just hovering around too much
That broccoli is gonna be cooked to mush, it doesn’t need the same time to cook as the potatoes

• Haha
My ocd went into overdrive when Lucy put the spoon in the flour after stirring the sauce 🤢

wife swap is going to end in the biggest fall out ever

I’m not being funny Claire but when you’ve got bailiffs at the door I would have thought a holiday abroad was that thing your bank manager needs to see…. Oh wait your dodgy as hell probs deal in cash only 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She won’t be paying for her holiday neither will the manleys will all be paid for by the vulnerable, kids or the idiots that gift them for doing nothing

Reactions: 6
when was Mrs K going to go live but backed out?? Did she say this?
I’m wrong I got confused with the 2 Jill’s, it was Jill who asked to go live with DHB that backed out-sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️

yeah I don’t think she has ever said she is going live with them either to be honest. I’m with you on the convo re the Princess woman but I just hope people don’t start stirring it up for her now saying she has said stuff she hasn’t… we need her to build up her confidence in speaking out not be shut down
Sorry that was me getting confused

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m wrong I got confused with the 2 Jill’s, it was Jill who asked to go live with DHB that backed out-sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry that was me getting confused
lol no worries. It’s easy done….I must admit I was getting confused on DHB live when they were on about Jill - I think it’s cos they were actually calling Mrs Kirby “Gill” as well whereas most people call her Mrs Kirby xx

lol no worries. It’s easy done….I must admit I was getting confused on DHB live when they were on about Jill - I think it’s cos they were actually calling Mrs Kirby “Gill” as well whereas most people call her Mrs Kirby xx
Yeah I think they were being respectful and using her proper name it did confuse me for a min tho ngl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The time she takes dishing up. Every bloody time, whatever the meal. Ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tuesday morning and faffing about for an hour or whatever making breakfast.....then she has 2 hours work to do 🙄 The Manleys can just chillax, same as the do everyday while the rest of us have a quick bite and out to work!!
From the bailiffs to Lanzarote, not bad going in a month!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tuesday morning and faffing about for an hour or whatever making breakfast.....then she has 2 hours work to do 🙄 The Manleys can just chillax, same as the do everyday while the rest of us have a quick bite and out to work!!
From the bailiffs to Lanzarote, not bad going in a month!!
thats got to be the next thread title 😂😂 from bailiffs to lanzarote !!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed since the manleys extended stay when Claire goes live the amount of times her mods and her get arsey with the silly questions being asked. I mean come on guys its kids, KIDS you are being arsey with. Telling them to use common sense at their age that is common sense. How cringy for her and her mods

• Heart
  • Haha
Having a disabled daughter myself, I would never discriminate. But as a genuine question, does Lucy have any additional needs? Something about her just screaming at me. She doesn't act her age at all, from the fact she thinks its ok to dress her own children out the dirty wash pile, too sitting in a trolley whilst at a kids play ground.. I get a very very uneasy vibe from her 😬

• Heart
I think she acts like that cause she thinks it’s funny lol 😂 oh I can’t cope with his tit live now go watch

Reactions: 1
Having a disabled daughter myself, I would never discriminate. But as a genuine question, does Lucy have any additional needs? Something about her just screaming at me. She doesn't act her age at all, from the fact she thinks its ok to dress her own children out the dirty wash pile, too sitting in a trolley whilst at a kids play ground.. I get a very very uneasy vibe from her 😬
Going by the latest video i can see what you mean

Reactions: 1
What adult in their right minds would actually find it funny? They're just aiming it towards their child fans now. Creeps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.