Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello is that the police........ I'd like to report a crime please......

Someone I don't know is laughing at the price of my mugs........

***police hangs up

***emma cries into her £15 mug of gin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

chipstick

VIP Member
I'm really getting angry and pissed off with her this week. She's so insincere, manipulative and nasty.

Screenshot_20210128-085833_Instagram.jpg

I'm not doing ok Emma, thanks for asking. It's really hit me today that I am going to be made redundant unless I apply for the new role they've created, which I don't want and don't think is right for me. Or I apply for new jobs - unsurprisingly, I started searching last night and found nothing suitable. Where's that option on your stupid fucking poll? Fuck off.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Guys I read the legislation and we were wrong -

Offence of sending letters etc. with intent to cause distress or anxiety.
(1)Any person who sends to another person—

(a)a letter, electronic communication or article of any description] which conveys—

(i)a message which is indecent or grossly offensive;

(ii)a threat; or

(iii)information which is false and known or believed to be false by the sender;

(iiii) querying the price of mugs

WE'RE SORRY BABS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

chipstick

VIP Member
Can't wait for the police to come knocking to tell me off for making catty comments about overpriced mugs and shit camera work on the internet. It'll be nice to see someone other than my husband for a change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Guys, I kid you not. I'm sat in my office waiting for a zoom meeting to start and a Police car just pulled up outside (not uncommon where I work sadly). I did a James Bond stunt away from the window, down the hall, past the water cooler and into the ladies 🙌🥳✌ Think I'm safe,,,,,,, for now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Doesn’t even use her own mugs tho, does she?? She’ll be crying into a Disney mug, or one of those white ones with black writing she seems to thinks are so lush, or a pound shop mug 🤣🤣
babs, kween of mugs, wouldn't lower herself to drink out of a brummymummy mug. she'll be cracking out her favourite rae dunn, and filling it to the brim with a couple of gin-in-a-tins. imagine her with a much more aggressive expression on her face, and this is actual photographic evidence of babs right now:

Screenshot_20210201_201745.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sunshine21

I think she is desperate for a built-in wardrobe company to #gift her something to help with her storage issues. It winds me up because they can more than afford this kind of thing themselves.
Absolutely! I follow a flooring company in Birmingham who recently shared a post from 2 people on Instagram with fairly large followings asking for free flooring in exchange for advertising. Whilst I wasn’t entirely shocked by the brazenness of the requests, I did think you must be a certain type of person to do this - I don’t think I could be such a beg. The companies response was brilliant, it explained how they didn’t give away free flooring as it’s unfair to paying clients and most importantly they prefer their reviews to be based solely on satisfaction and not because someone got it for free. It has never made me want to use a company so much and when my floors are ready to be changed I will definitely be contacting them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
She's deleted it because she can't handle the truth. She doesn't have it hard. Not in the slightest. She isn't having to go to work. She isn't having to witness people dying. She isn't having to stand behind a checkout, scared of everybody she comes into contact with. She isn't working with very young children in a nursery or standing in front of a classroom of children. She isn't working in a care home, or driving people around on a train or bus. She isn't walking through a train collecting tickets and she isn't delivering post. She is sat at home, in her dressing gown, watching Netflix and barely engaging with her children unless it can be used as Instagram content. I don't know how she can say she's lonely. There are people in the country who literally have no-one. There are elderly people shielding who can't see their families and single parents with no other adult interaction. There are young kids whose whole futures have been turned upside down because they can't take their exams and can't attend their university lectures but are still having to pay for their accommodation regardless.

But she has it hard. She is the one finding all of this difficult because DLP and Primark are closed. She is lonely despite having her husband and kids at home most of the time. She doesn't have it hard. Yes she can think "well this is a bit shit" like we all do, but I wish she'd just recognise what a privileged position she's in compared with so many others in the country.

100,000 people are dead Babs. 100,000 people. That's roughly 100,000 families who have lost somebody.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Believe me the "troll" couldn't give a flying feck and can more than hold her own . Or at least she would do if she hadn't been blocked so can't actually reply. Besides bit busy being a key worker, homeschooling my kids and running my house. Off to choose which one of my large bathrooms to have my breakdown in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

loulumon

Guys, guys it’s ok, I’ve spoken to the officer in charge of the case and he said they’ll drop the investigation if we all promise to behave ourselves
FAC072FC-C9E6-425E-8A8D-E773048378A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Esmeeee

Only just caught up with yesterday’s shenanigans.. WOW 😯 A fab read, thanks all 👏 Although I can’t believe no one pointed out all she needs the police for is a decent mug shot.

Sorry, I’ll close the door on the way out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Missymoo92

VIP Member
I'm calling Tingo for later... Sometime today a new grid post about said comment on DMC post. It will go something like -

"In this job. Sometimes. Just sometimes. I say things. I don't always get it right. I am only human. I'm just a mum. Trying to do right by everyone. I am not perfect. And do not claim to be. If you have nothing nice to say feel free to unfollow. Love ya's." 💖

Just putting it out there she will try to justify her lies again! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

chipstick

VIP Member
I watched the latest insomnia cure YouTube video.

The insincere lisp is out in full force during her intro / outro. Frankly, she seems a little manic - speaking very quickly and at high pitch. Lots of blinking.

The online pound shop has a minimum spend of £30!! She just glossed over this as if it was nothing, but personally I don't think it's very responsible to recommend people go online to buy at least £30 worth of tat they don't need.

She talked about the kids' Valentine's date, which is an absolutely bizarre notion to me. My parents didn't celebrate Valentine's day with us and I didn't celebrate it with my sister. Maybe that makes us a weird family? Food for thought though: do you think she would make her kids have a Valentine's date if they weren't different genders?

She has bought Stephen some sweets and socks for Valentine's Day #romance She thinks he only likes that certain type of sweets because he doesn't and so he can have them in the house without her eating them!

Cadbury's Chocolate Buttons are "handy to have in the house" 🤣 #essentials

She called Lucy "Doodle" and Ethan "Doodz" 🥴

Ethan is doing his homework and Emma reads it aloud - she is such a TERRIBLE actor. Completely overactive eyebrows when she's trying to read his story.

Tingo 🎉 - the decorations for NY were reusable and she now has a box where she is keeping all of her themed decorations so she can keep them to use again.

She is looking for "ways to make everyday life fun and exciting". This includes frosted sprinkles scented hand wash 🤢 Emma - breaking news - sometimes life isn't fun or exciting. Particularly not when we're in a deathly global pandemic. Sometimes life is dull and mundane, and you just have to get through it.

She wheeled out the dusting / polishing content AGAIN.

She wondered why someone would use sandwich bags and not something more "environmentally friendly" 😂🤣 Emma saves one NY banner and now she thinks she's Greta fucking Thunbab

Her addiction to shopping is getting worse - even during this "haul" 🤢🥴 she said how she had bought them something from the Disney Store for Valentine's 🙄

Basically the whole haul was sweets or stuff to bribe the kids with. I don't particularly judge her for spending her money on whatever she wants, but I do judge her for showing it off like that. It's very vulgar and not at all sensitive.

Hope that helps x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Nadurath

VIP Member
I have a confession to make. I had an “anxiety dream” last night. Babs was in it, and it was the stuff of nightmares.

I’d somehow befriended her at a slimming world group, and for reasons known only to my brain, myself and Philip Schofield had been invited round for Fajitas. Philip Schofield spent the entire time trying to get it on with Stephen (including twerking when he was trapped in the corner by their smeg fridge and table) and I choked on a bit of pepper out of shock. Babs rushed in to give me mouth to mouth and I will be forever thankful for waking up before she got near me.

I have never been more sure that lockdown is getting to me than I have with that dream. Send help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The. Police. I. Am. Dead.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Unless she means the band? Is Sting taking a particular interest in ladies who question the price of mugs these days?)

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Good Egg

VIP Member
To put some perspective on it Babs.
130,000 followers hey
100,000 + Covid deaths
Think about it...

Flouting rules, two holidays one abroad, one in Brighton.
Unnecessary shopping trips for TAT.
Queuing outside Primark the second it opened.
Photo shoots and meeting up with Wet Sandra
Meeting up with friends in different tiers.
130,000 followers who blow smoke up your arse and super inflate your already massive ego.

100,000 + deaths and families grieving for lost loved ones.
No comparison right?

You know I read that post and thought to myself. What has the world come to?

Not just Emma Conway but many influencers.
They think they are invincible. They think the world revolves around them. They can act and do and be as they please with no consequences during a pandemic.

I wonder if half her followers actually follow to take the piss out of her. Silent.

That post reeks of remorse, embarrassment and guilt. Truth juice.

She has lost her way for sure it’s car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 40