Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging this morning is unreal. This filter Claire put on last night was perfect for her.

Screenshot_20220127_214722.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
💯 %.
Well flippin said xxx
Aw Mumz the begging is winding me up so much. I've looked on her gifters bios and most are single mums, ones with mental health issues, ones with disabilities and then the kids.

Single mums spending money on that for what. Spend it on days out with your kids at least you get to make happy memories with them. You get nothing from Claire just a fecking attitude.

Seeing how much DHB raised last night in such a short time shows she has earned a lot more being on all day. I'll even say now she will be crying poverty next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's furious she's dropped from 7th to 5th.

Face turned and she goes 'okay we NEED gifts.' Someone gifted a rose and she had the cheek to say 'NOT those gifts. Send the make up gifts'

She is a disgrace. Wants to be in top 3 for more money in the prize the shameless beggar.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My theory on the ones going into the lives and gifting rockets, castle etc are people who work for tik tok. I mean they don't lose out on money sending those gifts, they make it all, back and it spurs people to stay on longer to keep the gifts rolling in. That sammy lee said he was getting them sent to him as well. Claire and manley will be on all day hoping it happens again. If Darrel came on around lunchtime or so I bet anything same would happen to him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can they shut up about these lips.

'Its the cheapest way.' No thats peoples HARD EARNED MONEY. What do they not understand?

Nothing is cheap and they shouldn't be saying that, they should be grateful for 1p or £100.

At least scare actually says thank you, Tom doesn't the scruffy ungrateful toad.

Reactions: 6
I'd rather support someone who does good for others and genuinely cares about people and expects nothing in return for their own personal gain and that's what Darrel is all about. Which is why he had ao much support last night. Claire on the other hand is an absolute disgrace neglecting her kids, her pets as her priorities is tik tok and begging from vulnerable people. The fact she has read comments that someone put themselves into debt paying her and she ignored them, happily accepting money from two vulnerable people and blocking people for pointing this out speaks volumes as to what she is like as a person. Her mask slipped yesterday when she was losing it with her daughter and getting angry with commenters.

Claire you are a vile vile vile woman. Have some self respect and get off your fat lazy arse and actually get a real job and earn your money not begging off kids and people on benefits. YOU ARE NOT A ROLE MODEL, YOU ARE NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, BEGGING ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A JOB.

YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR KIDS. YOU SPOUT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR KIDS MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AND KEEP THEM OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. ESPECIALLY AVA MARIE STOP PIMPING HER OUT FOR LIKES AND VIEWS.
If I could love this 1000 x I would 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

If this woman scarebare suffers from mental health anxiety how the hell can she be on camera all DAY ? Absolute bull 💩 she’s making a mockery out of people who genuinely suffer from mental health ! What comes first her getting number 1 on the leader board it’s absolutely disgusting. Another thing thought they were inundated with those rip of merch orders course you are ! Tell you what you scarebare & skankleys are the top of the leader board for top begs congratulations 👏🏻 Can’t disagree with that TITLE ! !
I said it the other day, my anxiety goes through the roof even having to pay for a load of bread some days, I couldn’t imagine speaking to a camera begging for gifts, I can’t even FaceTime my family or answer the phone or front door unless I know who it is. Its bloody awful to live with and I feel like I rely on my husband too much but I am working on it 😩 she’s just taking the absolute piss

• Heart
Now they're harassing people NOT to send the big gifts and only send lips.

Have they not heard the phrase beggars cant be choosers?

People can spend their money on whichever gifts they want.

The one thing I really can not stand about Claire is how she acts like a guru of life.

A mental health advocate? That's laughable.

And people always comment for advice and either get ignored or brushed off and told to just message her, which she'll ignore anyway.

Tell these people to go to the GP and get in contact with the PROFESSIONALS!

Claire is in no position to give out advice she's not trained in, she could potentially make someones wellbeing so much worse.

Reactions: 8
That no 1 Sammy guy she duelled and said what a nice guy he is well …..
He duelled DHB last night gave DHB congratulations on beating him. The agreed about Claires begging while on live talking to him

Reactions: 4
That no 1 Sammy guy she duelled and said what a nice guy he is well …..
He duelled DHB last night gave DHB congratulations on beating him. The agreed about Claires begging while on live talking to him
He also gifted DHB last night as well and said he will help him out today to raise money for charity. He came across as a nice guy so I hope he follows through on his offer

Reactions: 4
He also gifted DHB last night as well and said he will help him out today to raise money for charity. He came across as a nice guy so I hope he follows through on his offer
I watch sammy a lot as he’s always live with a triplet mum, he seems like a good guy.

Reactions: 3
Ava asked her not to post and SHE STILL DID
ava also said she's not saying it anymore
you can tell its forced
I am emailing social services today. I have had enough. She pushes them kids aside to beg for gifts!

The begging this morning is unreal. This filter Claire put on last night was perfect for her.

View attachment 1022397
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was thinking the same 🤣🤣

Is anyone watching Shans live now? Everyone in there slagging of carebare 🤣🤣👏 Shan said people shouldn’t be on the app to make money and beg. Then everyone said are you on about That carebare 🤣 x

Let’s get DHB back to number one tonight. 👏🤣 I can’t stand hearing anymore more “come on guys send Lippys” from carebare and Tom 😡 they are disgusting. Do anyone knkw what town she’s in so I can email her local council? She needs to inform them she’s running a small business from her home. Also I wonder why Andy’s business is from his mothers address. My husband is a decorator and it’s good money so no way are they skint. You can bring home between £900-£1700a week. That’s Monday too Friday. She’s absolutely vile. I will be getting hold of her local council and HMRC today.

god help make up
Challenges tonight 🤦‍♀️ She all ready looks a clown.
“Come on guys we need to win this”
“You light my up my life” (if you know you know) 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I am emailing social services today. I have had enough. She pushes them kids aside to beg for gifts!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was thinking the same 🤣🤣

Is anyone watching Shans live now? Everyone in there slagging of carebare 🤣🤣👏 Shan said people shouldn’t be on the app to make money and beg. Then everyone said are you on about That carebare 🤣 x

Let’s get DHB back to number one tonight. 👏🤣 I can’t stand hearing anymore more “come on guys send Lippys” from carebare and Tom 😡 they are disgusting. Do anyone knkw what town she’s in so I can email her local council? She needs to inform them she’s running a small business from her home. Also I wonder why Andy’s business is from his mothers address. My husband is a decorator and it’s good money so no way are they skint. You can bring home between £900-£1700a week. That’s Monday too Friday. She’s absolutely vile. I will be getting hold of her local council and HMRC today.

god help make up
Challenges tonight 🤦‍♀️ She all ready looks a clown.
“Come on guys we need to win this”
“You light my up my life” (if you know you know) 🤣🤣🤣
Watch James’s latest Instagram video

So…….
Camera angle changed this morning. After us lot complaining they never have fruit. This appeared. Still don’t see anyone eat it though
You know what I mean? HEAR is fruit. What? I cant HERE you
But they don’t read here 😳😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.