Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I can’t watch anymore. It’s just been pathetic on every level.

Claire getting all giddy when Mandi fisher comes in.
claire and Lucy whispering off camera

meanwhile - poor Ava is crying for her mummy and gets bundled off to Dad. Tom can’t even take fooking meatballs out of the oven and Lucy ain’t got a clue what day it is.

Reactions: 6
They are doing a make up live battle for the new challenge on Friday, just Lucy and Claire. I will guess the theme lol. Pantomime dames

And Lucys hoody is giving me anxiety because the words are wonky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No onion or flavouring added to meatballs, roll lightly in flour and fry, then add to oven dish with pasta / tomatoes once cooked and pour over spaghetti or rice.Wash hands repeatedly. Was that one 500gram of mince

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tom does duck all.....cant drive, cant cook, cant look after his kids, sits in a kitchen surrounded by piles of washing....PUT IT AWAY you bone idle lump of lard. Does no housework....even manages to soak his clothes on the odd occasion he washes up. Doesn't go to work, has the personality of a slug....a scruffy, dirty, lazy Tiktok obsessed waste of space. Quite how he has managed to bed 3 women and produce kids is beyond me.....oh, and his fugly as!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lucy taking over the cooking
Hair behind ears
Touch the food
Wipe your nose with your hand
Touch the food
And Ruby helping with hair all over the place and touching her nose also

Reactions: 3
Get the Poundland version of gordon Ramsay back at least she knows roughly how to cook. And I use the word cook lightly.

Lucy and Tom are absolutely useless, running round the kitchen like a pair of headless chickens.

Lucy has literally poured boiling water over packet noodles and left it there to cook and stir itself. How can you not make packet noodles at that grown age?

Its absolutely embarrassing, I hope they drop off the face of tiktok soon and are forced to see reality and get a job.

Lovely of her to not even think about her own kids, she's just portioned out the pasta for her and tom and the other greedy couple and nothing for her own children? Some mother that is.

She needs to invest in a better hairbrush.

Ava Marie was crying on the live and Claire just kept ignoring her and shouting Andy to get her. Once again tiktok comes first. She even shouted at her when the poor girl was trying to give her a hug, Claire do better. That's your young daughter crying for you.
Yet if that was Jacob, the live would be ended

Tom does duck all.....cant drive, cant cook, cant look after his kids, sits in a kitchen surrounded by piles of washing....PUT IT AWAY you bone idle lump of lard. Does no housework....even manages to soak his clothes on the odd occasion he washes up. Doesn't go to work, has the personality of a slug....a scruffy, dirty, lazy Tiktok obsessed waste of space. Quite how he has managed to bed 3 women and produce kids is beyond me.....oh, and his fugly as!!!
Wow it’s was Mumz last week now Nelly is being brutal !! Love it

ps you forgot his big fat square head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tom you can stroke Clare's dog all you want it's clear you are reading in Tattle. My views stand.

Reactions: 4
HAHAHHA Tom fuming that someone pointed out he left Nathan out of the bowling video.

'Do you ever think its because he didn't want to be in the video?'

Well considering he had his thumbs up ready to go Tom that excuse just wont slide. Dont worry we all know you're a pervert and only young girls interest you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hahaha. Lucy has run out of meatballs while dishing up

Eww meatballs hardly any sauce and cold dry pasta

• Haha
Hahaha. Lucy has run out of meatbslls while dishing up
Did you hear her say its because Ruby is putting her off :ROFLMAO: Meanwhile the poor girls stood still in silence. She needs to just admit she's useless at being a housewife. Cant cook or clean.

Also those portions are tiny compared to Claire's mountain piles. They'll be ordering a secret takeaway tonight. Tom already hinted he was ordering one later.

• Wow
Hahaha. Lucy has run out of meatballs while dishing up

Eww meatballs hardly any sauce and cold dry pasta
She'll have to open a tin of meatballs....like the tinned peas and carrots they gave the kids the other day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why has she even dished up without Claire and Andy even being home yet?

Reactions: 2
Tom cant even stop his own crying baby. Poor thing. Lucy's had to come off clearly to sort it since Tom is as useless of a dad as he is anything else.

She needs to invest in a better hairbrush.

Ava Marie was crying on the live and Claire just kept ignoring her and shouting Andy to get her. Once again tiktok comes first. She even shouted at her when the poor girl was trying to give her a hug, Claire do better. That's your young daughter crying for you.
She did it the other night when the poor girl wanted the light on to go to the toilet, then spoke to Nathan like tit to take her. Get off live and look after your child!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was fuming at people in the comments 😂😂😂 sorry how do people find them entertaining. I only watch coz I love the drama 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw a throwback video mankey posted on Facebook and Jeremiah from 9 weeks old, he didn’t look so unhealthy, I can’t stop thinking everytime I see him why does he look so pale and sort of no energy in him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.