Brummy Mummy #55 A PUS is for life, not just for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Facebook comments to that woman asking about the price are awful. I hate it when influencers just leave people to be eaten by the wolves. Be kind only applies to our babs huh. And it just shows the kind of people who follow her are bullies too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone has said on her post that the website stayed 10-14 days shipping which will be too late for valentines day, she has assured them they will be delivered by the end of the week. Firstly Royal Mail are really struggling at the moment we get post once or twice a week if lucky secondly thats on the website to cover her arse but she is saying it won't take that long to push sales. The mugs will be there what 7 days before valentines day if lucky.
She’s a moron and so are the babettes, my son received a birthday present last week that was posted at the start of December. They’ll be luck to get them in February never mind before the 14th.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It includes VAT but she will be offsetting that against other stuff so she is making more than £1.90 a mug.

They are not going to arrive until next week. Why would you do something to burden the post office more at the moment? They are struggling as it is and now there are another 200 boxes of shite winging their way around the country. She really has no clue whatsoever, especially when she glosses over people saying £15 is half a week's shopping by saying "follow me as I might do smaller ones that are cheaper". That wasn't the bleeping point Emma.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She says the price includes shipping. What if you want to buy more than one (😂)? Do you get a discount or do babs and Paul get a little bonus?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they all feel the need to pile in on that woman anyway? She expressed her opinion, Emma replied, it didn’t need to go any further. I would be mortified if I had a ‘small business’ as people keep calling her in the comments and people where talking to someone like that on my behalf. They’re just as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course Emma's business is small - she runs it from her tiny house!

I meant to say the other day by the way: I wonder how they managed to fit that huge telly inside her PO Box 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s a moron and so are the babettes, my son received a birthday present last week that was posted at the start of December. They’ll be luck to get them in February never mind before the 14th.
She seems to be pretty confident that everyone will get them in time! Hope her “customer service team” are ready to deal with the complaints when it all fails miserably 🤣
Also I can’t believe the amount of desperation for a MOM mug. We live in a time of personalised mania. You can get anything with any name on. Do these people not know anything?? If you call your mother mom, or if your kids call you mom, Google “personalised mugs” and crack on 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
805F77E1-AEFD-4471-BBEE-78570CA13D6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
But in the Babettes opinion they're just trolls and not being kind!?
Can somebody please reply to this and state no trolling just speaking the truth.

I hate the way ‘be kind’ and ‘troll’ are branded around like a get out of jail free card when in fact - The said person is being outed on their bullshit! It makes me mad. They are never accountable right?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ffs I’ve just looked at a post on her FB from the other day and my sister has liked it 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can somebody please reply to this and state no trolling just speaking the truth.

I hate the way ‘be kind’ and ‘troll’ are branded around like a get out of jail free card when in fact - The said person is being outed on their bullshit! It makes me mad. They are never accountable right?
I looked for the comments but can't find them! Babs has probably deleted them.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Believe me the "troll" couldn't give a flying feck and can more than hold her own . Or at least she would do if she hadn't been blocked so can't actually reply. Besides bit busy being a key worker, homeschooling my kids and running my house. Off to choose which one of my large bathrooms to have my breakdown in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I feel sorry for the Babette who commented - hopefully she’ll come over here.

It’s not on. Hinch is the same. Sits back and lets the army take over. What an awful awful platform.

• Heart
The comment has been deleted. Typical babs the dirty deleter she’s such a twuntbab

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m from Worcester and the only people here who say Bab are rough AF or taking the piss! My rough old Granddad used to say ‘Lickle Babby’ and it used to make my skin crawl. My husband calls me bab as a joke 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
I’m from Worcester and the only people here who say Bab are rough AF or taking the piss! My rough old Granddad used to say ‘Lickle Babby’ and it used to make my skin crawl. My husband calls me bab as a joke 🤮🤮🤮
My friend from school used to say Babby, I hated it every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was she pissed up on cocktails in a can when she filmed that mug - how bloody shaky?! She had one job, film a ten second clip of the bloody thing and she still cocked it up! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Another vote for ‘bab’ being a Black Country thing. I grew up near Walsall/Wolves and it was commonly said round that way, don’t remember hearing it much in actual Birmingham.
I don’t hate the mug, I would maybe pick one up if I saw it in the pound shop but £15! She’s having a laugh!
I’m from Birmingham and I’ve found that the word Bab is more commonly used amongst older, working class brummies. My mother-in-law is 84 and says Bab and refers to babies as ‘Babbies’ 🙈 (cringe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.