Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Omg I have just seen the 'merch' Stevie wonder could do a better job with that logo placement! I can't get my head around anyone wanted merch from these lot. They are just unwashed, immoral, illiterate, beggy bastard's! They aren't even big creators, they gained followers during lockdown when people were bored. There content is dull and childish. If they were to lose their accounts they would never get the amount of followers they have now.

Sorry for the rant 😂

Reactions: 10

Lassie21

VIP Member
A couple of things....the layout and the non capital letter and the wording on those 'hand made' items beggars belief to be honest and why anyone would pay those prices for it is a mystery!!
Also please can someone tell The Manley family to please change their clothes, it's giving me anxiety.....we are now on day 4 from they have been at Clare's and I haven't seen many changes of clothes...i know they hadn't planned for the longer stay but even so, give them a wash at least especially if they are sleeping in them!! 🤢🤢
On a positive note....yes there is one, as much as a lot of the meals wouldn't be that appetising to me, Clare has been very kind (all be it a wee bit slow) in feeding them all and looking after Jeremiah, so credit where it is due!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Andy's been sat watching DHB's live, mass reporting it. Heard Claire say "don't watch that on loud".

• Haha
  • Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Manley got his son over and he telling them to stay in living room I wish his real mother would see how awful they are perfect example of terrible parenting

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Taken her a lot of hours and begging to get first. DHB will come on later and be first within half an hour of being live.

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
😄 🤣 did anyone see the comment on mankeys whats for tea 😅🤣😅🤣 get a man who looks at you like tom looks at claire 😉 😄 🤣 😂 😆

• Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
14EFC16C-AD96-417F-9D40-560662D21757.jpeg

Sort it out Claire !!
Capital L for Louise and it’s wonky 🤦🏼‍♂️

1954D506-F4FE-4AAB-9B0A-9D09FB071A27.jpeg

Can anyone decipher this ??

I’ve got so far “Joseph you light my up my life, mum”

which dosent make sense 🤣🤣 (see my spelling mistake)

• Haha
  • Wow

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Dear oh dear Claire it’s taken DHB all of a couple of hours max to be coming for you on the leader board.
Go Daryl !!

zyxwvu

VIP Member
They're off on one now 😂😂😂 none of us on here are DHB and Becks. Nice try though you scabby twats.

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Now they are in trouble. That’s what they get taking gifts of kids. I hope she pays that young girl back!! She is vile. Lots of people on DHB live have reported her and are going to inform local police tomorrow. Andy been watching DHB live all night 🤣🤣

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
THE IRONY of Claire telling Lucy she needs to cut back on carbs.

'I eat a lot of carbs but thats because I dont snack.' She is literally delusional. I really think she believes her own lies at this point.

Apparently doesn't snack yet scoffs down a packet of crisps and chocolate bar no more than 2 minutes after her tea.

• Haha