Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen these pop up on my fyp today what a set of scammers.. wtf!!!! Those people that have gifted are absolutely stupid!!!

Reactions: 8
Apparently she knows now that the lipsticks get you higher on the board (what DHB has been telling everyone all night) what’s the betting she doesn’t tell her followers tomorrow as they are only 6 coins. It’s all about the big gifts and cash to her.

Hahahahaha 🤣 oh she’s angry now DHB has gone above her. I’m loving people going in saying facts!

Apparently she knows now that the lipsticks get you higher on the board (what DHB has been telling everyone all night) what’s the betting she doesn’t tell her followers tomorrow as they are only 6 coins. It’s all about the big gifts and cash to her.
I know I did see. She wants castles and lions. HMRC are going to have a lot of reports tomorrow 🤣👏

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If Scares playing this game all day and night for 4 days. She cant be very busy with orders

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love that Claire was going to be on all night but Daryl ruined it for them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing to do with Claire, but aren't Manley family's merch prices incredibly high! Set of scammers the lot of them. Just shocked

Her video about Ava Marie’s swimming lessons 🙄🙄🙄 stop using that poor kid! We know you’re reading here

Nothing to do with Claire, but aren't Manley family's merch prices incredibly high! Set of scammers the lot of them. Just shocked
Prob Claire who set the prices tbh

She only mentioned swimming the weekend as she missed today and everyone kept on about it 🤣 even her own mod. Her mods look like drips to just like her 🤣 they were probably gifters at the beginning when she first joined so now promoted to mod.

Did anyone here the questions in Mr & Mrs? Would you rather die in a car crash or drown? Then would you like to know when you are dying or how 🤦‍♀️ Very very strange. I feel for them poor kids on both family’s.

Still can’t believe she missed Avas swimming lesson to beg on tik tok for gifts all day. I really do feel for her kids, especially Nathan who she speaks to like tit, seen it a few times on her lives.

Has anyone seen her latest post she's fuming about "unkind people" trying to bring her down.

What is unkind about raising money for charity, I tell you what is unkind its humiliating people with special needs on a "talent show" trying to hold back your laughter and then letting said special needs people gift you massive amounts of money days after they've basically paid for their own crappy apron and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s a sad world when you rely on others money and kindness good luck all day begging tomorrow cause dhb live at 7 and last night there was 700 trolls minions as you call us .. no we not trolls we just can’t stand the way people think it’s ok to sit on arse all day begging it’s not being unkind wake up because I think now tik toc are waking up to you and Manley best go to get Facebook or instragram and see if you earn as much over there .. I am shocked how much dhb has raised so god knows why you got bailiff cause I think you earned a whack tell Tom it’s not peanuts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ava asked her not to post and SHE STILL DID
ava also said she's not saying it anymore
you can tell its forced
Still can’t believe she missed Avas swimming lesson to beg on tik tok for gifts all day. I really do feel for her kids, especially Nathan who she speaks to like tit, seen it a few times on her lives.

Reactions: 5
We are being unkind because we don’t support her begging so openly for her own benefit and because we supported DHB who was raising funds for charity and who scuppered her chance of being no1. Her whole mood changed when DHB came onto the leaderboard
She said she would ve in all night. But she went off around 10pm.She said she would be on at 6am but not seen her yet
She totally ignored her kids yesterday, her dog was let out the garden in place if her normal walk
Plus she only sownt a dew seconds brushing those grimy teeth

Anyhoo guys. DHB is doing it again today. Remember only gift if you can afford it. He may not follow the biggest gifters. He won’t be ignoring his kid. I think his daughter is doing his make up today
Tapping the screen is just as worthy

Attachments

West Lancashire borough council are you allowed to run a business from home ? I will send you some tiky tokys fb and insta posts to help you decide. Off to earn some honest pennies now carry on doing your good work and updating please everyone 🙏

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Both of them are no this early lol why cause dhb on at 7 tonight and he will blow you or water again so sad they are greedy bastards

Reactions: 2
West Lancashire borough council are you allowed to run a business from home ? I will send you some tiky tokys fb and insta posts to help you decide. Off to earn some honest pennies now carry on doing your good work and updating please everyone 🙏
You can run a business from a council house if you ask them and they grant that permission
Be interesting though if housing benefit is involved
Trading standards would also be interested if that business was shoddy and not had the regulatory testings done

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.