Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo, being spoilt with a new background for the logo now ๐Ÿ™„ gone for a grey, so the knife and fork can be seen better..
Shame it's all non-symetrical and says the same tit. It's absolutely awful, grey or white background๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 4
I wonder if bluepress would want to know about the copyright issue, seeing as they designed the logo
Claire. Please let us know if you asked bluepress for permission to use the logo, or if you would like one of us to ask on your behalf
You know how helpful we are to you xx

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I wonder if bluepress would want to know about the copyright issue, seeing as they designed the logo
Claire. Please let us know if you asked bluepress for permission to use the logo, or if you would like one of us to ask on your behalf
You know how helpful we are to you xx
Come on guys be fair she is sooo busy she has cut all the way round that crappy logo with tiny nail scissors โœ‚ also we know she can't be trusted to tell the time truthfully so maybe tattlers should check (make them aware)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she's actually used someone else's work to take credit for her own๐Ÿ˜ณ not even just the tree of life, but she's literally copied the whole thing, colours and all ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

14EFC16C-AD96-417F-9D40-560662D21757.jpeg

Sort it out Claire !!
Capital L for Louise and itโ€™s wonky ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1954D506-F4FE-4AAB-9B0A-9D09FB071A27.jpeg

Can anyone decipher this ??

Iโ€™ve got so far โ€œJoseph you light my up my life, mumโ€

which dosent make sense ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ (see my spelling mistake)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She shouldnโ€™t be doing these sheโ€™s conning people into buying this crap cos she thinks sheโ€™s TikTok famous and her followers must be mad to buy these Iโ€™ve seen better quality at the poundshop and that bottle is a joke

Reactions: 3
They look so rubbish ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Whatโ€™s for lunch sweet cheeks ? No hate lol burnt cheese on toast anyone

Last edited:
They look absolutely crap, they are wonky, and what the hell does that bottle say. Pure tit, I hope she gets loads of complaints!

Reactions: 5
She is illiterate and running a lettering business. She probably thinks
Joseph you light my up my life mum
Makes sense

The L on that bottle should be lower case
The L on the Amy louise cup and the l on the light up bottle on the word Life need to be swapped over

Just when you think she cant mess up anymore she makes another mistake

Sheโ€™s the gift that just keeps on giving

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.