Carebare85 #4 Trading standards on her back, merchandise is cack and the lipsyncing is whack.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live 2 hours away, there travelled there before by train. Or they could stay in a hotel 🤣 last time they went to claires they ended up staying an extra day aswell

Reactions: 3
Mrs Kirby was going to go live with Becks and DHB but she backed out, however I got the impression that she’s been talking to Becks’s and is aware that she’s been used let’s hope so anyway 🤞🏼
When I first came across manleys I didn’t have much of an opinion, smithy family wannabes but seemed pretty harmless however I know detest the man, he’s NOT funny and his content is poor, sitting on the floor crying he doesn’t want to go home…why ? Don’t get me wrong I like spending time with friends but with kids at school and a small baby I’d want to get back home to get back into routine etc, you know because I’m a grown responsible parent and kids come first ! What a coincidence the exhaust broke. Considering his name he’s not ‘manly’ at all he’s childlike, he sulks like a child and he’s basically an extra child for Lucy to look after. You can tell he is one of those people who can’t be happy for others success, if he loses a battle he gets bitter and pathetic looking. If I was Lucy I’d be praying that he was banging Claire as it saves her a job 🤢. He’s creepy and flirtatious.
I reckon, and this is just my opinion, Andy took a liking to Shan and that’s why the friendship ended, is Claire trying to get her own back by flirting with Tom ? 🤔
They are all vile and I feel so sorry for the kids, especially Nathan. I hope the school fines them for the kids not going in ! Also if Claire has a hard time getting her kids to school it’s going to be even harder if they know the other kids are allowed to stay home all day, in their house ! Mankeys are having a lovely lil break, being cooked for, having their baby looked after, not having to lift a finger…and I bet they haven’t contributed money wise ! Tom will prob send a rose as a thank you 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mrs Kirby was going to go live with Becks and DHB but she backed out, however I got the impression that she’s been talking to Becks’s and is aware that she’s been used let’s hope so anyway 🤞🏼
When I first came across manleys I didn’t have much of an opinion, smithy family wannabes but seemed pretty harmless however I know detest the man, he’s NOT funny and his content is poor, sitting on the floor crying he doesn’t want to go home…why ? Don’t get me wrong I like spending time with friends but with kids at school and a small baby I’d want to get back home to get back into routine etc, you know because I’m a grown responsible parent and kids come first ! What a coincidence the exhaust broke. Considering his name he’s not ‘manly’ at all he’s childlike, he sulks like a child and he’s basically an extra child for Lucy to look after. You can tell he is one of those people who can’t be happy for others success, if he loses a battle he gets bitter and pathetic looking. If I was Lucy I’d be praying that he was banging Claire as it saves her a job 🤢. He’s creepy and flirtatious.
I reckon, and this is just my opinion, Andy took a liking to Shan and that’s why the friendship ended, is Claire trying to get her own back by flirting with Tom ? 🤔
They are all vile and I feel so sorry for the kids, especially Nathan. I hope the school fines them for the kids not going in ! Also if Claire has a hard time getting her kids to school it’s going to be even harder if they know the other kids are allowed to stay home all day, in their house ! Mankeys are having a lovely lil break, being cooked for, having their baby looked after, not having to lift a finger…and I bet they haven’t contributed money wise ! Tom will prob send a rose as a thank you 😫
when was Mrs K going to go live but backed out?? Did she say this?

Reactions: 2
when was Mrs K going to go live but backed out?? Did she say this?
I don't think she ever said she was going live with them, all I've heard is that she's commented In dhbs live a couple of times and had a convo with becks about that princess woman.

Reactions: 3
Claire did say on her live the day the scamleys were coming that she wasnt bothered about Nathan's education as long as he has manners and respect as that will get him far in life 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
He could become a famous influencer like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think she ever said she was going live with them, all I've heard is that she's commented In dhbs live a couple of times and had a convo with becks about that princess woman.
yeah I don’t think she has ever said she is going live with them either to be honest. I’m with you on the convo re the Princess woman but I just hope people don’t start stirring it up for her now saying she has said stuff she hasn’t… we need her to build up her confidence in speaking out not be shut down

Nathan wants to join the police force but how do you explain that your parents are scammer beggars on TT?
well look on the bright side at least we might finally get this crime number !!!

Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see Tom's face when Claire cooks him his parmo tonight
P
Andy at work tomorrow. Lucy at the garage.
I’ll leave the rest to your imagination …..
She made sure he stayed with kids while her n clare went shopping

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OMFG.....bechamel sauce.....chucked the butter, flour, mustard and flour in a pan and started heating it.....HELLO......you need to melt the butter, then add the flour to cook it BEFORE adding the milk....basic GCSE home ec lesson that I learned when I was 14!!! That flour will be vile....its only cornflour you add without cooking. Washed her hands? Nope, ran them under the tap....same rules as Covid handwashing....20 seconds with hot water and SOAP!!! Long sleeves, raw chicken, constantly pushing her sleeve up, oh, and tucking her hair behind her ear. No wonder they're mates....crap cooking and hygiene skills.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My ocd can’t cope
Metal spoon in a non stick pan and Lucy is scraping the life out if it
Gonna come back later

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hi Andy and Tom 👋

ladies I say ladies loosely 🤣 are cooking food and fellas well your 100% day on tattle reading aren’t you 😉

A handful of cheese Lucy or a hand full of cheese covered in raw chicken juices 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.