Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are a disgrace. Imagine that being your ma or da’s full time job and your mates all know it 😩😬😭😭😭😭😭 so entitled too. It’s actually surreal that they do this all day I just can’t .

Reactions: 10
Did you hear Claire shout they cant get it into their brains social media is a job 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've bought some coins for DHB to go live. I don't agree with him doing it at all, but I love how angry Clare gets over him being above her 🙊😂
Same 🤣🤣 see you tonight 😊🙌

You can clearly see he’s venerable but now he’s stopped gifting she ignores his comments 😡 someone message him I’m going to. I followed him and he’s followed back.
Let’s get DHB to number 1. Sam is trying to push too so hopefully he will be second hahaha I hope the skamleys even over take her 🤣🤣 she will be fuming.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She is No.1 🙄🙄
Andy is as bad if you ask me, total beggers two straight days asking for gifts, are these people serious!!

Reactions: 6
Scamleys robbing of the venerable AGAIN 😡
Claude wants to hit 3 million coins to stay number one. I can’t wait for don’t hold back to come live 🙌🤣 to see her face drop.
It seems these gifters who are gifting Claire are on benefits. Maybe they should be told their benefits are not for buying coins with. It might stop them if they know they will be reported to UC 😉

Attachments

• Sad
It’s these people that are going to cause suicides pretending to befriend people for gifts getting them into debt just so these scrounging arseoles can win a competition it’s all about the money you should be ashamed of yourselves hope your reading this

Reactions: 9
Speaking as a fully functioning adult with a full time job, home and family commitments I find it quite baffling that grown adults would spend all day begging under the guise of a 'competition'. I find it truly shameful, they either lack self awareness or don't care, I guess it'll be the later. I imagine due to Claire and friends being partly illiterate and of low intelligence/poorly educated the chance of getting a job (if they wanted one) would be near impossible, hence the begging! No morals, greed and literally r*ping the vulnerable. Almost criminal. Disgusting humans. Rant over….back to work for me!

Reactions: 16
Wowwww did she really start a go fund me to open a cafe and wanted 10k
So she’s always been a beg then and never worked hard to fund her own dreams?
Anyone know what area she’s in? Like local council she’s under?

Reactions: 4
M
Scamleys robbing of the venerable AGAIN 😡
Claude wants to hit 3 million coins to stay number one. I can’t wait for don’t hold back to come live 🙌🤣 to see her face drop.
It seems these gifters who are gifting Claire are on benefits. Maybe they should be told their benefits are not for buying coins with. It might stop them if they know they will be reported to UC 😉
And this right here is why we’re all annoyed!! Not bullying.. facts! It’s taking money from people who probably don’t have it 😡 imagine he has no money for his electric meter next week.. money for a small food shop etc while these lot (not just them but other creators too) are begging for more? Booking holidays without a hard days work. It’s wrong and needs changing, I’m going to email TikTok today with proof and say I’ll be going to the media if they don’t do something about it. It’s not fair on these vulnerable people, it’s exploitation

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh look the munchkin scarebares other half is hoovering while she’s sat begging still on her backside 🐷 well she’s not burnt any calories off doing chores has she again today 🤦🏼‍♀️ PASTA a joke oh no that’s for tea no doubt 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.