Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snarky Claire is back in action, with Andy in the comments for backup. Someone asked had the baby grows been fire tested, she sneered into the camera & said "well I'm sure the people we buy them from have, I wouldn't be doing that"
Screenshot_20220126_172528.jpg
Screenshot_20220126_172134.jpg
Screenshot_20220126_172339.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She has zero clue. Andy taking the piss saying he'd take a lighter and petrol to them. You won't be laughing when trading standards come knocking.

Wouldn't say a cricut joy is all the gear ๐Ÿ˜‚

True ๐Ÿ˜„ She'll be after a maker next ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜† Andy told her she was cooking live on the scam business page ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚ she is a nasty nasty thick arse woman and i cant watch her eat noodles like an absolute animal ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear lord she has no morals!!all day begging tomorrow doing leaderboard

Someone needs to tell her she trending on tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.