Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused if I had spare money I 100% wouldn’t be buying gifts to send to people I didn’t know …. It’s very odd or is it just me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Instead of just not showing your kids badges in lives you HAVE to make a big deal about it every single day and then you moan about people commenting on it your an attention seeker!!

Reactions: 6
We are being unkind because we don’t support her begging so openly for her own benefit and because we supported DHB who was raising funds for charity and who scuppered her chance of being no1. Her whole mood changed when DHB came onto the leaderboard
She said she would ve in all night. But she went off around 10pm.She said she would be on at 6am but not seen her yet
She totally ignored her kids yesterday, her dog was let out the garden in place if her normal walk
Plus she only sownt a dew seconds brushing those grimy teeth

Anyhoo guys. DHB is doing it again today. Remember only gift if you can afford it. He may not follow the biggest gifters. He won’t be ignoring his kid. I think his daughter is doing his make up today
Tapping the screen is just as worthy
I'd rather support someone who does good for others and genuinely cares about people and expects nothing in return for their own personal gain and that's what Darrel is all about. Which is why he had ao much support last night. Claire on the other hand is an absolute disgrace neglecting her kids, her pets as her priorities is tik tok and begging from vulnerable people. The fact she has read comments that someone put themselves into debt paying her and she ignored them, happily accepting money from two vulnerable people and blocking people for pointing this out speaks volumes as to what she is like as a person. Her mask slipped yesterday when she was losing it with her daughter and getting angry with commenters.

Claire you are a vile vile vile woman. Have some self respect and get off your fat lazy arse and actually get a real job and earn your money not begging off kids and people on benefits. YOU ARE NOT A ROLE MODEL, YOU ARE NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, BEGGING ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A JOB.

YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR KIDS. YOU SPOUT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR KIDS MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AND KEEP THEM OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. ESPECIALLY AVA MARIE STOP PIMPING HER OUT FOR LIKES AND VIEWS.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone said do you guys not work. And just got banned for it

• Angry
Rewind last night hales and manleys grumpy on love cause losing .. now new day tome and her on the live gong to do challenge jar I cannot contain myself … get a life cause spending all day begging

49A25063-DB05-407E-A624-A1C1BEB4840A.png

Reactions: 5
I'd rather support someone who does good for others and genuinely cares about people and expects nothing in return for their own personal gain and that's what Darrel is all about. Which is why he had ao much support last night. Claire on the other hand is an absolute disgrace neglecting her kids, her pets as her priorities is tik tok and begging from vulnerable people. The fact she has read comments that someone put themselves into debt paying her and she ignored them, happily accepting money from two vulnerable people and blocking people for pointing this out speaks volumes as to what she is like as a person. Her mask slipped yesterday when she was losing it with her daughter and getting angry with commenters.

Claire you are a vile vile vile woman. Have some self respect and get off your fat lazy arse and actually get a real job and earn your money not begging off kids and people on benefits. YOU ARE NOT A ROLE MODEL, YOU ARE NOT A SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER, BEGGING ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A JOB.

YOU ARE AN EMBARASSMENT TO YOUR KIDS. YOU SPOUT ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH. WHY DON'T YOU PUT YOUR KIDS MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AND KEEP THEM OFF SOCIAL MEDIA. ESPECIALLY AVA MARIE STOP PIMPING HER OUT FOR LIKES AND VIEWS.
💯 %.
Well flippin said xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So todays message is 'be kind', 'stop judging'....eh your message should be 'stop begging and pay for yourself'.
Same shite different day...she just said she is on all day again!! GET A JOB LOVE!! 😡😡

Reactions: 9
I do laugh Manley just said he smashed his pocus challenge no Tom you didn’t you went off pretending you were ill

• Haha
She said she lost 9lb so need 4lb to get to a stone, someone said no there's 14lb in a stone so you need to loose 5lb. Her response, 'I don't like you' and blocked them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I had to check with my home insurance company before doing mine from home.
But I had a snoop online and some councils make you fill a form in.. and you have to get permission.
I very much doubt she has done a form or asked She is so arrogant the rule book works to her remit

She said she lost 9lb so need 4lb to get to a stone, someone said no there's 14lb in a stone so you need to loose 5lb. Her response, 'I don't like you' and blocked them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is fond of the block button. Goes crazy with it. Hopefully she will keep blocking and block the whole of TT

So if you send '80' of those lips at once it will double the points for this competition.....if that's not begging I don't know what is....oh she is driving me crazy with this stupid competition!! 😡😡😡
So everyone please send her 80 at once!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So if you send '80' of those lips at once it will double the points for this competition.....if that's not begging I don't know what is....oh she is driving me crazy with this stupid competition!! 😡😡😡
So everyone please send her 80 at once!!
Guys the lippys are amazing. If you send 80 the points get doubled

Then

I don’t know what we are having to eat tonight ……oh I have chicken in the fridge. I think I will do chicken pasta

PASTA. AGAIN

• Haha
We are being unkind because we don’t support her begging so openly for her own benefit and because we supported DHB who was raising funds for charity and who scuppered her chance of being no1. Her whole mood changed when DHB came onto the leaderboard
She said she would ve in all night. But she went off around 10pm.She said she would be on at 6am but not seen her yet
She totally ignored her kids yesterday, her dog was let out the garden in place if her normal walk
Plus she only sownt a dew seconds brushing those grimy teeth

Anyhoo guys. DHB is doing it again today. Remember only gift if you can afford it. He may not follow the biggest gifters. He won’t be ignoring his kid. I think his daughter is doing his make up today
Tapping the screen is just as worthy
Right so if you are wanting to support dhb tonight I've had a look at he gifts and the main one is the lippies they are worth 100 points and cost 6 coins, if you send 80 it doubles their value so 80 lippies is 16000 points.

The compact costs 100 coins and is worth 500 points in lippies 500 points costs 30 coins

The make up master is 250 coins and worth 1000 points, 1000 points in lippies costs 60 coins

Let's play smart and prove you don't have to gift big to win.

• Heart
Yeah secret gifter sent about 1000 lippies in total last night. He/She said they had worked it out mathematically and they were the most valuable in the long run.

what is interesting but in a nice way is to see that Mrs Kirby is nowhere near these games and gifting lately. Thank goodness.

talking of Mrs K - has anyone seen the latest post from the woman (PP) who is trying to drain Mrs K financially?? The woman is deluded…

Reactions: 10
If this woman scarebare suffers from mental health anxiety how the hell can she be on camera all DAY ? Absolute bull 💩 she’s making a mockery out of people who genuinely suffer from mental health ! What comes first her getting number 1 on the leader board it’s absolutely disgusting. Another thing thought they were inundated with those rip of merch orders course you are ! Tell you what you scarebare & skankleys are the top of the leader board for top begs congratulations 👏🏻 Can’t disagree with that TITLE ! !

• Heart
She doesn’t suffer she just dam lazy we all be through hell last two years yet we work don’t beg all day I cannot watch her makes me mad

Exactly ! Plus you wouldn’t be able to drag yourself out of bed if you suffered from mental health let alone be up on a live at 6am !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.